• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴀ:ᴛʟᴀ [ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ/ᴏᴄ ]

myriadic

ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏʏ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʀɴ

cool.gif

guess who's making a specific search thread in hopes of finally finding a partner?

๑۞๑ about me ๑۞๑

>> you can call me myr! <<
>> i am a minor! i'm not too far from being 18, unfortunately : ( <<
>> i consider myself to be semi-lit! i will write 1-3 paragraphs, or just mirror my partner's writing. <<
>> that being said, quality over quantity! sometimes scenes won't require as much writing- i get it! <<
>> i will probably shower your oc(s) with love,, <<
>> lgbtq+ friendly! <<
>> i am patient! need to take a week off? how about a month? a-ok! i myself can get pretty busy so i understand if you are. <<

๑۞๑ what i expect ๑۞๑

>> someone friendly and willing to plot! <<
>> no one-liners. <<
>> ooc chat! not necessarily all the time but plotting/etc. <<

๑۞๑ how i rp ๑۞๑
>> i roleplay in pms, but may make exceptions. i would prefer to keep it on-site. <<
>> i do not mind writing starters; i just prefer you do so i can mirror your post length. <<
>> i can reply once a week, minimum, unless something comes up. <<
>> descriptive, obviously. i do not do novellas, though, because i get burnout really quickly. <<
>> if you do not ask questions, i will. i'll likely ask a lot as well; i want to get an idea of what we both want so we're on the same page while rp-ing. <<

coolll.gif

>> now to the good stuff <<

๑۞๑ characters ๑۞๑

who you can play:
>> aang [ aged up + preferred ]
> zuko

who i can play:
> zuko
> sokka
> katara
> toph
> momo [ lol ]

๑۞๑ plots/dynamics/aus [WIP SECTION] ๑۞๑

>> key: the more asterisks, the more happy i am to do it! <<

plots:
> wip <

dynamics:
> wip <

tags
atla // avatar // avatar the last airbender

this thread will probably be edited over time until i'm satisfied that it's clear enough!

>> please don't comment in the thread- instead send me a pm with info about you and what you'd be interested in! <<

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back