• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 🄴🅅🄾🄻🅅🄴 - ɪɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

TORIN

with: no one ↦ Zola
tags: Uniko Uniko

Life for the short haired male had been a cocktail of confusing, exhausting, and painful as of late. Turns out getting stabbed in the abdomen was really bad. Like, really, really bad. Torin had been stabbed a few times before, but the area was never near vital organs, and his attacker didn’t usually pay him a visit at the hospital.

Turns out abdominal wounds were the worst, from a good morning stretch to getting out of a chair, it all had to be done with caution, and it sucked to be limited. He was hoping to be patched up and sent home, but his parents insisted the doctors keep him for a week. God forbid something happens to their little toy soldier.

On top of being forced to stay at the hospital, he also received frequent visits from his attacker, though if Torin were being honest, most of the conversation was lost due to him being doped up a majority of the time. Regardless of his lack of fully developed memories, Torin knew that he and Frey needed to have a one on one conversation.

The brown skinned leader of the gold squad was determined to achieve his goal. Torin would’ve checked that box on the ship if he had taken a seat next to Frey, but he was too slow, and those alien twins had occupied both seats. The dark haired man simply didn’t have it in him to fight for the seat, after all they’d be in a localized area for three days, one he was quite familiar with, finding Frey and chatting with him would be easy.

Torin sat in a row alone, using the remaining seats for a makeshift bed he slept a majority of the trip. He could’ve sat with Zolar, but her friend lacked the ability to shut up and he wanted a quiet flight. His eyes open only when the ship had landed and they were all instructed to exit. Torin was one of the first few off the ship, he had one regular-sized suitcase and with a matching bag that was used to store toiletries.

Though he was one of the first off, he was unable to find Frey. Torin smacked his lips, he wasn’t stupid, he could sense avoidance from a mile away. No matter, he’d find him later, for now, he needed to unpack, as well as ask for help from the only person that would be willing to. Zolar. She had just finished helping her little friend unload her bags, and excused herself from the pink haired alien. Torin took this opportunity to approach, giving the kinky haired android a nod, furrowed brows faintly began to relax, an agitated expression being painted over with a softer one. Only temporarily of course.

He grabbed ahold of the bag she had taken along with her for this trip, there was little room for objection. “If I help you unpack, will you help me locate someone?” He knew the answer, but there was no harm in being courteous. “Frey seems to have disappeared and I need to find him.” Torin spared Zola the details, he doubted she cared. The only son of the Nox family began making his way into the hotel, he had stayed here three times, so the layout wasn’t foreign.

Torin looked over at the AI walking beside him. “What are you doing later?” Zola was likely to have plans with her new friend, but he wanted to know her availability.

coded by galactic​

Last edited:
FAENE

Interactions: Frey smolfluffball smolfluffball
Mentions: Torin Fanaa Fanaa

After what she saw in the tower, Faene took an unexplained few days off. One was spent on a casual visit to the hospital to see Torin, which she made sure to time so she wouldn't run into Frey, but the others, she made sure not to be accounted for at all. She spent that time at home, visiting her mom, trying to convince herself that she hadn't missed out on having a father. It didn't work. Instead, she kept the details of what happened with the Handler vague, and let the love of her childhood home wash over her.

For the first time in years, she felt the pain of effort again. She wore clothes that didn't fit quite right anymore, spoke with old friends whose voices she couldn't recognize, but ignored it all. She didn't belong anymore, but every time she thought about coming back, a pang of the same feeling would blindside her and send her back into the too-small bed. More than a few times, she decided on staying, like exposure would fix the problem, but always talked herself back out of it. As much as Faene felt she didn't belong on her own squad, she stuck out in Perio, at home, even more. So she came back, just a day before their departure, and packed a single bag.

Uncomfortable with the structurelessness of the vacations Rotek Academy liked sending its students on, Faene found herself dragging her boots all the way to the room she was assigned to with Frey and their new recruit, Zolar. She really wasn't the vacationing type, even under normal circumstances. There was always the option of finding a gym or staying in her room the whole time, but her double-roommate would've asked a bunch of questions. And yet, Frey seemed like the best example to follow.

All the way from the suite, she tailed her little buddy to the shops, stopping and trying to blend into the crowds whenever he turned around. She felt extra pathetic hiding from him, but eventually, he caught onto the act. "Uh... Yeah, I'm done unpacking. Just thought I'd look around or something, there's not really much for me to do in these places," she excused, naturally averting her gaze from Frey's eyeline. "What about you? That necklace for you or someone on Earth? It's pretty."

⌿⍀⟟⋏☊⟒⌇⌇
uzali vovina altovar
tags

TJ & Frey Fanaa Fanaa smolfluffball smolfluffball -> TJ
Mentions: Abel AreSneksSly AreSneksSly
Ariel deliriousmishaps deliriousmishaps
Dalziel deliriousmishaps deliriousmishaps

The flight on the way to the vacationing planet was an interesting one for Uzali. Having been offered a seat next to the human Frey upon entering the transporter , they had engaged in a bit of conversation, with her practically beaming by the end of it as he had complimented the foreign princess on her use of proper English. But she also was needing to discuss something with the intelligent human male, and considered him to be the best source to go to about what she needed to know. She expressed this to Frey and was pleased with his compliance to speak with her about what has been troubling her as of late. That is, until a certain overbearing twin brother came over and literally interjected himself between them on the obviously small *two seater*. Uzali had nearly fell from her seat from the unexpected intrusion.

She had been about to continue sharing what she wanted to ask Frey, but Frey had suddenly decided to end their current conversation. He seemed a bit flustered and she couldn't figure why, but understood that they could wait until they arrived at the hotel. As Tartimok had began to start firing random questions and comments at Frey, Uzali was smiling in a what appeared to be a dazed manner, neither of the young men noticing the young princess had drifted off to sleep, until her pristine face fell softly against her siblings bicep.

She wasn't aware how long she had been unconscious until she had been shaken awake by her brother, and informed that they had arrived at the vacation spot. Sitting up, Uzali's thick pale lashes fluttered drowsily against her cheeks and Tartimok, impatient as ever; had gently helped her up out of the seat and she realized that Frey had already departed from the vehicle. A glimmer of disappointment briefly shown on her face, but she dispelled it as she remembered that he said he would talk with her later. Keeping that thought in mind, Uzali followed her statuesque brother out of the transporter, with him having already obtained her belongings from the luggage compartment for her. The pair walked inside the hotel together, with Uzali finding herself already intrigued with the layout of it. There was so much plant life and bright colors, that was such a stark contrast compared to their home planet. She wondered what sort of beings and creatures inhabited this land in particular. She would have to obtain the demo-graphical data later as well.

As they were all checked in by the accompanying instructor and given their room assignment, the platinum leader's mind kept drifting around the grouping of students. Subtly trying to locate a certain dark haired male in particular. The past few weeks had been difficult for her. After the mission dealing with the cultists, she had been unexpectdly put on temporary suspension. Which Dalziel was placed on as well. The tightness in her chest after learning of such thing became almost unbearable. She may not understand most laws and procedures of the human society, but she understood reprimandation snd punishment.

