• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 5 Prevailing

m u s e

I
— 5 Prevailing —

P L O THuman: a human being, especially a person as distinguished from an animal or (in science fiction) an alien. Those things don't exist anymore, they have been wiped off of the face of the earth by none other than a man who earned himself the name 'Demon King'.
The country of Raw is and has always been split into two sides the Rot and the Pod. The Kingdom known as Pod is a peaceful country filled with nothing but humans. Their ruler known as Uran was fierce he ruled with an iron fist yet he was considered a wise King to the Pod kingdom. The Rot is a dark Kingdom on its own it holds many dark creatures, things that would make you want to hide.This Kindom, unlike the Pod Kindom, has no ruler every creature for himself. The Pod King turned his back on the Rot Kingdom and wouldn't allow them to step foot on his soil, the monsters might have been strong but they were no match for the human's weaponry not to mention the conditions of the Rot Kingdom they were weak and thus easy to defeat. Every time the Rot would strike back they would return with a defeat that is until one being appeared promising the Rot Kingdom their glory and in return, they would make him their king. He caused the creatures to chuckle, although they didn't believe him they agreed the cloaked being approached the Pod Kingdom with no weapon in hand. When he returned he allowed the creatures into the Pod Kingdom from where they were standing to the far as they can see bones and flesh were all that was left of the Pod Kingdom. The Rot Kingdom to afraid to decline this being his throne agreed to make him their ruler, till this day no one knows how he destroyed a Kindom with only a matter of seconds.
It's the year 2017 a peaceful era, people don't have much to worry about other than things such as bills or trying to get that one girls number. Washington D.C. a state where approximately 681,170 thousand people live yet only 5 were chosen. These 5 individuals couldn't wait to go home it was fate that placed them all in one elevator. They had no idea that this elevator once it shut its doors it won't open again...well not in the place they think. The elevator only kept falling pulling them down the force was so strong they might as well have burst. Once the doors opened they were surrounded by creatures, to the creatures amazement they were humans the only living ones.

S I D E N O T E First and for most sorry for my crappy plot intro first...well you know what they say first times a charm. Anyway, If you haven't guessed it already or you're just too lazy to read (we've all done it) then let me explain briefly what this Rp is all about. So 5 individuals have been teleported to a country known as Raw somewhere in the universe when their elevator ride crashed. Now in this country, there are two sides and they have been at each other's throats for like forever. And so suddenly this dude shows up with a cool looking cloak and pulls a Superman (whatever that means) saying he'll save them but in return make him their king yadda. So anyway this dude with the cool looking cloak makes the whole human race extinct. The creatures were too scared to say anything. The 5 idiots are modern day people who are now captured by the being known as the 'Demon King' and no way of knowing how to go back home.
But also that isn't the main point, the creatures need the humans (hint: if those 5 die then they also die) but for what you don't know. But don't think you're safe~

RULES:
(1) Please post at least ONE paragraphs, stop being lazy! Also if you can't write at least 8 sentences what are you doing on a site like this?
(2) NOT first come first serve, we have to wait for the slow ones
(3) Limit TWO characters per person, unless you have split personalities
(4) If you drop out let me know it's fine (not really) jk, no really it's fine -.-
(5) There maybe some gore but it's within Rpnation rules
(6) No drama in the OCC you can mentally cuss them out
All jokes aside thank you for spending your time to read this~

R O L E S5 Prevailing:
Male: Open
Male: Open
Female: Open
Female: Open
Male/Female: Open

Demon King: Open
Ruthless, unemotional he is cold blooded and has a thirst for blood and often killed goblins for fun although he shows no emotion while doing it. His poker face never falters and if he ever does smile it's not for a good reason.

Advisor Vampire: Open
Gets easily jealous and is always right next to the Demon King is known as his right-hand man. He is usually very cynical and evil and is only scared of the Demon King.

Extra: didn't want to do this...let me know what you guys think
Slaves: usually sitting right next to the Demon King when he's sitting on the throne and he changes them almost all the time. They are mostly used as servants and are killed quickly since the King has a bad temper.
(1) Open
(2) Open

If I get enough interest I will make a cs etc.
If you are intrested great if you aren't unintrest yourself! < 3

coded by @lorde

0.gif

00.gif

0.gif

Last edited:
Can't wait! I'm snatching up one of the male slots. I always play as female characters and want to switch things up a bit, lol.

Is there a specific age group you're looking for? Or can we do anything? Also what are some of the things you require of the CS?

Can't wait! I'm snatching up one of the male slots. I always play as female characters and want to switch things up a bit, lol.
glad to hear your excited, I can't wait to see your character! Lol, I'm the opposite I tend to always play male characters. If there is anything you need all you have do is ask^^

glad to hear your excited, I can't wait to see your character! Lol, I'm the opposite I tend to always play male characters. If there is anything you need all you have do is ask^^
Ok, so obviously you'll need
  • Name
  • Physical description; height, weight, etc
  • A bio
Is there anything else?

Well, I pretty lenient with the cs but since you asked the ages can be between (19-36) as I don't want them to be too young or too old (I assume you can understand why)
I also would like it if you could write a paragraph, to say the least for personality and the bio (which I just added)
you don't have to code but it's recommended (if you want)

Is there a specific age group you're looking for? Or can we do anything? Also what are some of the things you require of the CS?

Ok, so obviously you'll need
  • Name
  • Physical description; height, weight, etc
  • A bio
Is there anything else?
and personality that is all I need of you but if you wish to add more you're free to do so.
also just curious since you're asking is the cs unclear?
Edit: not to offend you! just want to know so I can try to be more clear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back