• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A-Am I Human Enough For You Yet!?

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Johnathan Edward Weiss
Mess Hall

Johnathan read the question from Sound and decided to focus on her instead of Scott's inane drivel about bottle caps. "Scans indicate that the planet we're planning on going to next has extremely toxic and unbreathable air to humans. We'll have to stick to a small crew and bring filters with us." This meant they needed to put on the power suits, which shouldn't be a big deal. "We'll have to get closer if we want to scan the planet's surface. Regardless, I got word from Richard that we're not landing the ship. We're sending the little ship down." The little ship was exactly what it sounded like, a small ship that could hold only about 10 people. There were 3 of those ships on the RSS Voidwalker. It was made for light defense and reconnaissance. It could hold 1 mech and had only a few laser gatling guns on it, but that was about it.

"I'm in charge as usual of our landings. You're gonna be on this trip, Sound." John looked at his watch and tapped it in an attempt to call Cooper at the cockpit. He may need Cooper to pilot the little ship so it could possibly survey the areas around them to provide them with actionable intel. He wanted to put a bullet in Scott's head to shut him the fuck up. Maosis got him started and Scott would turn everything into a lecture if given the chance.
Beleth Beleth

One small jab resulted in an excruciatingly dull lesson on the differences between collecting drink lids and dolls that were justifiably for small boys. Maosis' lips part as the VAT managed to make close to a 30 minute schpeil out of a small tease.

"Slow your roll, Jack, asked a simple question, that's all. No need to delve into teacher mode," he took another sip of his drink, internally amused at the irritation steaming from Weiss, Sound and the bartender alike. "But since we're on the topic, wouldja beef (say) bottle caps are the top o' the top (best) in collections? Is there something better to find?"

He could feel eyes on himself from both the bartender and his student; it wouldn't be too far fetched if he earned himself a set of eyes from the head fleshy as well.

Speaking of who was giving details about the mission. It was unbreathable to fleshies, and by extension- himself. As much as he prided on NOT being one of them, Taknoogians were especially sensitive to other atmospheres. At least, thats as much as he could gather when he'd fall into a coughing fit from the surface of other planets.

Maosis ' lips pursed slightly at the head fleshies' authorization of his weapon to join this mission. "Say now, Jack, steppin' on some toes now, ain't we?" Another swig before continuing, "Kid's a softie. Can't so much as sit through a movie without sobbing, nevermind going out into the planets."

"I'll be ready in 10,"
Sound revealed her screen to Weiss at an angle. The corners of her cheeks flickered in uncontainable excitement. "Will we be needing any weapons, sir?"

Her smile drooped slightly at the clanking of the ship AI entering the room. She sat up attentively. "On second thought," Sound began to type, wincing as CORE's demand for affirmation from the juniors arose, "I can be ready to depart sooner."

Guzzling the rest of her soda, the human stood, leaving a small tip before heading to her quarters.

Cooper
Ship Bridge
Interaction: Kylesar1 Kylesar1

As the only observing mind in the cockpit at the time, Cooper's manifested fragments had practically taken over every panel available, carefully standing by and only pushing, pulling, sliding, and adjusting if need be, each individual floating portion moving with an unmatched sense of grace, perhaps born from their simple, pragmatic movements.

"Hello Sage," came the Spectralite's flat tone, "your father has briefly left his post. You will likely find him in the mess hall, unless you would be more comfortable waiting here." 'Father' was a Colloquial Designation, but one that Cooper had picked up on rather quickly; after all, it seemed more polite than referring to the man as a Prime User. "If there is something that you must attend to urgently, I would recommend seeking him out. Otherwise, if you have any non-pressing concerns, I would be more than happy to assist you to the best of my ability. Otherwise, please feel free to wait for him here on the bridge, or in the navigation room."

Indeed, the only thing to be found in Johnathan's usual hideout was Cooper's own crystal-like shards, quietly hesitating over the room's idling consoles.