Since that incident, she had grown hesitant to be near the gold squad member. She couldn’t place as to why, but she began to understand that lately, the more she was around him, the tighter the feeling in her chest became. It was an inexplicable feeling that was beginning to fray her nerves. So, she resigned herself to trying to avoid the crimson eyed boy until she could get a handle on herself, and an explanation as to why she was feeling like this. Which was where trusted Frey would come in to hopefully solve her concerns.

Not seeing the said male in sight, though she did catch a glance of his twin, and her platinum member, Ariel. She didn’t feel that restricting feeling in her body when she was around him. So it was rather confusing why it was only when she was around his darker counterpart.

The princess left her musings when realized everyone had begun dispersing from the lobby, each going about their own business or heading to their rooms. Uzali wanted to do the latter before heading out. As they received their room assignments, a frown found itself on the pale woman’s face.

“ It has the looking of us not being in room together, brother.” Uzali stated with a pout as she stepped into the now open elevator with Tartimok. She looked up just in time to see a random student appear to try and rush to the elevator with them but the doors had immediately slammed shut in the poor students face. Her sapphire eyes trailed to the hand that was interestingly placed on the “close door” button and followed its owner to the not so innocent face of her sibling.

“ This gives me great rememberence of our first day at the academy brother.” Uzali said, instead switching to their native tongue since no one was around to hear them. It was always a relief to be able to talk naturally again. She felt like an imbecile when having to speak in earthen language.

As she watched the numbers flick up one by one, she did think back to her first days coming to the academy. And the utter fear she had with being in something so new and different. Not mention they had just escaped from public execution by their father. Getting thrusted into an entirely new environment was understandably a lot to have to layer with. She used to be so weak then. So....meek. Now she was, well, she couldn’t identify how she may be perceived now, but her rising to become Platinum leader after the previous lead was often something people tended to remind her of. Perhaps, she may have changed a little from the small, frightened alien she once was.

When the twins had reached her floor, it was easy to locate their room as just as they got there, she witnessed the good android Abel leaving their shared room. She made to wave at the robust bot but it went unnoticed as he seemed intent on heading somewhere. Blinking curiously, Uzali paid it no mind and entered into the aquatic structure room. Sapphire eyes widened in slight delight, it was much lovelier than she thought. Though, nothing could still compare to the unique beauty of their true home.

She noticed the door that was left slightly open and figured that was the chosen room Abel had licked and Aires’s focused on one that ease directly to her left. “ I will be taking this room for now.” She said, entering into the calming space. She pointed over to a spot for where Tartimok could place her belongings.

Going to place herself at the edge of her bed, princess looked upon her silver haired twin with curious eyes. Since they arrived, his mind seemed to be placed elsewhere, rather than here. “ Are you heading out elsewhere? You are seeming to be...planning something.” Uzali didnt need much context to decipher her siblings character. She could pinpoint his true intentions from light years away. As she waited for her suspicions to be confirmed or not, a sudden ‘ping’ sounded from her silver bangle. A small device she hid her communicator in. She took a quick glance and saw it was a message from Frey. The message translated for her and a small smile appeared on her features. She swiftly tapped in her own response that she’d like to meet outside the hotel, before sending it off and put her arm back down, returning her full attention back to the alien male in front of her.

code by @Nano

Last edited:
[ Frey | Beachfront Shops | Interactions: Faene Kassandra Kassandra Mentions: Torin, Uzali ]
Being roommates with someone like Faene came with numerous perks, and one of those was that Frey could tell that she was not feeling very confident. The avoidance of eye contact was unlike her, and so was her posture. She just seemed disheartened, and he wanted to see her smile. After the last mission, he had meant to ask her about The Handler, and her calling him dad, but he had been completely overwhelmed with his own problems that he hadn’t gotten around to it yet. They were more recent friends, but Frey knew that Faene was fond of him, and he wanted to be there for her if he could be. He needed to be tactful, though. He didn’t want to scare her away or make her feel like she needed to tell him what was wrong.

He nodded when she said she finished unpacking, then he grinned and held the necklace up, watching as the odd material caught the light and made it glisten. “Isn’t it nice? It’s for my little sister, Ambie. I’m pretty sure I told you about her. She’s two years younger than me. She wanted me to get her this, because she saw it on a travel blog. Apparently the material is made from the tail of an alien that can grow it back, like a gecko or something.” He shrugged, then slid the necklace over his wrist, then looped it over his hand, wearing it like a bracelet. “I think it’s kind of weird, but she’s busy with school, so she can’t come get it herself, so I said I would.” He smiled again and stepped out of the way of a few more tourists, closer to Faene. Talking in the middle of a crowded store wasn't the smartest idea, but Frey didn't care. The tourists could just go around them if they wanted to. “If you don’t know what to do on vacations, then you could help me find something for my dog. I get that it can be kind of weird leaving Earth and coming to a different planet. Maybe shopping with your charming little roommate can be a fun distraction.”

Scanning the store, he quickly realized that there was probably not going to be anything to get his dog. Not in a store that catered to tourists, and not to animals. He pursed his lips. That was inconvenient. Still, he was certain they could find something, and he looked back at Faene. “I wanted to actually ask you how the past two weeks have been, after that mission,” he said, dropping his voice, so as to not attract attention. “I’m sorry I haven’t talked with you about it. I was kind of busy with Torin and, you know, that entire thing.” He waved a hand dismissively, but quickly dropped it. Stabbing his team leader, who was the same person he had feelings for, was not something he could ever just brush off. He wondered how Torin was feeling, with the wound in his stomach. He slept on the ride over, didn't he? Frey had wanted to say something to him, but had refrained from reaching out to him, partly because he was too preoccupied with Uzali and her brother... but mostly because he was feeling too nervous and embarrassed to.

After all, he told Torin he liked him. Even if Torin didn't remember, it still made him feel flustered and shy. Sadly, he probably did remember, because when Frey had said it, Torin hadn't been completely out of it on pain killers. Ugh. He wished he hadn't said anything so badly; he wished he just kept his mouth shut and tried to get over his stupid feelings. They were completely pointless and unwanted.

He pushed those thoughts away and turned his attention back at Faene, lifting his eyes to look at her face. She was taller than him, which he used to find surprising, but now he was used to it. “But… well, that doesn't really matter. I mean, it does, but I wanted to ask how you were feeling since then. I think you’ve been kind of sad. I mean, I might be wrong, but we are roommates, so I do think I know you a little well.” He offered a smile, but then averted his eyes, feeling kind of embarrassed. “And I also wanted to ask if you saw anything in the store that would suit a yellow lab. I think it’d be interesting to see what you might pick out for him, if you want to.”

That wasn't that subtle, regretfully. If he had to be honest, he didn’t know if subtlety was even in his dictionary, when it came to talking with people he cared about. It was so hypocritical, because he kept so many secrets from everyone. But subtlety and secrecy were two very different things. Frey was aware of that, and he was both immensely grateful and incredibly annoyed with himself that he was so good at hiding things from people. Hardly any of his friends even knew that he wasn’t human, and he wanted to tell them the truth, but- the same stuffy feeling from earlier crept back into his chest. Pushing it down, he told his brain to stop doing that, and he looked around the store once more for something he could get his dog.

