• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 7 Deadly sins Vs 7 Heavenly Virtues?

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
Alrighty, here's what i'm proposing.

There will be 2 races;

Chosen - These will be the 7 deadly sins and 7 Heavenly Virtues. Each Sin and Virtue has an ability unique to them. Can either be Demon, Celestial, or Human.

Humans- The 'Middle race', they don't have any special abilities like the Chosen do. However, there are a few organisations that investigate anything related to the chosen.

By the way, this'll be a dice RP, so i'm still thinking about our little system here.

thank you! Though this is supposed to be mordern-fantasy rp, i'm glad i got your attentions!

Out of curiosity is there any further premise you've managed to come up with? I saw that it was in a modern setting, are sins and virtues battling it out, or is the story roleplay more loose and driven by the players?

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]Out of curiosity is there any further premise you've managed to come up with? I saw that it was in a modern setting, are sins and virtues battling it out, or is the story roleplay more loose and driven by the players?

[/QUOTE]
More of BOTH actually. The Sins and Virtues still hasn't seen each other nor do they know that they are concept. So in a way, loose for the 'trust dev' and a clear mark that at some point in the roleplay; wheter sin or virtue; will become their respective race.

And also, the dice system that we're using?

I'll probably go for

Initiative 2d6

Combat 4d8

Defense 4d8

Athletics 3d6

Effort 3d6

Starting health will be 4d10

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]alrighty what is 'effort' exactly? ^^;

[/QUOTE]
Effort is when you try and do something, it's like an extra roll adding to your previous roll but can only add a portion of it. But the main deal here is when you're doing something non-combat related(EX. Stealth, Internet browsing, Vision seeking, Etc.) You'll have to roll for it's success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back