"It'll be fine Core, the things I am doing are designed to increase efficiency, I would actually be able to finish faster if you'd stop popping in every once in a while to check on it. You are not completely compatible with everything on this ship, mostly the extraneous systems but every time you appear, you short out some important system that I have to spend even longer to repair" he swallowed more food "The amount of information a sufficiently intelligent AI brain produces can short out some of the best systems, it doesn't help that you are constantly trying to do more than you already do. Even hardware needs a rest you know"

"Anyway, I'm actually almost done. The door I was working on was the last of the repairs. What I have left shouldn't affect the efficiency of the ship any further" finally finished with his food, he ran his hands across the empty plates, them coming back cleaner than they'd been.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

(Been super busy lately doing Army stuff for Uncle Sam. My schedule has gone back to normal now. Let's get this RP going. I want to romance an alien)

Johnathan Edward Weiss
Mess Hall

"The kid will be fine," Weiss responded to Maosis, noting his personal offense at Sound being chosen. "I actually have faith in what she can bring to the table. She's not gonna going to the frontlines obviously, but she could be important."
He looked back at Sound. "You'll need a Power Suit, and an Energy Pistol. You can take a couple of Terrestrial Rounds if you want. That should be about it." Sound was heralded as a translator. That was Maosis's selling point to get her on the RSS Voidwalker. It was about time to put that to use.

Weiss looked out to the everyone. "We're getting ready to Jump soon. Every take a seat." he ordered. He wasn't in full yet, but since he was in charge of the land crew while they were out and these guys were all part of the landing crew, he may as well start establishing command. He was already in charge. During the jump, there would be a lot of shaking, but if they were seated, they should be fine. Otherwise, they would fall. There was a possibility of getting Jump sickness, which was sort of the space equivalent of Seasickness. He didn't think there was much that could be done to prevent it. However, if one of his crew got caught out in the hallway, he would take the brunt of Richard's wrath.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Beleth Beleth

Sage Avery Weiss
Cockpit

Sage was around playing with some toys he make from the stored scrap metal he ate. Cooper didn't allow him to play with all the shiny buttons in the cockpit as it would affect their flight. When daddy started to talk about landing, he looked over at Cooper. "Daddy said it's becoming time to Jump. Will the ship get locked down again?" Yes, the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) dictated that the entire ship gets locked down before every Jump. Instability was a big part of Jumping, so this was a safety thing. Someone in a long hallway could be blasted all the way down the hall and potentially break something. If Cooper looked at the coordinates, they were pretty close to the Jump Coordinates listed in blue at the very very top just over the window.
"Cooper, we're ready to Jump. Go ahead and make the announcement." Weiss's voice projected over the cockpit. The announcement was also part of the SOP, a message that told them they were to hold in place and had about 1 minute to get out of the hallways. After that, a scan of the hallways would confirm that no one was there, and then they could go ahead and Jump.
"I was right!" Sage put on his seatbelt in the cockpit and pulled it tight. "I wish daddy was here.........." Usually, his father would be holding him tightly during these jumps as they kind of scared him. Still, he had been through enough and Weiss had told him enough for him to know what to do. He had his programming on what to do.........but feelings were also in his programming.
_Line 213 _Line 213

Maosis¦Sound
ooc: Gotchu! Right behind you in posts. Lets find you an alien to romance
😎
Interactions: Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Maosis folded his arms as Weiss reassured him about HIS own weapon. What did he know about her, anyway? Aside from the fact that she never spoke (yet somehow was the designated translator), and followed him around like a lost pup, the fleshy knew Jack diddly about her.

His unamused expression pursed further as the conversation evolved into what weapons she'd be using. Answer was simple: She'd work the aerial sidelines and bring whatever terrestrial to their dancing knees while the rest of the crew invaded!

But that method was deemed illegal by both the head fleshy and the superior callous fleshy (Richard). Something about ruining chances of diplomatic relations and possibly pissing off the rest of the galaxy. Supposedly both the attempt and the physical noise would aggravate the situation.

Not to mention that without Sound working as a translator, he himself had literally not a peg to stand on. Fleshies would stick together, sure, but he alone was a liability.

Rattles and clinking slowly brought his attention back into the present. Everyone else was seated, doors finishing up on locking down with head fleshy giving Cooper the okay to begin landing. Maosis peered over at the remaining seat, both its width and distance from the ceiling mocking his structure.