When he thought about it, Faene didn’t know he was an alien at all. He had tried to hint at it with her, but he wasn’t sure if she even suspected him. He wanted her to. He wanted her to ask him one day, so he could tell her, even though he was scared of how she’d react when she found out. Her dislike of aliens was something he was also aware of, but he was reminded of that now, looking across the store at the other aliens. How was she feeling about this? Did she feel like she didn’t fit in?

He understood how that felt, too intimately. He almost opened his mouth again to ask about that, but he thought it’d be too soon, too curious and keen. Instead, he kept his mouth shut, and heard his comm ding at him. He glanced at it and saw it was a text from Uzali, and he sent a quick smiling face back at her. She was waiting for him. He wanted to cheer Faene up, though. He was grateful he had told her he’d be a little bit longer than he predicted he would be.

Last edited:
DALZIEL
With: Nobody
Mentions: smolfluffball smolfluffball Uniko Uniko Fanaa Fanaa (Xiomara)
There was something festering inside his very being, psychological decay was spreading. Twenty-one days of semi-isolation was more than enough to get the cogs of self-doubt churning. The moment Dalziel was discharged he welcomed himself into the gym. The skin protecting his knuckles were beginning to strip away as he struck the punching bag day after day. With every blow administered, the mental image of his run-in with that devilish cult leader and the complete invasion she had done to Xiomara’s mind.

Dalziel had failed her, both as a friend and a teammate. To pour salt into an already burning wound, he was the last to be informed of her absence. Torin was rightfully stabbed, and by Frey of all people. Served the asshole right for leaving him out of the loop like that. The mahogany toned leader claimed he did so for the sake of his recovery, but Dalziel knew that wasn’t the case.

The icing on this depressing cake was the lack of interaction with Uzali after being suspended. He was unsure of what he had done to wrong her, but he wished she would have at least visited him at the hospital. Even Torin visited him. And though his twin was present throughout his recovery period, the feeling of loneliness blanketed over his form. Dalziel just wanted to see her smile again, share a laugh.

This weekend getaway would be the perfect opportunity to clear the miasmic air. Dalziel could only hope that she hadn’t already made friends with her dictatorial brother or her newfound best friend Frey. The two had already entertained her on their journey to Algos, he sat beside his twin, who babbled about a new weapon he was developing, Dalziel only half listened, as he was too busy focusing on the conversation a few seats away.

With the flying contraption now planted on stable ground, the once packed area thinned out. He was amongst the last to disembark, with his belongings in tow he entered the lobby and beelined to the elevator only to have it close on him, a crimson gaze met a yellow one. Fucking royal bastard.

He’d have to wait for the next one. Dalziel peered down at his hotel assignment. Xan. That was the colorful alien on Platinum right?

FAENE

Mentions:

Looking back, it was hard remembering when exactly Frey became more than an acquaintance-by-convenience. Harder still was ignoring the little guy, even if she wanted to. Between his overall friendliness and those scared sounds from his side of the room at night, concern was the natural response. Concern that he might be harmed or taken advantage of... Somewhere along the way, that must've turned into friendship. And now Frey was the worried one.

"Yeah, sure. Nice to have a mission." Her eyeline followed Frey's, but her train of thought was more optimistic about finding something appropriate for an Earth animal. Jewelry, for a collar's charm? Maybe a fancy belt repurposed as a leash? She almost started to smile now that she had something to occupy her mind, until Frey turned back around with a mouthful of drama. "It's not your fault... I was pretty much MIA for a few days, after all. I'm okay. Just... Well, I'm sure you heard what I saw in the tower. I hadn't seen my dad in a long time, and I always sorta thought we'd talk again someday. Just, under better circumstances," she moved closer to a display of kitchy, touristy thingamabobs so nobody would pay too much attention to what she was saying. "Really, it was just the cherry on top of some other stuff that's been on my mind... Like, maybe I shouldn't be on my squad."

She had more to spill, but Frey had his own problems with Torin. The kiss she'd shared with him was nice, but Faene didn't really see the appeal. Dude was a grouch. Even by Faene's standards. But Frey had pretty intense feelings for him, so she kept that to herself. He also seemed to have a thing for Uzali. She wasn't touching that.

Thankfully, Frey's communicator interrupted them. Faene peeked and saw Frey's secondary crush's name, and let out a sigh of relief. "Dude, if you wanna go hang out with someone else, you don't have to stick around on my account. You really want something for your dog, I'll stay and look around. We'll meet up back at the room later or something. Brought some movies to watch tonight, too."

Last edited:
1599368730908.png
Arlar
interaction: .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._
One might be surprised to learn that Arlar actually understood perfectly fine what a beach was and indeed what a holiday was. just not the customs of it for earth really. Therefore Arlar put in some research into the custom deemed appropriate, though his mind still played on the handler, those mites where so odd, the seemed like something from home if it was then he’d not seen the mites before. Aside from the research on proper beach etiquette, Arlar has made note of something it appeared his personality was abrasive, even back home he was considered ridged and lacking the ability to adapt easily nor was he ever considered creative, these criticisms hadn’t begun to bother Arlar until recently. He had a plan to prove to everyone he was capable of being sociable, perhaps he’d find a good time on this holiday to present his “surprise”.

If anyone took any notice of Arlar during the trip to the destination or any point before they got ready to go, Arlar looked dramatically different, still sporting the same red eyes and whiteish grey hair but now lacking his signature hoodie jacket combo, replaced with a more form-fitting set of clothing, Arlar now sporting a distinctly feminine body that looked contently rather attractive. Arlar‘s research had led him to the conclusion that this form would optimal for beach attire, plus being a hermaphroditic species Arlar really didn’t have any shame about it.

Commanding his (her?) nanites to take their suitcases to the room they'd be staying at watching them buzz off with the like ten suitcases of stuff. with that out of the way Arlar wondered if perhaps she'd be able to find Des, Arlar found the android very appealing some might say the Acrezee had a crush on her. And it didn't take Arlar long to find Des, walking up to her with a smile on there face, Arlar likely wasn't recognizable at all. "Greetings Des, I would like to request of you, to evaluate my current appearance, to use a simple term "how do I look"?" Arlar asked cheerfully.

Last edited by a moderator:

TARTIMOK

with: Uzali and Frey ↦ Uzali
tags: Uniko Uniko smolfluffball smolfluffball Kassandra Kassandra

Vacations weren’t especially common for Zatyrians, more so for royals. There simply wasn’t enough time, the second they had liberated one planet, they were onto the next. In his lifetime, he can only remember three legitimate vacations. Their father would take them on trips disguised as vacations, but in actuality, he was finding some deceptive way to test them. Though the pale haired male had to admit, those tests did prove to be useful in the future.

There was someone else who liked to test others, that person being Frey. TJ believed the male enjoyed testing his patience. For some odd reason, Uzali found him to be useful, she claimed he was knowledgeable in earthy affairs. It would seem that many found him to be trustworthy, a true do-gooder, but the prince wasn’t one of those individuals. There was something about Frey’s scent that was off, and though he could not explain it, this was enough for him to dislike the male.

Not to mention the brunette was far too comfortable with his sister. So much so that he believed he had earned the right to sit next to her. Spatial awareness was a concept Tartimok was selective with, in this case, he was going to be lacking. He wedged between the two, ignoring the obvious change in the atmosphere. Whatever conversation they were having could wait, or never happen he really didn’t care.

