• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 🇦 🇯🇯🇰 🇸🇪🇦🇷🇨🇭 🇫🇴🇷 🇹🇭🇪 🇳🇪🇼 🇾🇪🇦🇷 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

hyakkisai

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
wp5619802.jpg
⟡₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Welcome! I'm just a 19 year old college student seeking some Jujutsu Kaisen roleplays to usher in the new year. I'll keep this sweet and short, so let's just get onto the details.

⊹ ࣪ ˖ You can expect 300-1.5k+ words per reply and daily to once a week responses. AUs and love triangles are a-okay, just ask! Mostly seeking OC x CC, but can do CC x CC or OC x OC upon request. Open to all pairings - m/f, f/f, m/m, you name it! I tend to favor darker themes (not to say that I don't enjoy fluffy slice-of-life stuff, of course), so please include any triggers you may have when contacting me. ⊹ ࣪ ˖

⊹ ࣪ ˖
Please be
at least semi-lit/lit, have decent grammar, and be open to occ chatter + plotting. ⊹ ࣪ ˖

⊹ ࣪ ˖
All caught up with the anime, have not read the manga. Knowledgeable about certain major spoilers, however, and am willing to research about particular backstories for characters/certain manga scenes if need to be. ⊹ ࣪ ˖

જ⁀➴

Looking for:
Sukuna, Yuta, Naoya (AU only!)

Will confidently write for: Gojo, Itadori, Inumaki, Ino, Sukuna
Can attempt writing for: Mahito, Toji, Yuta, Geto
Will write for female characters too, just ask!
જ⁀➴

And that's it! If you'd like to start a roleplay with me, go ahead and shoot me a PM!

⟡₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Last edited:

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.
Realized I missed a few minor details, so I added them in!
‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back