He proposed asking Weiss about just standing as they descended (couldn't be any different than a normal aircraft, could it?) but the jolt from the process landed him sideways into the seat.

"Say Jack, we couldn't just catapult out of the mothership?" Maosis snarked slightly as he adjusted himself.

Sage and Weiss began to converse with one another, the humanity of the android's voice sending chills down the female's spine. He seemed… afraid, almost in need of someone. Sound had seen the boy about the spacecraft, at times hanging around nothing short of a perfect replica of a human boy. It was a bit eerie, really. But in this moment she almost couldn't help but feel for the kid.

Sound gestured for the keyboard to appear in response, her fingers just out of reach for the letters. She frowned slightly at her short arms, sitting back. It also brought up another thought: She was going to have to speak to others if they came across any. How did she expect to talk to them if her one tool (assumingly if sign language isnt understood), didnt work to her advantage?

Her throat tightened, sinking further into her seat. "How lo… long until landing? Do we need to prepare for attack?" Sound's voice crackled slightly, as if gasping for air. It was easier to talk to the humans (or humanoids) than the others.

Core
Location: mess hall interaction: Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
For a unemoting scout drone core managed to somehow make its blank expression almost seem like pouting
“Well... I guess.. I can’t help it I gotta know what’s going on you know? No reason to have me around if people like you can just do everything...I mean...is my job really just to open doors and make sure we don’t run into a asteroid field... what’s the point in that then? You get me right?... and besides I’m curious with what your doing to me...the ship half the time, I mean every one of my fathers (aka netens that constructed core/donated a part of there crystal body to it) was a engineer so...it runs in my fluids systems” Weiss mentioning about the jump wasn’t any surprise to the AI he could tell the drive was warming up a good few minutes ago so he didn’t feel any need to comment aside form engaging the drones gravlocks and hoping he didn’t get his processor scrambled slightly a annoying part of being...not exactly standard issue..but he could fix any scrambling before anyone else noticed.

Cypher - LOCATION : ENGINE ROOM
“Hmph.”

Cypher huffed , pacing back and forth quickly. Maybe one more scan. It’s not like it would hurt anything. But she hesitated , as she has already done scans hundreds of times. Nothing to fix so far. Perhaps she could relax , but her eyebrows furrow and her shoulders stiffen. Should Cy really go relax? What if something goes wrong because some idiot had mess with the system? That would frustrate her even more.

Shaking her head , she started herself out of the room. “Maybe there’s junk in the storage bins. This is stupid.” She muttered to herself. Shoving her hands in her pockets and slouched over , Cypher shuffled her way to the mess hall. She thought she had seen some boxes laying in the corner, but she wasn’t exactly sure if they had junk in it. Oh well.

She stepped in the Mess hall to find most people sitting down at the table. Was she late to something? She looked over at the bins , then back to the table. Maybe it was best to hear about whatever the topic was. She continued to shuffle her way to the table , pull out a chair , then drop herself onto the it.

Looking around , Cypher decided to observe who really she was working with. She hadn’t really been interacting with the crew members , her fault really. Cypher just thought that there wasn’t really a point , as long as she was doing her job right. She did know which person was who , as she did a scan before. Maybe it was worth it?

The first thing that caught her eye was Core. She was glad that she wasn’t atleast the only AI on board , but it’s still annoyed her that she would have to talk to AI , humans , aliens , or whoever else at some point. There’s no avoiding it. She started to grumble to herself , as she tends to.

CURRENT LOCATION: MESS HALL.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Beleth Beleth Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire

Last edited:
"I think you are being too hard on yourself Core, your mind is still much faster. You'll catch mistakes made before they become serious problems. If you handle what you are good at and let us do what we are good at, the ship, and you by extension, will run very well." he turned as Cypher entered the Mess Hall and grinned, waving at her. Despite the fact that they hadn't interacted a lot, he was familiar with her. They were the two leading engineers of the ship, it'd be weird if he hadn't read up on her.

"Cypher, glad to see you" he said "Did you get the memo I sent you?" an external sensor had been giving some odd readings and he'd wanted to get a second opinion to see if he'd missed something.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

yeeters08 yeeters08

Cypher shifted her eyes at Zyto. She quickly recognized him as one of the other engineers on the ship , but had no idea what he was like. As if she needed to know.

