• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☄ 5...4...3...2...1... ☄

OrangeAxolotl

Professional Gremlin
[class=container] display:flex; height:70vh; max-width:900px; border:1px solid #9abfe0; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; align-items:flex-start; overflow:hidden; flex-direction:row; [/class] [class=scrollbox] width:101%; height:60vh; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=text] margin-left:5px; font-family:Heebo, regular; font-size:1em; [/class] [class=tabs] display:inline-block; width:100px; padding:.2em; text-align:center; font-size:1em; color:#9abfe0; font-family:Heebo, regular; cursor:pointer; transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=tabs state=hover] letter-spacing:.3em; [/class] [script class=tabone on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabone hide scrollbox show pageone [/script] [script class=tabone] addClass select tabone [/script] [script class=none] hide pagetwo hide pagethree hide pagefour hide pagefive [/script] [script class=tabtwo on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabtwo hide scrollbox show pagetwo [/script] [script class=tabthree on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabthree hide scrollbox show pagethree [/script] [script class=tabfour on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabfour hide scrollbox show pagefour [/script] [script class=tabfive on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabfive hide scrollbox show pagefive [/script]
[div class=container]
[div class="tabs tabone"]FRIEND
[div class="tabs tabtwo"]INTRO[/div][div class="tabs tabthree"]RULES[/div][div class="tabs tabfour"]FANDOM[/div][div class="tabs tabfive"]PLOTS[/div][/div]
[div class="scrollbox pageone"]
[/div][div class="scrollbox pagetwo"]
[div class=text]Oof hello! Let's do some fancy coding and stuff maybe folks will be interested ahsdgahs. My name is Felix, I'm a 18-year-old trans guy, and I've been roleplaying for 6-ish years all told? I don't remember exactly when I stared and I'm not gonna go and check rn lmao. I did take a large break in the middle, after running into and getting stuck with some toxic people/situations that really just turned me off of roleplaying for a while whoops. I've been wanting to break back into roleplaying for a year or so now, because despite everything, it led to me making some lifelong friends and is something I legitimately enjoy doing. I go into roleplays with a more casual attitude, and am really just looking to make a few friends that I can write and plot with more than anything else.[/div]
[div class=text]
[/div][/div][div class="scrollbox pagethree"]
[div class=text] ★ I have ZERO "literacy" requirements. I think that forcing people to write five paragraphs every post is, quite frankly, complete bullshit. People are busy, sometimes you just wanna move the plot forward and sometimes one or two-liners are the way to do it. Write however much or however little you want, and I'll do the same. ★

★ I have no age requirements for partners, I only as that if you are >25 or <18 that you please let me know, for my own comfort. I have limits on what I'll roleplay/talk about with minors and folks who are several years older than me. ★

★ If you aren't feeling the roleplay, lmk, and we can either call it quits or take a step back and decide what we want from the RP going forward. ★

★ I will not roleplay incest, minor/adult, slave/owner, cheating, bully/victim, abusive relationships, soulmates, and probably a few other things that are outside my comfort zone. I'm okay with dark themes, but would prefer that we have roleplayed together before to get into the darker stuff. When in doubt, just ask me. ★

★ Vis a vis the abusive relationships point, I'm okay with it as long as the abuser is an NPC and the abuse happens largely off-screen. But one of our characters abusing the other is a HARD no from me. ★

★ I prefer platonic pairings, but for romantic stuff, I'm down with any combination of genders. This includes all nonbinary genders. ★

★ On that topic, many of my characters are trans/nonbinary, or are otherwise part of the queer community. If you're not okay with that, feel free to leave. ★[/div]
[div class=text]
[/div][/div][div class="scrollbox pagefour"]
[div class=text]Using AO3 rules here, a / for romantic pairing and an & for platonic. I don't have very many fandom plots, we can brainstorm a bit if you wanna do fandoms.

★ Ace Attorney - It's been a while since I played it but I love me some gay lawyers.
Pairings: Phoenix / Edgeworth(bonus points if its set before the first game, or the 7 years after Phoenix loses his badge), Phoenix & Trucy(espec right after he loses his badge)

★ Marvel - I really like mushing together comic and film canon and characters for Marvel.
Pairings: Clint Barton & Kate Bishop(comics), Tony Stark & Peter Parker(films), OC & OC, lmk if you have any pairings you wanna do

★ Redwall - I haven't read Redwall in forever but it's where I got my start roleplaying so like???
Pairings: OC & OC

★ Pokemon - I always love me some Pokemon.
Pairings: OC & OC, OC / OC, Legendary / Counterpart(gijinkas)[/div][/div][div class="scrollbox pagefive"]
[div class=text]Uhhh, don't have too many plots rn? I mostly have dynamics/genres I wanna explore. We can either brainstorm actual plots or wing it from there.

★ Basically any sort of found family.
I had a plot once where like....some sorta famous person, actor, musician, it's the choice of whoever plays them, winds up suddenly in custody of their kid after their ex dies. And it's just a lot of balancing "oh shit I have a kid now" and "oh shit I'm famous and people are getting all twisted up over this" and just a whoooole bunch of "oh shit oh no" while figuring out how their kid works and learning how to love them and stuff. It's very sweet I actually really wanna do this one ngl.
Also like....some sorta kid running away from a Bad Home and meeting some sorta fantastical creature that's like "son." would be the bee's knees.

★ Kids on bikes-style RP. Think The Goonies or Stranger Things.

★ I'm honestly really feeling a like. An absolutely FERAL person / their long-suffering friend who was probably pounced on from a tree the first time they met. That sorta thing, in a fantasy medieval setting maybe?

★ Also like. Dumbasses in love please. They share one brain cell between them and it's committed to arson.

★ Two immortals that have known each other for ages. Either they're extreme rivals and would throw hands at the drop of a hat, or they're the DEFINITION of oblivious pining. Or both. Both is good.

★ Villain / hero, with the villain just uncontrollably pining after the hero but also their Aesthetic they can't give up the whole doom and gloom aesthetic for this ball of sunshine what will their villain friends say???? Bonus points if gay.

★ Royalty/peasant in medieval fantasy.

★ I'll add onto this as I think of stuff but like. Approach me with something if you have ideas of your own I might go buck wild for them.
[/div][/div]
[/div]
credit @RI.a

Last edited:
Heyoo! I was intrested in your plot about the famous person and their sudden child. It sounds like it could be a good comedy and heartwarming roleplay, depending on which direction it goes.

Hi hello!! I am so keen for dumbasses in love OR immortal pining OR royalty/peasant, basically just any of your plots sound awesome!

hi im totally for that immortals plot if you’re not already doing it but i need something like Good Omens !
im 19 and also trans masc and would love to write with u

Im intrested in a mcu rp
But i was wondering who would you rp as for me?

I'd be willing to try my hand at pretty much any MCU character. I have most experience with Clint, Tony, Nat, and Peter though. But also I'm not really interested in canon/OC roleplays if that's what you're getting at. I feel used/just there for wish fulfillment when I play a canon character for someone's OC. I'm okay with platonic canon & OC(to an extent), and canon + canon, and platonic OC + OC(I don't ship my only Marvel OC).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back