• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ・OUROBOROS — 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯.

birth of venus

𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦﹗
Roleplay Type(s)
ARE YOU STILL DREAMING?
OUROBOROS
+
LOADING . . . . 80%
CHARACTERS | OOC CHAT
File:
//
    File:///C:/
    A LETTER.
    The ouroboros moves in an endless cycle — creation and destruction, unending and voracious.

Dreams are temptation. Reflections of reality easily molded to your every whim and fantasy, envisioning the world as sculpted by your hand. For some, it is an escape. For others, it is their prison. But there is no question about it: dreams are pure, unlimited creation, an untapped potential of possibilities to be discovered and explored. That is exactly what makes them so dangerous.

You have been recruited for a mission. A ridiculous, outrageous, downright suicidal mission, far higher risk than the promised handsome reward of millions of dollars you would receive if the job was done properly. Maybe it was left in your mailbox, in your car’s glove compartment, or even laid upon your bedroom pillow. The employer of such a mission seems to be nothing if not persistent. A black envelope with sloped white ink addressed to you. Inside, a brief description written upon creamy ivory paper states:

"Extraction job. $4 million dollar payout.
    February 8th, 10 P.M. 13 Crescent St, London.

Urgently,
    Tasya Kuznetsova."

File:///C:/
    A JOB.
    “An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define or destroy you.”
    The promise of four million dollars was god damn alluring, but being able to hold a favor over the head of Tasya Kuznetsova? Priceless.

The year is 2024, with February quietly inching on day by day, the chill of winter threatening to break at any moment. The best architect money can buy in the dreamsharing industry has sent off a flare, a cry for help, urging those up to the task to embark on the nigh impossible mission of freeing her twin brother from his own mind. The meeting had been set, a time and a place, but what kind of emergency could constitute such a situation?

Deep in the lower levels of an esteemed colleague's basement was one Timofey Kuznetsov, the twin brother of Tasya, a man possessed.

This was no paranormal haunting, but instead an unfortunate and disastrous consequence of Timofey working a less than safe dreamsharing gig that nearly left him in a coma. The details of what he truly did were blurry, but something deep in his subconscious had been unleashed, a presence that quickly forced Timofey to question his reality and assumed control of his body the moment he woke up and the somnacin wore off. Wherever Timofey's true consciousness is, or if there's anything even left, lies deep within his dreams. After nearly dozens of attempts, close calls with somnacin overdoses, tears, sweat, blood, and frustration, Tasya has been forced to look for outside help. Whatever facets of his subconscious that had been shaken loose now run rampant in his dreams and bleed into his waking hours, forcing his sister to keep him sedated until help arrives.

A team of ten seems excessive, but Tasya will do anything to get her brother back.
Code by Nano

Last edited:
you've woken me from my slumber !!

consider me interested in either the nurse or the extractor.

hello everyone! i'm excited that folks are interested, here's the cs and ooc threads!
please lmk if you have any questions, deadline for characters is gonna be dec. 28th x

character sheets &
ooc thread

Can I reclaim the extractor spot? 👀 If not then I'll apply the old fashioned way!
hey! my mistake, i had only really offered the same roles to folks who were still in the old server but since there's not a lot of spots left for new folks, it might be better by application :'0 would absolutely love to have oliver back in the fray though so pls feel free to apply again! ^ _ ^

bump!
we're still accepting apps 'til the 28th! c;

bump!
deadline is hitting tomorrow evening, if you're interested don't be shy!! feel free to apply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back