She stared icily , hesitating to speak. But, then reminding herself that interacting is
Inevitable.

“Yeah.” She grunted , still staring at Zyto. She probably did one too many scans , and it might have caught Zyto’s eye. Which reminded her of why she came to the mess hall in the first place.

“Is something important happening?” Cy asked in a low voice. She didn’t like asking for help most of the time.Even for the smaller things, as annoying as that is for her.
Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire

Core
Location: mess hall interaction: Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire yeeters08 yeeters08
core seemed to huff in annoyance somehow really really not happy about the engineers comments but well there was also a complement in there too core didn't exactly know how to react one of the scout bots legs lifted up almost to scratch the drones "head" well the sensory system

"well i guess so... i just really don't feel to comfortable with leave all you organics to that type of stuff you know?...well"

core got distracted by the arrival of the another AI unit core wasn't too happy about it looking at them with a whatever disapproval its proxy could muster

"oh... well hmm... hello"

"The ship is preparing to jump" he said in response to Cypher's question "Some mission or other I assume. After we jump, we should head back to the engine room to make sure there weren't any problems"

He gave Core a disapproving look. Zyto's people believed in Unity. To simply not like someone because they arrived was not something he considered normal. The more people around, the more one could discuss and get feedback. It was quite pleasant...though he did miss the more direct mode of communication.

yeeters08 yeeters08 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Cypher turned her gaze to Core. A quick scan told her the general details about the AI. She didn’t really bother responding , just another glare filling up her sentences.

“Mm.” She nodded to Zyto’s response, then looked the other way. Missions were exciting . Working was almost a hobby to her, as she would have more fun in the hype of danger. As long as she was not the fighter at least.
Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Hopefully everyone was seated and locked down. An announcement came over the intercom telling everyone to sit and then a countdown to the jump happened. The ship started to move fast, extremely so to the point where anyone who wasn't strapped down was thrown against the wall. From the cockpit, Cooper and Sage watched the world turn from a void full of stars to something out of a video game. They passed by so fast that the stars turned to white lasers and then a wormhole opened and things got even faster. Powerful powerful turbulence shook the RSS Voidwalker like an earthquake hit it and power inside started flickering on and off. This was the reason they needed everything to make a jump. All of their power went to actually doing the jump. Almost every modicum of electricity was put towards jumping when the time came, and recharged by solar power. Given all the stars, they essentially had an endless source of power no matter where they went as far as they knew.

The ship jumped again and then stopped. Sage felt his head whip towards the cockpit window again. The Jump was over now. From the cockpit, Cooper and Sage could see the planet looming in the distance. "Woah..........Here we are," Sage noted in awe. The planet looked........majestic. He had never seen one in person from this view. In the last few, they were already in the atmosphere, close enough to where they don't see the planet like they see NASA pictures of Earth. Even though he had all of the pictures of the other planets in his head, there was something else to be said about registering it with one's own optic cameras and with the context of everything behind it. This wasn't just a static picture he could recall at will. This was video that he himself made and stored within his own storage drives
a1458d29298abf92d64d13c7dd69ea09.jpg

Johnathan Edward Weiss
Mess Hall- Post Jump

Weiss was the first to unstrap and stand up. He looked around and took control of the room. "I suppose we're here now. This means we'll be landing soon," Johnathan said, projecting his voice, "Finish up all of your shit, toss your shit and then strap up. If you're on this landing mission, we need to be in the Navigation Room circa 30 minutes. Don't be late because we'll be running the scans on the planet's surface and then collecting a bit of intel to determine what we're dealing with." Interstellar exploration with a group was pretty much impromptu. They had people who weren't humans, thus never got that training that they did. This meant that briefs were far more important than they were on earth as they were trained to do everything long before they actually got the brief. Here, the brief was everything to the mission team as it could be the difference between accomplishing the mission and dying quite literally as soon as they opened the door of the ship. Some idiot didn't listen in the brief and didn't take enough equipment when they went to Taknoogia. The poor bastard's face ended up painting the inside of his suit from the conditions in the atmosphere

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Beleth Beleth yeeters08 yeeters08

After the jump , Cypher immediately pushed back into her chair and stood up. She was excited to see the new planet , and what could it bring to the table. She rushed out of the mess hall to look through a window.
“Wow.” Cy uttered in awe as she looked at the marvelous planet. She quickly took scans for herself , studying each aspect. It was almost a way of taking a picture , or like a save file. Maybe if she ever retires she could look back through her scans. That is a IF. Rather than wasting time , she thought about heading back to the engine room to check on everything. Perhaps then she could go to the main place where everybody was taking scans and gathering information.

