• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

5 players looking for 5E D&D Adveture

Shi

Welcome to choas
Hello potential DM's!

Four friends and I are looking to play a game in 5th Edition D&D...as the title so obviously states o/

Two of us have moderate experience but the other three are new so we'd like someone who doesn't mind some inexperienced players.
We are all very character and story focused so we'd like an adventure that isn't too terribly combat heavy.
Also, we'd like to use text instead of voice to play.
We are all in the CST/EST time zones.

If you're a DM with a story looking for some players, let me know and thanks for reading!

Hey! I've actually got an old story that never went anywhere (the site switch to IPS screwed with the forums and everyone sorta lost interest) that I could probably resurrect for you guys. :) It wouldn't necessarily be combat heavy, though I will say it's intended that the combat itself is of a hard difficulty, though not impossible, after the characters reach level 8-10 or so. I would have to scale down the encounters to reduce some of the intended battles, but I think it wouldn't be too hard. If you look up "Tiamat's Awakening", you might find some of the remnants of the old game, though I can, of course, provide you with all the info in a PM, and even some google docs links if you wish. :) the party size intended for this game was 5 people, so you guys might fit wonderfully. I, as the dm, also enjoy some house rules based on critical role house rules, but if you wish to play the rules as written, I can also do that. :D hit me up and let me know if you'd be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back