Since Frey had an answer for everything, TJ decided to ask him a question or two, though truth be told he was partially listening, a skill he had acquired from his private studies back on his home planet. The muscular alien was so out of it, that he hadn’t noticed that Uzali was oddly quiet, and by the time he noticed she was asleep they had reached their destination. The bright eyed alien waited for Frey to leave the scene before waking Uzali. As he grabbed their luggage, he decided against speaking on the matter of her expression.

As the pair entered the hotel, in the distance, the prince could see a figure that resembled Uzali’s temperamental friend Dalziel. His body was moving before his brain could reason with it, as the elevator doors began to close, Tartimok dropped their bags and slid his hand in between the thin gap, his arm shifting into a slimmer form and talon-like nails scratched the opposite side of the door. The sensory metal doors opened, and on the other end was a wide eyed human who was not Dalziel, they had the same appearance, how deceptive. Wrong one.

Tartimok gave the friendlier Paltor twin a smile. “Too crowded for us.” But there was no one else in the elevator. Ariel didn’t argue and closed the doors once and for all. The bulkier Altovar waited for Uzali to catch up before he pressed the button for another elevator. As the entered, contrast eyes met and he quickly pressed the button to close the doors, a faint smile etching across odd features as the person on the other end failed to make it in enough time. Nodding at her musing, TJ leaned against the back of the elevator.

“You’ve done much growing since then.”

Tartimok was unbothered with the fact that, yet again, they wouldn’t be sharing a room. Uzali’s company could be enjoyed elsewhere. Following in after her, he also waved at Abel. Settling her luggage in the designated area, Tartimok went over to close the door that separated her room from the others and then took a seat on the floor near the edge of the bed. As he stretched, toned arms morphed into slender ones, and pale skin turned lavender. The prince exhaled deeply. With no one around, they could speak in their native tongue.

My human body is so heavy.” He complained as he rotated his arms. “I have nowhere to be, but you seem to have plans.” Tartimok countered, he had seen her smiling at her wrist and responding to what he assumed to be a text message. Out of boredom, he began drawing circles in the comforter. “Uzali...” began the older of the two, “are you still loyal to the empire?” She seemed to have grown fond of their temporary home, and doubt began to settle within him.

coded by galactic​

Last edited:
Xan
Mentions: Abel, TJ
AreSneksSly AreSneksSly , Fanaa Fanaa

Xan was the most excited he had been since TJ Altovar had kissed him at the spin the bottle game. The beach was the closest thing to home Xan could ever get. And he missed home with a desperation akin to a dying man. Talking with Abel was enlightening in so many ways. It turned out that despite the actual impossibility, Abel was afraid he'd sink into the sand and ocean and never come up for air again. Xan would have to fix that. He'd also have to get Abel to spill on who his new crush was. Though Xan had an inkling. Most people don't go and give gifts of personally important plants to angry large androids they were to be testifying against. But Xan digresses.

Xan was one of the first off the bus and into the hotel as he scrambled his way up the stairs (still a hater of elevators). He'd brought two duffle bags full of shrink-wrapped clothes and some extra room for souvenirs. In Xan's culture, gift giving was common among loved ones and friends. So Xan had a moderately sized clist of those who needed gifts (even those who were on the trip).

Xan quickly shoved his bags on the bed upon entering the room. He quickly threw on his swimsuit and tied up his pink locks in two buns atop his head. He put on a sheer skirt and a pair of sandals before opening his door to Abel.

"Abel! We are goings, yes?"

[ Frey | Beachfront Shops | Interactions: Faene Kassandra Kassandra Mentions: Uzali ]
What Faene said about her dad struck a chord with Frey that he hadn’t felt in… basically forever. He had a brief memory of his parents, his biological ones, and their faces, before he was taken away from them, but it was quickly wiped away when Faene said she didn’t feel like she belonged on her own squad. He stared at her, dumbfounded. What? Really? Huh?? But she was Faene. She was the leader of Onyx, and she was such a badass sometimes. He never thought she’d ever feel like that. He took a second to remind himself that everyone felt insecure sometimes, even when they seemed like they were the most confident people around. Some people had really convincing personas that they hid behind. Maybe Faene wasn’t as okay as she actually seemed.

He shook his head when she suggested he go hang out with Uzali. He couldn’t leave her alone now. “You said you didn’t really know what to do on vacations, and I want to help you have fun. I already told Uzu I would be an hour or so, so you’re stuck with me until we find something for Banana.” He smiled at her, then paused. “My dog is named Banana, by the way. I don’t want to just buy something for a fruit back home, although I think that’d be interesting. I doubt the fruit would appreciate the gift though.” He waited for some tourists to walk past their spot in the store, then he grabbed Faene’s wrist and pulled her over to a stand that had hats on it.

“These are probably not good for my dog, but.” He pulled a yellow sun hat off one of the shelves and smiled at Faene, then stood on his tiptoes and reached up to put the hat on her head. He couldn’t reach entirely, so he had to toss it a little bit, but it still landed where he wanted it to, so he pulled back and nodded. “I think that makes you look more like you’re on vacation. You should get it. It suits you.” He looked across the store again, frowning. “And if you feel like you don’t belong on your squad, then maybe we could switch places. For, like, a day, maybe. Or not. I just also feel the same way as you and it really sucks, but I’m trying to cheer you up, so we can just not talk about that if you want to.”

He glanced back at Faene quickly, but then his eyes caught on some jewelry on the opposite side of the store. “What do you think we could get for a dog?” he asked, pouting. “I’m not seeing anything that seems very dog-worthy in here, so I’m open to any and all suggestions.”

✯✯✯✯✯
zolar
Hotel Druucex -> Disgaea Room
tags

Mina -> Torin Fanaa Fanaa
Mentions: Frey smolfluffball smolfluffball

Zolar found it a bit odd that she had been allowed to attend the class trip to the resort. As nice as the offer was, she just didn't deem it to be fair that someone as fresh as her in the roster, to be given such an allowance. She figured this sort of privilege was given to those who deserved it. And considering she's only been at the academy for about maybe a month or so, and has yet to be in a actual missions, she wasn't sure how she was allowed to participate. She doubted Professor Al cared to pull any strings for her; the masculine android seemed much more concerned with other affairs than whether the new kid on the block is included in class activities or not. Her next thought was of the Gold Squad leader, Torin. Zola also found it highly doubtful that he did anything on his end, as it just wasn't in his natural character. Typically. But something was telling her that perhaps he might have done something to afford for them to be able to attend the trip. The android was still debating if she wanted to obtain confirmation on it or not.

But she also wasn't the type dwell on things that weren't a pressing issue for too long. They were here now, and unless someone was going to tell her to head back to the academy, which wouldn't go over very well for whoever might, she was going to be staying right where she was. The tall android's icey orbs shifted to watch as her pink haired friend took the bags she had grabbed for her, and sighed when she told her to go on ahead without her. About to protest, and say she would go up to her room first with her, Filomina had already burst off to find her fellow Oynx mate. Even now yards away, Zola could still hear the bubblicious tone of her room mate and friend talking whoever's ear off. Zolar felt a bit annoyed by her friends sudden and abrupt departure from her but only rolled her eyes and turned to head inside the hotel. She was going to lie to herself that had began to grow a sort of attachment to the pink effervescence of the alien girl. It was as much as a problem, as it was a welcoming feeling. It's been a long time since she's really felt such an instant connection with anyone.