Despite the amazement from Cy, she still kept a frown on her face. Possibly a habit from past experiences, but she never really smiles anymore. Before slumping back to the engine room , she took one more glance of the planet from the window. “Beautiful...” Cy thought.

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Core
With the jump initiated core was one of the few systems left on while the jump was in progress after all without him they would exactly be able to jump in the first place. With the AI’s proxy booted back up again, from exterior ship sensors core observed the Plant it was amazing In it’s mind, not because of its natural beauties but it’s untapped potential, so much could be done with a planet a amazing thought atlest for a neten, he couldn’t dwell on it, core had its dueties to attend to directing the ships scanners toward the plant, along with a few scout bots they would sweep the landing zone before the team got down there while avoiding any native contact because would you be at all ok with a large mechanical device just showing up form the sky? Regardless core would be a the navigation room even if he wasn’t coming with them although he was determined to get ground clearance this time around

Elias walks up to the robotic ship ai, "that was quite a display, I'm new around here, just graduated from stowaway to member of the military haha, so you're the ai of the ship right? could you introduce me to some people I might get along with? ,I feel somewhat out of place here, you know, being the youngest and all..."
she cant meet his {eye?} and the social anxiety is apparent, even if she is trying her hardest to fake it
she looks out the window and notices the planet, realizing that its a somewhat inappropriate time to be asking this, as they were close to making landfall

Core
core looked down at the girl the AI got a little confused she thought this proxy was its main core how dumb of her running through crew profile he picked up on her name and a few simple details,

"first of all, this is just my proxy my main body so to speak is hidden deep within the ship, secondly nice to meet to Elias im CORE well that's not my full name if you wanted to know my full name it would take five minutes for me to tell you, and by your profile i don't think you should be allowed near ANY organics for long periods of time, don't worry though if you do anything ill be watching well then again im always watch so there isn't really a way to avoid me most of the time away, soooo hmm naa can't think of anyone you should talk to aside from myself"

"core, I've been on this ship for a year, you know that, and I honestly had no idea ai's could be paranoid. I have been nothing but trustworthy, and like you said, you're always watching" *After not getting a response from the preoccupied AI she walks off towards where the briefing will be held, muttering* "well, hopefully there'll be someone nice in my landing team

Last edited:
Core
Core felt sorry for the girl he didn’t mean to be rude so he decided to follow here and he probably needed to give her a explanation on how he’s not a normal AI so that’s exactly what he did quickly catching up to her

“Hey I’m sorry About being so rude before I didn’t mean to upset you, and don’t get started on AI’s not having emotions, I’m a neten first and for most, I can think of one person you might like talking to Maosis probably have better luck with him then I do”

Elias
location: halls interaction @ Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
"eh, its nothing" *she smiles at him sadly, then after a few moments her eyes light up* "If you're sentient then you can be my friend!... also, I'll try to talk to maosis, but I really have to go now, nearly late for the briefing!" *as shes running she glances back at core and smiles, "see ya later!"

Cooper
Interacting with: Kylesar1 Kylesar1

The usual run lights throughout the ship returned, shifting out of their amber-colored states once the jump had completed. A pair of chimes sounded from the vessel's various intercoms, the usual ping Cooper preferred to give following important maneuvers and preceding important announcements.

"We are now entering the post-jump period," came the pilot's voice, "please check all belongings to ensure that they have remained secure, and be careful moving about your immediate area until normality and safety is assured, and potential hazards are accounted for."

