• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 660 6th Ave.

Nap

pumpkins
humans have their folk lore and mythical tales, all speaking of unimaginable beings and creatures--both divine and hellish. the population of these supernaturals shrunk as centuries flew by, fearful humans persecuting them like they persecute themselves. it isn't a surprise that people who believe in these other worldly beings are practically nonexistent. their only remnants are lame story books and overrated hollywood films that are far from accurate.

in the large city of chicago, some of these supernaturals lay dormant. 660 6th ave., a house ignored by humans because of its number but mocked by supernaturals since they know the truth. here, our creatures live, breathe, and eat together like any other group of roommates and friends. they have jobs, they have skill sets, passions, and dreams. their only dilemma is they're not human, which is why they try their hardest to be.

they've even taken the next step to allow humans to move in.

- not first come first serve
- 2+ paragraphs per post
- communication is a must. if you don't tell me things, i'm a clueless bum, meaning i'll have to ask you to leave the rp
"we just want to be human"
plot | ic | ooc | cs
]
ROLES
note: i will only be choosing a total of 8 characters, including my own. i don't care how many characters you make or which roles you choose, just be aware that i will be choosing the 7 i believe will fit best with the roleplay. i'll probably choose 5 supernaturals and 2 humans, but that is subject to change.

Some have descriptions and some don't because I have a particular idea for these roles. also, please keep in mind that these poor babies just want to live their lives as humans. give them problems that bring out the human in them.

scroll down
BANSHEE
they're not the person you want to be around near a hospital or some place eerie. know what i'm sayin'? kinda has that foresight shit. they age physically like a human.

INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS
yes, they live off the sexual energy of others. they age physically but very slowly.

NEPHILIM
nephilim are renown for being extremely beautiful that give off an almost bright aura. supernaturals and the gifted can notice these beings from a mile away. you might even add that humans are undeniably attracted to them, even if they don't know the reason why. they age physically like a human.

REAPER [taken]
his job is to collect the souls for big, bad grim. if you've ever seen the goblin k-drama, our own reaper will be just like that. he can appear in a manifested form when he presses his amulet and he can become a "spirit" when he touches it again. of course, supernaturals and gifted humans will be able to see him in this form. he also has the ability to erase memories but that is only allowed when his identity is about to be revealed, which doesn't happen often. they don't age physically.

SIREN

VAMPIRE [taken]
they didn't die and become a vampire. vampirism is a disease. this type of vampire does get large amounts of nutrients from fresh, bagged, and artificial blood. they can even eat foods and even get ample amounts of nutrients from that. strength depends on nutrients and age. they age physically but very slowly.

WEREWOLF/WERECAT
they age physically like a human.

WITCH/WARLOCK
they age physically like a human.

HUMANS
they can have the small gift of recognizing the supernatural or be normal humans. have at it, my dudes.

Last edited:
Alright homies, I'll try to get the cs thread up tonight! If you wanna go ahead and look for fcs, the age minimum is 20+ :')))

Don't ask why it's not 21 because idk either

proceeds to sob in the corner due to happiness

I mean sure. Yeah. That'd be chill. XDD

can reserve the warlock?

*raises hand* i'm interested eeee also your coding is MmMMMmMmmMmMMMM

This looks hella (do people even still say this???) cool, interested for sure!

hey, count me interested :''

That aesthetic holy shi–
Ahem. I'm intrigued ^^

Interested

Interested!
Alright, homies. The cs and ooc threads are up! You will find the links on the first post :')))

Wow, too bad i can't read this because it's in BBcode.

*Burning anger.*

So I updated the age things for the mythical beings.

Reaper and Vampire don't age physically.
Siren and Succubus age physically but very slowly.
Everyone else ages normally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back