• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 8 years later, we're all grown up (Slice of Life/Mystery RP)

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness
Welcome!
Yes, you've read that right. This is a slice of life rp with mystery elements! The mystery elements are a smaller piece of the roleplay, that surround the mysterious deaths and other conspiracies of a bunch of college graduates 8 years later after meeting in college. I might be leaning too hard on the mystery elements in this roleplay, since most of the roleplay is surrounding the drama of their lives 8 years later but a'las.

The plot centers around a group chat that these former associates created when the first group of their friends graduated. Its intention was to continue to keep everyone in touch and that's where the center of the drama lies, around the group chat. So the group chat in the discord will be a big part of the roleplay. Some people are always in it, some people barely are. Some people only show up for the drama but one thing is for certain with the death of one of their own and the mysterious circumstances around it.....these Southern Nights will never be the same..​

• intro

Oh

Ciara

Southern Nights.

C

ollege was a time where you were supposed to make big decisions for the rest of your life. You were suppose to go into debt or put your body on the line for something you might never to again after college. You're supposed to find yourself, but many only tend to realize they have no idea who they are. Then they graduate, or maybe they don't, get to the real world and realize..... nothing will ever be the same. We're adults now.

But we still need each other, we still stay in contact. Whether it's purely for personal gain or if it's genuine connections, this group of people have continued to stay in contact with each other. Some drop in and drop out, some are always in the group chat, but one things for sure for this group of people from college ? Their lives are forever intertwined.

intro

roles

rules

a cicaedea's call,

always brings us
back

genre

mystery, slice of life, realistic

status

accepting

spots open

All (until closed)

cs

lore

ooc

♡coded by uxie♡

F.A.Q.
(This is for everything not explicitly stated in the overview OR that is commonly rehashed. While this is a running list, please read the overview first, then refer to this list. Feel free to reach out if you need clarification.)

"The overview mentions AkuTheWolfOkami and Melanin-Gxdess as GM's. Who are you?"
Hi! I'm your friendly neighborhood Aato, also known as Mel & Aku's helper for this RP.

This RP occasionally re-opens for "soft reboots" where we recruit a couple of new members at a later date and revamp the story. Look out for those!

"When does the RP close for new members?"
There is no set date. Whenever we feel we have enough people/characters for a solid RP. Aku and Mel will keep you posted.

"Where does this RP take place?"
This RP will function through RpN, Discord, and sometimes GoogleDocs. See overview for further details.

"Are there any writing requirements?"
This RP leans toward semi-literate. We certainly encourage more but will tolerate a post of two paragraphs at least once a week as the bare minimum. In between posting, you should be active within the group, in and out of character. These are both elaborated on within the Discord and the latter will make more sense once you see the layout. We are willing to be flexible about these under circumstances.

Last edited:
it's been so long since my last time meeting up with mystery, sign me up. {i do NOT have discord.}

it's been so long since my last time meeting up with mystery, sign me up. {i do NOT have discord.}
Are you planning on creating a discord? If yes, then we can send you the link still.
If not we understand and appreciate the interest, but as stated it is a big part of the RP, so it would be impossible to keep up without having one.

Are you planning on creating a discord? If yes, then we can send you the link still.
If not we understand and appreciate the interest, but as stated it is a big part of the RP, so it would be impossible to keep up without having one.
sorry, but no. maybe one day, we'll meet up again. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back