• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings > ᴍʏʀ'ꜱ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

myriadic

ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏʏ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʀɴ
๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩!sorry for no fancy coding or formatting, y'all!๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑
๑۞๑,¸¸,i just joined this site & i'm still figuring things out,¸¸,๑۞๑

>> for introductions, uh... hi. i'm myr! i consider myself to be very friendly & nonjudgmental, & i hope you're the same! <<
>> i have a variety of interests! & since there are so many, i'll compact them in this little box ^^ <<

favourites:
> romance
> 1 x 1
> canon / canon
> ooc chat & maybe even becoming friends because currently i don't have any <_<
> lgtbq+ pairings

a-okay with:
> platonic
> canon / oc
> doubling up
> fluff or angst

no thanks!:
> oc / oc
> 100% original setting
> rps that go against site rules
> some fourth thing that i can't remember

fandoms:

>> atla <<

[ oc/canon, heck yeah! ]
[ looking for someone to play a slightly aged up aang! (like 16-17). ]
[ i can play anyone from the main cast, but prefer sokka or post-redemption zuko. ]

>> futurama <<
[ frender, please! will play either character but i'd be happy to take bender : ) ]

>> the walking dead <<
[ open to ideas! not interested in shipping canon characters. ]
[ HAVEN'T FINISHED! ]

>> fear the walking dead <<
[ same as above! ]
[ ALSO HAVEN'T FINISHED

>> undertale <<
[ haven't done this since... 2016, i think. wack. ]
[ open to ideas! ]

>> pokemon <<

[ also open to ideas! would prefer to keep canon characters out of the rp. ]

>> i joined this site because i really, really, really wanted to find someone to rp frender with! y'know,, fry & bender? from futurama? is that too niche?? <<
>> that being said, i'm open to other fandoms as well, but due to terrible memory i may not be able to wonderfully portray whoever i've got to play <<

>> i won't reply 24/7 because i can get hit by writers block, & i prefer to have a very small number of rps going on since i'm a semi-busy person irl. if i reject your offer, please don't be hurt! i'm just trying to manage time & prioritize my interests. <<

<< interested in something else? shoot me a dm & we can discuss! >>

Last edited:
> ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
>> also, please don't reply to the thread! just send me a message instead : ) <<

>> it's much neater that way! <<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back