• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Battle Between Homeland

Vampiricdoll

Freelance Illustrator and Character Designer
Chat and plan here! If you have a question, please create a conversation with me. I'll try and answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rand said:
This looks good. Any chance I could have a sahuagin character? They are kind of like lizard-men.
Perfect! Lizard people are the best! (Mostly because of my skyrim character. She's an argonian. c: )

@Rub\-a\-Dub\-Dubstep :D Join?

UnwantedTruth said:
Even then, I feel like it takes the excitement out of it.
Yeah... I like playing characters (If they are immortal) They are only immortal if they don't die from like battles and such? I don't know.

when are we going to start?

not trying to make trouble here, but my question is; Are immortal characters allowed to fight, considering the fact that they cannot lose?

I think this is getting a little out of hand with the god-characters (>_>).

All of these immortal characters make me feel puny. Is it alright if I make another character to embolden my first? And also....nobody is talking. I feel so alone ( :o )

Rand said:
when are we going to start?

not trying to make trouble here, but my question is; Are immortal characters allowed to fight, considering the fact that they cannot lose?

I think this is getting a little out of hand with the god-characters (>_>).

All of these immortal characters make me feel puny. Is it alright if I make another character to embolden my first? And also....nobody is talking. I feel so alone ( :o )
Don't feel puny. My character is a mortal too.

In all honesty, I think the humans are gonna get rekt. They goin against all these mythical creatures and they only own 1/4 of the land.

I feel sorry for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back