• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom '80s Levi x Eren AU {Established Relationship}

Quineon

Yaoi Fanboy
Levi Ackerman first met Eren Yeager during their first year at an air force academy. As fate would have it, the two were assigned to be partners and they inevitably formed a close bond. A bond so close it could only lead to love. Both knew how to keep their lips sealed from outing the other in such a frightening place to be homosexual. However at the end of their tenure, Levi decided to move to a gay friendly area in San Francisco where he could live freely with his beloved even if it meant they had to share a cramped apartment.

It is a time of widespread panic and tragedy as thousands continue to die from AIDS each month. Scientists and physicians continue to search for a cure but alas...nothing. It is a strong and stubborn disease. No one is safe. Levi has been working as a highly successful prosecutor for the past twenty years and has earned his own law firm. Eren has worked his way up from a lowly police officer to a respectable lieutenant working homicide. Their house is worth millions in real estate value overlooking the hills and valleys of the city. Not to mention a gorgeous sight of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Everything seemed so perfect, as if nothing could go wrong...
A wise person never says those words.

On the evening of their twenty-first anniversary of their first encounter, a telephone rang ominously interrupting their much heated make out session. Sighing Eren made his way to the living room and picked up the receiver.
"Lieutenant Yeager?"
"Erwin?"
"This is a professional call, my name is Doctor Smith...
I'm afraid I'm going to need you to come by the hospital."
"What's wrong Captain America? Why so gloomy?"
"..."
"Hey aren't we friends here? You just had dinner with us last week!"
"..."
"Fine. What seems to be the matter DOCTOR Smith?"
"A few tests need to be performed but it looks like you probably have AIDS."
"..."
"Lieutenant Yeager?"
"And you have the gall to call yourself a f**king doctor...I don't believe this."
"Neither do I. That's one of the main reasons I need you to come in."
"What do I get if I'm a good boy? A lollipop?!? I don't f**king believe this you f**king quack!"
"Lieutenant Yeager this is very unprofessional."
"Hypocritical too! Jes-"
"Am I going to have to speak to Mr. Ackerman?"
"You better! I can't take anymore of this."
Eren slammed the telephone down, lit a cigarette and started pacing.
"I don't believe this...I don't f**king believe this..."
The telephone rang once more.
"Hey Levi, it's for you!"

{Ukes, Semes, and Sekes are welcome to play Levi and anyone else you want to bring over from Titan verse}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back