Shouldering the black designer styled backpack she preferred to use for these small outings, she continued on inside the hotel, that is until she felt the sudden loss of weight upon her back, causing her to immediately whirl around. Her brow raised when she found it to be only Torin, and relaxed her stance once more. As she listened to his request, the curly haired android made a 'mmm' sound and didn't respond as they were then given their room assignments by the darker skinned alien woman who was chaperoning the trip. Zolar looked at her with interest, before taking the room assignments and heading for a open elevator, she waited for Torin to get in beside her, before she pressed the proper button to get to her floor. She didn't bother asking if Torin needed to stop by his room first, clearly if he wanted to he wouldn't made the offer of taking her bag from her. If it was one thing she knew about the dark male, it was that he never acted without intention.

It was a very short elevator ride as the hotel only had so many floors, and as they stepped out. She finally responded to his inquiry he made a few minutes ago. " I only brought the one bag. You know I don't like to carry too much baggage on me, Torin." She stated oddly with a smirk on her full lips. She enjoyed saying things she knew would upheave the male a bit. Her mind momentarily drifted to past memories of her and some small happy faced children, and the pout face of the eldest child of the family she used to protect. Then flashing lights and crying instead overtook those fond memories and Zolar nearly zoned out from it but the feeling of almost colliding into something brought her cognition back to the present. Ice eyes blinking, the feminine android saw that Torin had stopped and was in front of her now. When did he get in front of her? Remaining silent, even as he asked about what she had planned next to do, Zolar noticed they were in front of her designated room and wasted no time in sliding the key card in and entering into the spacious abode. Hm, it was nicer than she thought.

" Alright, give me my bag baby boy." She demanded, using the dreaded nick name she used to tease him with. It felt weird and familiar to say out of their mouth again. Lightly snatching the knapsack from his slack hands, Zolar went for the room she saw wasn't already occupied by her other two room mates and tossed the back onto the plush bed. She didn't bother checking if Torin was in the room with her, and pulled out a specific article of clothing before heading for the accompanying bathroom. " I'm going to go change first real quick, and then we can search for your little boyfriend-okay, I'm just playing!" Zolar added quickly as she could already detect rise in irritation coming from the warm blooded human. The smooth skinned android went inside the bathroom and quickly changed into the beach attire that she's owned for a few years. They were only going to be here for a couple days, and she really hated having to keep too much on her person.

Once she finished changing into the beach wear, Zolar balled up her old clothes and tossed them in a corner of her room. Torin was in her room now, and Zolar went to stand in front of the mirror in the room, checking for any lint on her bikini before making sure her curls were still in tact and as Mina liked to say, juicy. The assassin android watched Torin in the mirror while she fixed a stray curl. " Normally I do not ask, but for once I am curious to know. Why are you looking for Frey?" After fixing a stray lock, she turned to look at him. " But yeah, I'll of course help you out. I mean, what else would I be here for..." She stated cryptically and went to put on some black sandals. " Wait one moment.." The sleek android silently padded out her chosen room and on the first instinct, entered into the room adjacent from hers. Standing in the doorway of the room she knew to be Frey's, her blue eyes shifted and went completely black. A quick scan was done on the perimeter of the room, her built irises swirling and rotating quickly as they went over inch and spec of the room and it's contents. At least surface level wise. It was function that she used when needed to do quick area sweeps for anything out of place, or in hiding.

Once she had the information she needed, Zolar left the room without a trace. Not like she had to touch anything in first place, and headed back to her room. However, she was met with Torin already waiting for her, leaning against the door frame, arms folded coolly. Zolar mimicked the stance, and looked at him, her eyes now back to it's normal ice shade. " His wallet is not within his room, and as I sincerely doubt someone would take their wallet with them to the sandy beaches, I'd safely assume the boy may be somewhere in the surrounding shopping area." The model like android deduced to her squad leader, with holding no sort of information that was obtained.

code by @Nano

Last edited:
1C12D493-D3AE-40A7-8A2F-32DA481DD7C5.jpeg

Location~ Algos/Coya beach/Xenleta suite
With~ N/A
Mentions~ Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Fanaa Fanaa

B8979C55-B549-4B33-A368-D6AEEDE2B09E.jpeg

If there was anything Lex loved more than provoking the short-tempered, inhaling cigarettes and chugging an unhealthy amount of booze, it was the notion of a much needed vacation. For, Lex in all of his pure and unsaturated laziness, truly believed in the phrase of “treat yo’ self.” Besides, with the students having gone through hell and back for nearly every mission thus far (with some having even been injured in the makings *cough cough*), it was safe to say that this little outing was well deserved, for most of them anyway. However, relaxation wasn’t the only thing he was here for, no, the man had loyal readers to satisfy. And satisfy he would.

Slinging a rather worn duffel bag higher upon his broad shoulders, the man sighed a soft sigh. For, he was actually quite excited for this rather extravagant vacation, despite carrying a rather lacklustre facade. It’s the bored resting face that does it. In fact, he’d even spent much of the journey fantasizing about the sparkling waters residing in Coya beach, as he’d heard of there magnificence within the days prior. So yeah, he was excited, ecstatic even. So much so that if anyone peered closely, it appeared that the behemoth held a rather light pep in his step as he lugged himself in the direction of his designated room assignment.

Speaking of, his roommates were two people he barely even knew, despite having brushed passed one another from time to time. There was that kid Arlar, tiny but had proven himself to be useful during the previous mission. And of course TJ, twin brother to the snarky boss of his own squad. Though to be frank, Lex didn’t quite know anything else besides the aforementioned fact. Hm, perhaps he’d even be able to better get to know the two during the trip, maybe even make some friends. Though judging by his luck in social situations, that wouldn’t be likely even in the slightest.

Swiping his key card through the transactional device, Lex hummed a soft melody as he then entered what appeared to be their stunning living room area. Adorned with modern furniture and elegant decor, it sure as hell was a far cry away from his own living space... If you could even call it that. The man stalked cautiously as he furthered his entry into the room, afraid that he might actually have company. Though luckily, after a few seconds of silence, there appeared to be no movement within the suite. That or whoever it was, was just as antisocial as Lex. Plunging his duffel bag into the nearest room, the “co-lead” began to relax with this newfound sense of freedom, such that he even broke out into a song.

“Real ass bitch give a fuck about- ooh better not say that- Big birkin bag hoe, five, six, figures. Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy tigger, annnndddd I forgot the rest of the words.” He concluded to no one, chest heaving slightly due to the fast pace of the previously spewed lyrics. Ah, what a good day to be alive. Kicking off his scuffed sneakers, Alex then proceeded to ungracefully throw himself onto his bed, nearly moaning at the softness of the sheets beneath him. Come to think of it, he could use a good nap after such a long trip... No, he had a update to write.

Sighing, the man pulled out his cellular device, having not brought his laptop for the sake of actually taking advantage of his time in Algos. In fact, he was planning on shutting off his phone altogether after this quick little update, why it’d be a damn shame if he ended up wasting valuable vacation time online. And so, within his haste, the man began to type furiously.

