• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ?

elderflower

a dreamer, that's what she was
giphy.gif

Hello there! I'm elderflower and I'm looking for someone who wants to do a pirate roleplay with me!

About me:
> I'm from the UK.
> I'm 20 years old.
> I'm in my final year of university so my availability may change due to assignments.
> I can write between 500-1000 words and I would expect the same from you.
> No God-Modding.
> No Mary/Gary sues.

Plot ideas (Bold is my preferred role):

> A cursed pirate captain who needs the help of a mermaid to help lift the curse that is slowly killing him.

> During a raid on a average village a pirate captain kidnaps a young women who will be able to help him locate the holy grail of all treasures. However, the young women has been engaged to a powerful noble who is scouring the sea to get her back and rid the ocean of pirates.

> A young women disguises herself an signs on to become apart of a infamous captain pirates crew. She does not realise it but in her possession she carries 'the heart of the sea' which is a rare pearl that has been passed down through the generations of her family. A pirate captain has been searching for the pearl for years as it is the only object that can realise Posidens Trident which wields the power of the sea.

> A traditional forbidden romance between a pirate captain and an aristocratic women.

> I'm open to hear any plots you also come up with!

if you're interested please send me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back