• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Battle Between Homeland

This seems really fun and interesting. I've started a WIP CS, but I'll finish it soon. ^^

Okay, so I wanted a few more people before we started? Mostly enough characters to fill the spaces of the royals in each city? So maybe coudl you invite a few people who might like this rp?

Honestly I do not think it is fair that they can. 2 much powa 4 me. pretty much they can kill anyone they don't like

nobody can beat them

Rand said:
Honestly I do not think it is fair that they can. 2 much powa 4 me. pretty much they can kill anyone they don't like

nobody can beat them
Okay rule for immortal people. IF SOMEONE STABS YOU. YOU DIEE, OKAY? Your only immortal if you dont die from a wound

she is staring at me and has that dissatisfied grimace. makes me feel like i did something wrong. .__.

in all honesty it's a fine pic

Well, I'll join when I get back. Let's just act like Roxii is just... idle. Or whatever. I'm busy today, and I'm leaving tomorrow morning for camp and won't be back until Thursday afternoon. So yeah. This is a goodbye for now. ^^

Rand said:
ok

Question. Is it alright if I raid some of the major cities with my characters?
I wouldnt want any of the cities to be taken over this early in the story...

Anyone who wants to hire hire Delain, tell me. Meeting up with a client would be a good way for Delain to enter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back