• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Bloodborne Rp

Kraftysloth

The man in the matrix
Supporter

So first and foremost if you are reading this you are interested or want to know what Bloodborne is so i shall give a synopsis.

The synopsis

Bloodborne is a third person action game set in a Gothic Victorian era where the town of Yharnam has found blood that is able to heal any affliction but at what cost. Upon the player venturing there he/she finds that the town is facing an illness making the towns people turn into ravenous beasts. The player ventures through the game seeking "Paleblood" and killinjg various monsters on his quest. Upon lighting a lamp he finds the hunters dream where Gehrman an old hunter is. He informs the player to hunt the beasts and halt the scourge and only then will he find what he seeks.

The plot of the RP

So since this is an incredibly awesome game and RP is incredibly awesome why dont we mix the two.

So Yharnam is set in a Victorian Gothic era meaning the atmosphere is very creepy and buildings are made of stone, almost like it was taken from a Dracula story.

So our characters (the hunters) come to Yharnam seeking something from this town. We immediately realize upon arrival that something is not right and we are ill equipped to deal with it and that is the start of the plot. I will accept more ideas as we go i'm looking for three or four able bodied hunters to help stop this scourge of beasts and save the town from destruction.

I'm not looking to do a copy of the game but instead get people to help me brainstorm and build this idea and do something creative and different with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
mind if I join?

(also as a great game that have so many fans why is it so hard to find someone to help a boss fight *sigh)

Ok guys sweet sorry for the late reply ill make a group and invite you so we can chat about the rp before we begin 

Wait sorry i dont remember how to do it, One of you mind making a group and adding us to it?

Wait sorry i dont remember how to do it, One of you mind making a group and adding us to it?

If you want to host all you need to do is go to the main page, find "hosted projects" near the bottom, select a genre and hit "add new roleplay". otherwise I can make it after class.  

Sorry guys been a little busy. If I still have support for this then yeah it is still happening.

Can someone else Host it unfortunately Rp nation wont let me due to my lack of post count cause I usually use an outside source for rp?

if im to comment, I think something akin to the original plot is fine, it would just be with our hunters right?

Yeah the plot wont be exactly the same but we will keep it close enough to where it feels like bloodborne but also feels like something new and refreshing.

how about something like we all had contact with a certain group of people or event?

For example we all have some relation, a relative, a friend, or even a stranger who told you they can help you, in the choir? Just an idea. Or we all knew one hunter who attempted to go through what the player did in the game, and tried to find him?

Just an idea, but this you might feel restricted. I can keep thinking.

How about we all come here to hunt and each of us was tasked with taking down a certain boss Ex: I take Blood starved while you might take Vicar and before we beat said boss we meet in the hunters dream after being "Killed" and we all realize we need trick weapons and each other to survive the scourge because Gehrman tells us we cant leave until it's ended?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back