Titling his post with “Vacation/Mini update,” Lex scurried on with his production.

“Mornin’ Rotek Followers, it’s yours truly here for another update:

As some of you may already know, the student body has been gifted with an extravagant vacation by none other than the high academy board or rather, Milf Mommy Rotekers as I like to call em. For reasons not completely known of course, because when the fuq does anyone ever truly know what’s goin on? Whatever the case, it’s a perfect opportunity for some drama to unfold. After all, anything can happen, and I mean anything. Will Frey ever escape the consuming love triangle that is his life? Will #Fruzali be the next big thing, or perhaps #Trey? And oh! What about the new students? It’s been said that one of them’s a hired assassin, wtf is THAT all about?? Either way, at least someone can finally put Torin out of his misery LMAO. But no my dear readers, I must clarify that I unfortunately will not be able to post for the next three days for..personal reasons. And so, I wish you a great rest of your week, please spend it wisely.

‘Til next time
~ The Rotek Rambler”

After clicking “send,” Lex heaved a large sigh of relief, for at least hethat out of the way. And so, logging out of his top secret, 100% anonymous blog, the man began to drift into a brief sleep, quietly awaiting his esteemed counterparts...

|•|•|•|

FB8498D8-D545-42B3-9695-43088A802B61.jpeg

Location~ Algos/Coya beach/Hotel lobby area
With~ Arlar
Mentions~ Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

4F122D43-C0E9-4197-BBBE-9BB1CD6E269B.jpeg

Up until this point, Des had been struggling with the layout of the gigantous building. Not entirely knowing where to go, she stood, leaning against the wall until she would eventually come across a trustworthy individual to guide her. Only, it’d been nearly ten minutes and there was not a friend in sight, not a single one. In fact, it seemed that she’d been a little late after having spent so much time admiring her outward surroundings that many of her counterparts had already settled themselves upon her entry, including her unfamiliar roommate. Personally, she was rather excited to formally meet them, although that required for her to actually be present. And so, with her head turning every which way in the utmost desperation, the android huffed, extending the handle of her suitcase as she steeped herself for the confusing journey ahead.

Only, just as she was about to depart from the scene, she’d been approached by what appeared to be a stranger.

"greeting Des, i would like to request of you, to evaluate my current appearance, to use a simple term "how do I look"?"

Ruby eyes, having been intensified by the piercing rays of the sun, seemed to glimmer inquisitively as they laid upon the being before them. Initially, the blonde android had quickly come to the conclusion that the young woman had either mistaken her for someone else or was being disconcertingly friendly for an overall stranger. But then it hit her. Those snowy white locks paired with that scarlet stare... “Arlar?” The Android inquired through furrowed brows. Well, this was certainly interesting.

Soon her quizzical bewilderment had simmered into a jovial smile as Des realized that the woman before her was indeed Arlar, though she couldn’t help but wonder how he’d (she’d?) done it. Hmmm, she would have to ask her later. “Oh Arlar, you look positively mesmerizing.” Des complimented warmly “And your hair!” She gasped as she reached forth and clasped a strand within her own palm. “It’s beautiful.” She concluded in complete awe. Though she still couldn’t but shake her curiosity, sigh, curse her inquiring nature. “How did you-?” Des questioned in a disorganized fashion, being rather unaware of Arlar’s species in their entirety thus far.​

FAENE

Mentions:

Faene begrudgingly accepted that Frey wouldn't be doing the sensible thing and let her stew alone, even if it did make her feel like a burden. Taking a second to imagine a banana on four legs, just because, she was caught off guard when she was pulled to the side to look at a display for hats. Whether he'd planned on it or not, watching him make the visual effort to put the hat on her head roused the beginnings of a smile. But it felt forced, and her problem wasn't something that could be cheered up. Faene decided he wasn't very good at this.

"Can we just quit with the dog stuff? It's not that I feel like I don't belong in Onyx, it's Rotek. Onyx is the only squad that would take me. I actually... Tried out for Gold, at first. And I don't have the brains for Platinum... But even on my own squad, I feel like the runt of the litter. Every android we've got is stronger than me, and doesn't feel pain. TJ's quicker, that new pink girl could be a killing machine, if she just tried, and Kemel... Well, he's just sure of himself. Which I envy." Faene slipped off the hat and took a look at it in her hands. Even it didn't feel like a good fit for her. "When the Handler turned into that cloud of mites, I thought I'd failed. I looked up at that thing and thought it was the end. And I felt... So powerless. And lately, all our missions make me feel that way. Like when I died in the simulation for not being careful, or letting us get kidnapped in Gran Miraino. If Alamor's lapdog wasn't a traitor, that would've been the end of us. Of you. And it would've been my fault." Her voice began raising itself with emotion, and she made the conscious decision to quiet down. Faene wanted to leave, but dragging someone back out after being led deeper into the store wouldn't look good.

1599368730908.png

Arlar
"Correct I am indeed Arlar I assume the drastic change to my appearance led to your confusion.” Arlar would reply with a small grin on her face. The reaction from des was rather interesting to Arlar she seemed to be in a mix of surprise and shock this left Arlar to begin worrying slightly that shed perhaps miscalculated such a drastic change. However the androids next comment resulted in Arlar‘s cheek going rather red. “I appreciate your feedback greatly Des it appears I’ve achieved a better effect then I assumed I would.” Arlar replied softly but she’d still be smiling rather cheerfully, before looking away having your crush complement your looks and hair was a lot for the usually lacking in emotion alien, Arlar brushed it back a little before looking back up at Des to answer the curious androids question. “Oh it was a very simple process to applying a more feminine touch to my outward physical appearance, unlike many species we don’t have defined genders as we are hermaphrodites.” Arlar would explain to Des.
——————​
Meanwhile, Arlars nanites would reach there destination dumping the suitcase one of them landing on top of Lex luckily it was very light so it didn’t hurt him. But what was odd was a female picture next to the name tag with Arlar's name on it.

TORIN

with: Zola ↦ Zola, Frey, and Faene
tags: Uniko Uniko smolfluffball smolfluffball Kassandra Kassandra

One medium-sized backpack for a three day tripped seemed odd even for an android, there was plenty that could’ve been said in response to her little quip, but he decided not to entertain, it would’ve led to a snarky battle of words. “I do know Zolar.” he replied as he followed her into the hotel room, he took a moment to survey the setup, it was a force of habit, looking for exits and escape plans, he had to remind himself that this wasn’t a mission and that he could relax those tense shoulders of his.

As she requested her bag, the name she called him nearly made his ears bleed, he resisted the urge to annoyingly keep the bag away from her, he was also somewhat afraid that she would strike him in his healing injury. Couldn’t risk reopening the wound, again. Torin balanced the handle at the top of the all black backpack on one curled finger, waiting for its owner to take it back. Once she took ahold of the bag he trailed behind her into the room that she’d be calling her for the next few days.

