• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

5th Edition D&D

guess I'll put my hat in the ring.

I'm interested but a couple questions... just strict 5e rules or homebrew of some sort? And is it a good or evil aligned party?

It is dnd 5e core rules. I may add a little extra here and there when I feel like it fits the situation. Extra crit damage, special effects added to attacks I find creative or well written. That is kind of my in combat version of gaining 'inspiration points'. I also may throw in odd skill checks when I want them

My worlds are home brewed and to a smaller degree my creatures too.

I am looking for a non evil party. PvP will also be frowned upon.

I'd be willing to join if you're still looking for players but I don't think I have enough posts yet to start pm'ing people.

Hello @Agent of Evil @Zerix The Butchers of Buldran game is a bit full at the moment. But I do have room in my D&D 5e The City of Shaldra~Zin rp. Feel free to find that in the dicerolling RP area and apply in the character sheet tab. We could use another damage dealer.

If you apply for Shaldra~Zin make your character sheet level 2. That will put you 1 level behind everyone else by the time I accept your character and push them into the story.

If you want to be the same level as everyone else let me know and we can work that out by playing a little side quest 1v1.

(Tag me in your reply. Just incast the website doesnt update me with an alert)

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess looking around a bit more and being less nervous? Maybe something like that or perhaps I should get back to messing around with an Arcane Trickster, I think that is what it's normally called..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back