• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Bit Too Quiet In My Head

Lu321

Dorm life, am I right?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! Let's start this off by introducing myself. My name is Lu, and I've been roleplaying since I was around 11. I have a few pets, a sibling I adore, and I work as a teacher/coach! I am a hopeless romantic at heart, and I love watching two characters learn about each other and forming bonds over shared experiences.

I have been mulling over possible roleplay ideas that I would love to do with someone, but first, my expectations:

1- Please reply at least once a week. I try to respond at least every day, but I get that we all have lives outside of the roleplaying community.

2- Please write in third person POV in complete sentences. Along with this, please try to push the plot along a little bit. I hate being the only one who seems to be putting effort in.

3- Please communicate! If something isn't working in our rp, tell me! I promise I won't bite your head off.

4- I will do M/F or M/M. I have been recently dabbling in F/F as well! Currently, I have no preferences between the two. I am also open to poly pairings, but those will probably be M/M/M or M/F/M

5-I only roleplay with OCs. Nothing against cannon characters, I just want to respect the creator and not butcher them.

6-Most, if not all, of my roleplays incorporate romance. If that isn't your cup of tea, I am probably not the partner for you.

6-Basically, as long as we respect each other, we should get along fine ^_^.

Now that I got that out of the way, here are some of my ideas:

(Character A is the one I usually prefer playing, but I can play character B)

Superhero x Villian
-Based in a post-apocalyptic world (we can figure out specifics later). Character A is a superhero working to preserve the city of Harper's Landing, while character B is trying his/her best to gain control over it. After many games of cat and mouse, Character A finally has B backed up in a corner, but Character B escapes, but not without leaving an important object behind (necklace, sticky note with a reminder on it, etc.) The next day they meet in real life and start dating while trying to hide their identities from each other.

Soulmate AUs
-You have the first words your soulmate says to you somewhere on your body
-Anything you draw/write on your own skin appears on your soulmate’s.
-Your soulmate’s scars appear on your body (and vice versa).
-You have tattoo(s) of the things your soulmate loves (bonus if it is so vague that they think each other are psychopaths)
-The song stuck in your head is the song your soulmate is listening to

Military (Two ideas for this one)
- Character A and Character B were best friends throughout middle and high school. They were always there to support each-other through everything. Maybe there were even some feelings between the two that were more than friendly, but neither of them acted on it. However, right after graduation, Character B enlisted into the military without telling Character A (and maybe even kept it a secret from everyone). This plot picks up a few years later, when Character B returns after a deployment either on leave or due to an injury. A and B run into each other, and obviously A is furious. Will they be able to rebuild their friendship? Or maybe turn it into something more?

- Character A and Character B dated throughout high school. It was fairly serious, and they even talked about maybe getting married when, similar to the plot above, Character B enlists without telling A and basically cuts off all ties with his life. Also similar to the plot above, he returns home. Character A, who has recently gotten out of an abusive relationship, is dead set on avoiding B. B wants nothing more than to make up with her. Will they be able to reform their relationship?

School Themed (Characters at least 17 years old)
-Fake relationship
-Shy girl x Jock
-Bad guy x Good girl
-Tutoring situation
-Academically competitive until one has a serious accident
-Best friends

Slice-of-Life
-Abused x Good Samaritan
-Musician x Dancer
-Dance partners
-Mutually stubborn people forced to work together
-Total flirt x Serious
-Roommates
- **REALLY craving a good fluffy gay romance**

Fandoms-
The only fandom I am comfortable messing around with is the Percy Jackson fandom or possibly the Harry Potter fandom. I will only play OCs in the setting though. I have a few different ideas for characters.

Interested? shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
If you're interested in any of the ideas, PM me!

all of your soulmates ideas have potential to be really interesting, pm me if you want to work something out!

Coming back after a long bit of mental health struggle. Free for 1-2 more partners!

If you're wanting (another) Soulmate RP or High School RP feel free to message me! Something lowkey would be great as I get back into this world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back