• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・ 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕌𝕡 𝕋𝕠 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

LUCILUNAR

Jujutsu Kaisen Roleplay Request.
Status- Always Open.

Last edited: 3/25.
1679730439398.gif

■□■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■□■■□■□

⌦ .。.:*♡About Me
For those who don’t know me, hello lovelies! You can call me Luci, or Lunar. Either of these is acceptable, and not my real name. My real name likely won’t be given out unless we become close friends, this is the same for my exact age. But ! I’m currently in my twenties and go by she/ hers. I ask that you keep in mind that I both attend college and work, this can make my reply time sporadic! I also suffer from health issues I won’t name, which contributes. However this is a fandom I adore to death so it will always be open! Regardless of breaks, or, when you stumble upon this request of mine. ヾ(๑’౪`๑)ノ゙

⌦ .。.:*♡About You
Please reach out to me with a proper introduction, this includes: what you wish to be called, age/age-range (if you aren't comfortable giving the exact.), pronouns, triggers, and love interest. If you have any ideas, please feel free to tell me, or if you have an oc already ready, you can send it as well. As someone who’s also read/re-read, the manga, and watched the anime- where you are in the series would be appreciated! If you don’t include these – the message will be ignored.

⌦ .。.:*♡RULE ONE
My replies tend to be on the longer side, I’d think. My range usually goes from 500 - 1,000 words. Possibly more at times. There’s no need to always match me directly, yet at the same time please try to be within that range.

⌦ .。.:*♡RULE TWO
The only type of roleplay I will do is a Canon Character X Oc, Double up. Romance is always a must for me. But I am always open to what you may have in mind. I’m fine with mature themes, just not without plot. Headcanons are a must for me.

⌦ .。.:*♡RULE THREE
Love-triangles aren’t something I enjoy writing, just as a heads up. But ! I am LGBTQ+ friendly and open to all types of parings, from M/F to M/M, F/F, nonbinary too. I don’t generally change my love interest, but, I’m very flexible to playing all characters. As well as doing a split fandom if need be.

1679730618291.gif
FANDOMS
⌦ .。.:*♡ Jujutsu Kaisen.
⌦ Anime : Caught up.
⌦ Manga : Caught up.

♡ Geto - Have an idea for.
♡ Megumi - No ideas atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back