Torin placed his bag next to Zola’s bed, he’d come back for them later, and sat at the edge of the plush mattress. A nap would be lovely right now, if he wasn’t so bent on his current mission he would have fallen back and let sleep take over. Zolar had been pushing since he grabbed her bag from her, her last comment before retreating to the bathroom earned a huff from his end. “Fuck off he’s not my boyfriend.” Torin let out a quiet groan as he tilted his head back and stared at the ceiling. He wasn’t even sure if Frey was a friend.

Zolar returned sporting a tropical island getaway outfit, dark orbs followed her figure as she made way to the mirror. As she gave herself a once over, Torin did the same, his head tilting like some curious puppy as she played with her hair. Her question pulled him out of his dazed state, and he looked up at her, eyes blinking a few times as he tried to think of a response that wasn’t a lie, but also didn’t reveal too much, when the time was right he would go to her with the entire truth. “There’s some information about him I came across, I just want clarification.”

With the android now properly dressed for the occasion, Torin saw this as a signal that they were leaving and went over to the door, preparing to leave. With arms crossed he (im)patiently waited for Zolar to finish her scan before he spoke again. So Frey had run off to go shopping, fantastic. The shops were less than a fifteen minute walk away from the hotel, a lovely perk courtesy of tourist destinations, shopping areas were always nearby. “You’re like Watson, only cuter.” lips curled mockingly at the AI.

With jokes out of the way, he took the time to truly digest her looks, the contrasting black bikini against her frame. He placed his hand on her waist before traveling it down to her hip. “I’m going to have to come back for my things later, are you cool with that?” asked the taller of the two as he opened the door and gestured for her to go first. Once they were out of the room, Torin took long strides to the elevator, if he ended up missing Frey because he wasn’t fast enough, he’d be upset with himself.

Clicking the button to the lobby, he was silent until the doors open, he then took the opportunity to thank Zola for helping him, though he knew he didn’t really need to be said, it was done out of respect, she was on vacation too after all, and he was having her help him search for someone she barely knew. He hoped that he would find Frey sooner than later, that way she could go off to enjoy the rest of the day, maybe hang out with that bubbly friend of hers.

Each store the duo visited was short-lived, they both scanned the area with precision and left the moment they realized Frey wasn’t there. Irritation was beginning to take over him once they had searched about five stores. They were on luckily number six, and Torin wasn’t even trying at this point, but he caught sight of someone that stood out to him no matter where she was. Faene? He questioned to himself. Not that she couldn’t go shopping, it just didn’t seem like her setting. Torin noticed that a few other eyes were on her, though he didn’t know why.

As she shifted her position slightly, the person he was looking for came into view. Torin gave Zola’s arm a light tap and gestured in the direction of the two. “Can you keep her occupied?” he requested before he began approaching the two. When he finally got a good look at them, Faene seemed off. Why were they even together? Shit who isn’t this guy friends with that this point. Torin tried his best to remain straightfaced at the thought, though anyone who had seen him enough could see the small hint of annoyance that was painted across his features.

Placing his hand on the smaller male’s shoulder Torin spoke to Faene, “I’m going to pull him away for twenty minutes max, then you two can continue to do…...whatever this is.” his gaze danced between the two, whatever was going on, the aura was depressing, even for him.

coded by galactic​

Last edited:

FILOMINA

with: Abel ↦ Lex
tags: .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._

The assistance that Abel had provided was appreciated, she followed behind his large metal frame as he trekked down the stairs, he made it look easy, she was happy that such a powerful being had such a kind heart. The pinkette made a mental note to return the favor whenever she had the chance, maybe get him a gift, he seemed to like plants, that much she had gathered from their time together. Baking wasn’t an option, he wouldn’t be able to truly enjoy one of her cupcakes. Before she went out searching for a gift she would have to do a little research, she didn’t want to present him with a plant he was already in possession of, that’d be embarrassing.

Gift hunting would have to wait, she needed to organize her clothes first. Mina gave the large bags a once over, she may have overpacked, just a little. The thought of her not being able to wear all the outfits she had mapped out greatly upset the newest onyx squad. Given missions were a priority, what were the odds of her going on another vacation? Or maybe this was a common occurrence at the school and she had nothing to worry about. I guess I’ll ask Frey about that later, or Faene. Honestly whoever had the answer, heck she’d even ask Kemel, but he wasn’t around, she felt relieved that she was sharing a room with a familiar face.

Letting out an exhausted sigh as unpacked bag number three Mina turned to look out the glass window, it was nice to have her own personal aquarium, there were a few aquatic creatures that she recognized, but many were a mystery to her, maybe the hotel had a little booklet that told the guest about the different creatures that lurked in the waters. Entranced by the big blue, she stepped towards the glass, a manicured finger traced circles around the various colorful fish. With her attention completely captured by the small fish that swam to and fro that she didn’t notice the rather large fish approaching from her left.

The scaly creature rammed against the glass with great force, causing the bronze-skinned alien to jump back, tripping over her own two feet, she fell over her open suitcase and tumbled into the wall. Instinctively she did what needed to be done in order to protect herself from obtaining serious damage and phased through the wall, thinking that she’d end up rolling into one of the empty rooms Mars and Kemel had yet claim as their own. Instead, she collided with the side of a bed, and the side of the beds wasn’t nearly as plush as the top of the bed. “Ouch.” Mina groaned out loud as she used the stationary piece of furniture to hoist herself help.

It wasn’t until she had straightened out her dress, and checked for cuts and bruises that she noticed that someone else was in this room. That someone being one of her roommates back at the academy. Filomina cleared her throat and put on a cool face, though at this point there was no need. “So,” she began, her hands moving about awkwardly like she didn’t know what to do with them. “you settling in nicely?” Ah yes, that was smooth. Real smooth.

coded by galactic​

Last edited:
722CDF28-48D5-4CEB-B51A-8500451A567E.jpeg

Location~ Algos/Coya beach/Xenleta suite
With~ N/A
Mentions~ Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Fanaa Fanaa

Having acquired the efficient skill of being able to fall asleep whenever and wherever, Lex had soon fallen into a hypnotic slumber shortly after his blogging escapade. With his long limbs carelessly flung about and shaggy hair a rather elegant cascade of suave locks, Alexander had finally found peace. Dreaming of dancing dolphins and jiggly elephants, he seemed to have been entranced with his own deranged subconscious as he snored on softly, mouth slightly ajar all the while. It was quite a peaceful sight, watching him sleep. Although quite humorous considering that he was far from being a peaceful young man himself.

However, just as this new found sense of tranquility had presented itself, it had been snatched away. For, seemingly out of nowhere flew in what looked to be a suitcase (suitcass). And of course it just had to land right on top of him, shattering his sleep with a loud thud and an accompanied bearish groan. “-What the fuck?” The man spat through gritted teeth, agitated that his sleep had been disrupted because of some prick. A prick he didn’t even know... Or did he?

For upon closer inspection, the tag seemed to have read a rather familiar name. Of course it was Arlar. Only, the identifying picture was a woman?? “This shit keeps getting weirder and weirder.” Lex mumbled with squinting eyes, well, eye. However, he soon shrugged it off as some interspecies related shtick, as he was sure that many Rotek students lived with the whole gender fluid agenda. And after all, ‘least the kid was cute, it would’ve been way worse if some ugly chick ruined his nap.