On the bridge, his various shards slowly eased away from controls and setups that were no longer needed, merely floating in place as Cooper himself continued to check over various systems and ensure the proper redirection of power. "I have assured our continued functionality," he said several moments later, his voice, this time, directed solely to the cockpit and the mess hall. "Have we been given full and proper instructions on how to proceed, or given any standard operational declarations?"

After a while of walking , she realized she forgot the purpose of heading to the mess hall. “Damn it!” , she stopped in her tracks, “This was a waste of time! I need to get atleast one thing before heading back.”. Cy cursed at herself , then pivoted around back. She stormed her way back into the mess hall.

Cy entered once again , heading straight to the boxes in the corner. “There’s gotta be something useful here.” Mumbling , she dug around the box. She did find some small pieces of extra metal , and gathered it quickly. Metal was really the only thing she could eat. And she hated the taste of it. Eating one thing for her whole life was boring. That’s why she was planning to fix her own body when she is ready. She tossed the metal in the air and caught it with her mouth. This will have to do for now.

NEw loCAtIoN : Mess Hall

I await your return (=
Well I mean we don’t really need a DM post for a little if we all move to the briefing room we can interact
is anyone in the briefing room in-rp? my char could run into yours if they are.
Ye ye I am
Cooper
Interacting with: Kylesar1 Kylesar1

The usual run lights throughout the ship returned, shifting out of their amber-colored states once the jump had completed. A pair of chimes sounded from the vessel's various intercoms, the usual ping Cooper preferred to give following important maneuvers and preceding important announcements.

"We are now entering the post-jump period," came the pilot's voice, "please check all belongings to ensure that they have remained secure, and be careful moving about your immediate area until normality and safety is assured, and potential hazards are accounted for."

On the bridge, his various shards slowly eased away from controls and setups that were no longer needed, merely floating in place as Cooper himself continued to check over various systems and ensure the proper redirection of power. "I have assured our continued functionality," he said several moments later, his voice, this time, directed solely to the cockpit and the mess hall. "Have we been given full and proper instructions on how to proceed, or given any standard operational declarations?"
(Hopefully we can necro this as we haven't gotten anywhere important before it died)

Johnathan Edward Weiss
Briefing Room

The group checked their shit and Weiss got back to the pilot in the Briefing room. "There are no reports of adverse effects from the jump on an individual level, Cooper. We're here to get the lowdown on how this planet will work." Weiss started running the scans so by the time those involved would arrive, it would be finished and they got a good idea on what to expect from the planet. He sent out some UAVs to hopefully get some top down pictures of the planet's surface. They should be back fairly soon.

Weiss looked out at the planet they were to go to. "Run the scans on the ship to ensure energy levels are optimal and the ship remains at optimal combat readiness. If things are Green, go ahead and deploy the defensive cloak."

(A little messy but let's get this show on the road! Also, any newcomers: Sorry for lack of interaction on my part ^^`)
Sound ¦ Maosis
Interactions: Everyone

Sound winced at the abrupt landing, an inaudible hiss passing her lips. Opening an eye to scan her surroundings, the teenager unfastened her seatbelt, neurotically gesturing for her speaking device to come alive again. Mister Weiss had instructed for them to begin making their way toward the navigation room for debriefing; typically this consisted of telling the shipmates everything they should already know: The atmosphere of the air, to not take off their helmets, and most certainly, under any circumstances, NOT provoke the inhabitants.
She fought with herself to not immediately shoot her head in Maosis' direction at the last thought, watching as the Taknoogian sauntered into the area where they were expected to meet. Responding to a call dictated by her 'teacher', she scurried after, pacing to match his normal steps. She began to write some reminders to not irritate anyone, to allow Mister Weiss to do the talking, and pay well attention to the briefing. She knew well enough where this was going to go.

"Well lookie here, everyone's just alive an' kickin'," Maosis smirked slightly with outstretched arms. As always, his comments were directed to undermine the head fleshy and his constant emphasis on 'protocol'. "Lowdown? You mean we ain't here to be wrestlin' with some natives, maybe kick the gammin' (flirt) gear into overdrive an' take one home? Second thought I've heard this one is PARTICULARLY dangerous. I vote we nix (destroy) it after learning about it, dig?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back