• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern _-4U-_

pasta

gogo dancer
b1421d6806a36c85a5a366abbd73c5db.gif

youngkyun youngkyun T That_Irish_Person Waraeru Waraeru b a r i s t a b a r i s t a @wheat P P A S T R Y poi poi @C O F F EE q r o w q r o w
P L O T ;

tumblr_inline_nydcqj8M1u1td32uc_500.gif

Finally the time has come where these six boys debut as the group, 4U. The official announcement from Blank Entertainment about their new boy group happened a month ago. Along with the announcement of the group, came an announcement of the current trainees that were suppose to be in the group. Just by their looks, the group received a large following. Blank entertainment was surprised at how many fans the group already seemed to gather. The company took this as a opportunity to get the group hyped up even more by releasing videos made by the members, almost like vlogs. The group's new fans went crazy over this, and the group was correctly hyped.

The group finally debut with their first album, 4U ONLY. It's a collection of aesthetic sounding songs. The songs sound more like Korean underground r&b/hip hop than kpop. The group's image and music seemed to gather around more fans. Even though they're a rookie group, they're considered very popular.

These six males trained together, so they were with each other since before there was even an idea of 4U... So how is there life now that they're in the spotlight?

R O L E S ;
b4e71c9cdb2bcc9fcf0a56e0883cfaa1d1d9f681_hq.gif
• Leader, Vocal
• Visual, Main dancer x Taken by me (probably gonna use hyungwon or baekhyun)
• Maknae, Lead vocal
• Main vocal
• Main rapper
• Lead rapper, Sub vocal

R U L E S ;
093a95550513302d427ad07caa6a3b6b0723546c_hq.gif
• At least one detailed, large paragraph
• No drama in the OOC
• Realistic fcs
• No godmodding
• Your character can really only be homo in this rp so idk man
• Not first come first serve