• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A blind Elven mage in need of a guide

Raine Asawa

A Woman With Dangerous Eyes
I am looking for someone going on an adventure with! Eruthia has a quest of her own but she cannot achieve it all on her own... as she is blind! Despite being blind however, she is a powerful healer looking to help the world around her and make it a better place. She is in search of someone who can aid her with her disability to find the circle of magi (Drawn from Dragon Age inspiration but does not necessarily take place in that universe), but at the same time assist her companion with whatever they need.

This RP would revolve around her and her companion working together as a team. Eruthia can only be a supportive character as she is useless in most instances due to her blindness. However with her healing ability she is a powerful ally to have and is ready to have. Will you take on her quest out of the goodness of your heart or shall she pay you to get her just a bit more closer to her final destination.

This RP
can have romance and I do prefer romance. Please PM me or comment on here if you're interested!

I look forward to traveling with you, friends.

eruthia_and_mittens_by_reeno_alchemist-d84lg5r.png

let_me_assist_you_by_reeno_alchemist-d8zhciu.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back