News 9/11 Remembrance Thread

Hall Kervean

Two Thousand Club
Will post at exactly the time the North Tower collapsed, EST, which is the timezone it also collapsed in.
WTC 7 would collapse later.

Basically, share stories or memories or show support.
#NeverForget

Admins can delete/lock this if they want at 12:00 AM on September 12th in whatever time zone is just before the international date line.

Last edited:
I was too young to remember when the tragedy occurred. In fact, it was only when I visited the memorial museum that I truly got a real grasp of what it meant back then, yet even now I'm unsure I can fully comprehend it. It was a world-shaking event, a tragedy that took too many lives and too many hearts. I can offer but words, and my thoughts and prayers, but those I will gladly give.

Thank you for making this thread, I almost forgot what day it was.

Alright, now that one of the greatest national anthems being performed by one of the greatest and most famous guitarists of all time, I'd like you to listen to another song.

Osama Bin Laden wanted to strike fear into the hearts of Americans, and make us fear Muslims and those different from us. While he killed thousands of people, he forgot to kill one thing that America will never, ever forget: Freedom. Because 16 years after that awful day, I, and many other Americans around me have freedom coursing through their veins. We are truly free if we have nothing left to lose. We are truly free when children can play with other children regardless of skin color or creed. We are truly free when we can go to a concert and never fear for our lives. We are truly free when the majority of our country accepts others without objection of their color, their creed or lack of, their gender or sexual orientation.
We are truly free when we have nothing left to lose, and that's how it has been since July 4th, 1776.
God bless America.

I encourage everyone to read this article about how 9/11 has severly wounded the state of democracy in our country, even as we continue to struggle to move past the events of those days.

Never let them take your privacy, your ability to learn, and your ability to make yourself and your situation better.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, and I fear we have turned a blind eye to much of the sickness in our own homes for far too long.

I encourage everyone to read this article about how 9/11 has severly wounded the state of democracy in our country, even as we continue to struggle to move past the events of those days.

Never let them take your privacy, your ability to learn, and your ability to make yourself and your situation better.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, and I fear we have turned a blind eye to much of the sickness in our own homes for far too long.
Oh Frick I can't
emergency
it won't let me get to the page
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 10.49.23 PM.png
I use this news source for school e.e
I can't get past it HALP

Weird, it lets me read it just fine. I have no idea why you're getting hit with a block.

Well, maybe save the link and read it at school, since you can access the site there? Not sure what other options there are. =/

Weird, it lets me read it just fine. I have no idea why you're getting hit with a block.

Well, maybe save the link and read it at school, since you can access the site there? Not sure what other options there are. =/
Oooh maybe logging out of the account I made ^^ brb
[EDIT: NOPE THAT'S NOT GOOD]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back