Casting Arlar’s bag aside, Lex slung his lengthy legs over the side of the bed, bare feet flexing on top of the chill floorboards as he leisurely made his way over to the bathroom. A nice cold shower would wake him up, or so he hoped. Hopefully nothing strange would happen again.

|•|•|•|

But of course, despite his former wishes, something strange had happened. Yet again. Lex stood completely unfazed as he watched an unfamiliar woman tumble to the ground, having appeared completely out of thin air. Why did these things keep happening to him? The behemoth quirked a sharp brow as the pinky-pie nearly pounced back into her previous position, arms crossing as she proceeded with an absolutely awkward wreck of a sentence. He smirked.

“Well that was hilarious.” Lex began, completely dismissing the woman’s dreadful attempt at a normal conversation. “Though I must ask little lass, are ya alright?“ He approached, tired eye(s) scanning over her slightly disheveled appearance for any nicks and bruises. However, he couldn’t help but notice within his analysis of how beautiful she was- ethereal even. As if an angel had fallen from the great heavens, quite literally. With her bold hair and pretty eyes, why, she was an absolute dream. “Say little lass, what’s your name? Can’t say that I’ve seen you fallin around before.” The man mused, extending an arm as to formally introduce himself. “The name’s Alexander, but you can call me Lex.”

However just as he began with his fun, the ambience seemed to grow a little bit awkward, leaving Lex curios as to why. And so he began his subtle search. All was fine and well until he peered down at his own body. He was half naked. Right. Well he had just come out of the shower only minutes before, to be fair. Though thankfully the plat had been smart enough to quickly change out of his towel and into his swim trunks. Good lord. A few seconds earlier and the poor lass would’ve witnessed him in full commando. Though that’s not to say that it would’ve been an entirely bad thing, after all, Lex had a fairly good build for someone with his lifestyle. In fact, the man wrongfully took pride in the minimum effort/good bod spiel. He chuckled before adding on,

“Well, I would’ve asked you to buy me dinner first but it seems that it’s a little late for that no?”

|•|•|•|

0A68E799-E687-449A-AD27-1D36509220A3.jpeg

Location~ Algos/Coya beach/
With~ N/A
Mentions~ Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Meanwhile, Des beamed as the companion before her seemed to find pleasure within her feedback. She was always happy to help, always. “I assure you, it’s no hindrance Arlar, I’m here for you any time.“ she concluded through a soft smile. Though her interest only seemed to heighten by his following explanation. Hermaphrodites? Of course she’d always been familiar with the term but never had she met one before. “Wow! How groovy!” And by that sentence, one could quite easily tell that she was still getting used to modern-day slang. Sigh.

“Does that mean that your species can efficiently & hastily swap genders within a day? Or does it take longer?” The blonde android continued to press on, eager to learn about the alien’s kind with every passing moment. However as intriguing as Arlar was proving themself to be, Des still had a tiny problem at hand. She needed to get to her room. And judging by past experiences, two minds think better than one. “Say Arlar? Would you be so kind as to escort me to my room? I’m afraid I’ve been having quite some trouble in finding it.” Des explained through a small frown.

[ Frey | Beachfront Shops ➜ Coya Beach | Interactions: Faene Kassandra Kassandra Torin Fanaa Fanaa Mentions: Zola ]
Frey listened silently as Faene spilled her heart out to him, nodding along here and there to make sure she knew he was listening. He felt for her. He really, really did. He didn’t know that she originally tried out for Gold, but he kept his surprise hidden and refrained from asking any questions. She needed to vent, and he understood that. Sometimes venting helped people feel better, and he wanted her to get everything off her chest… But then she started comparing himself to others from her team, and he felt his heart sink. No. No, don’t do that. Please, stop. He dropped his eyes as she took her hat off, biting his lip to keep himself quiet. She was breaking, and he thought, as tears threatened to surface, that she seemed so devastated.

She needed to stop beating herself up like this. She was too good to think like this. He wanted to say something to get through to her, but he didn’t know what he could say to help her. He didn’t think there was anything he could say to help her. He… He knew there wasn’t anything he could say. She was spiraling, and he wasn’t equipped to handle situations like this. She thought she was a failure, even though she clearly wasn’t. She was blaming herself for things that she had no control over. Her voice changed in pitch, and became laced with emotion, and Frey swiped at his eyes, not wanting to cry. His friend was hurting, but crying for her wouldn’t help anything. He didn’t want to make her feel worse than she already did.

She was already on the verge of tragic; he didn’t want to push her over it. He didn’t want her to think like this, at all, because it was so inaccurate. He had to somehow get through to her, even though he had no idea how to do that.

“I-” His voice cracked, and he cleared his throat, blinking a couple of times to get rid of any remaining tears. “I don’t feel like I belong at Rotek either,” he said softly, looking up at her. “But you can’t blame yourself for everything, Fae. You can’t compare yourself to everyone on Onyx, either, because none of them are human like you. It’s… It’s completely unfair to compare yourself to them, because you’re so different from all of them.” He shook his head, then looked at the hat in her hands. That had been such a stupid way to cheer her up. It obviously wouldn’t have worked.

“But being a human is what makes you so unique,” he started, looking at her face again. “I mean, you’re leading Onyx, instead of any other alien or android. That means something. And you mean something.” He smiled at her. “You can’t just take the blame for everything. Students at the academy should be able to handle problems by themselves. If something had happened to me in Gran Miriano, it wouldn’t have been because of you. You couldn’t have known that we’d be kidnapped. You can’t predict the future, and you can’t control how everything is going to go… Life just doesn’t work that way.”

He let out a breath, then smiled at her, even though it felt forced. “I think that you should talk with one of the counselors at the academy. They might be able to help you feel a little bit better. The academy is just kind of brutal sometimes, but it’s not your fault, and the instructors care about all the students. Just because you’re team lead doesn’t mean you don’t get to take care of yourself.”

He almost said something more, but then he noticed a familiar face enter the store. And look directly at him and Faene. He tried to hide behind Faene as Torin approached, but it was incredibly unsuccessful. He noticed, quickly, that Zola was also in the store, and he wondered if she had told Torin where he would be at. Hopefully she hadn’t. He didn’t really think that she would, but then again, she and their team leader were friendly, so she might have done it to help him out… or something. Frey didn’t like that thought. He also didn’t like the way his heart picked up speed when Torin touched his shoulder.

Ugh. Talk about bad timing. He had been trying to talk with Faene, but, of course, someone had to interrupt them. Even if that someone was Torin, he still didn’t like being pulled away when his friend was clearly distraught. Torin didn’t even seem that pleased, which was obvious from the look on his face. He almost pulled away from the taller guy, but he changed his mind and instead smiled at him. Better to fake confidence than be a complete mess in front of him. “Do you want to talk with me?” he asked, ducking out of his grip and taking a step back. Now that Torin wasn’t being controlled by anyone, it was significantly easier to get away from him. He almost wanted to turn into a bird and fly away from this situation, because he knew it was going to be such an awkward conversation, but one quick glance at Faene and Zola made him stay in his normal form.

Plus, he didn’t want one of the tourists to see and figure out what he was. He glanced around quickly, but then looked back at Torin, pushing down that awful feeling. He’d rather deal with Torin and whatever he wanted to talk about then deal with that anxiousness. Even though the idea of talking with his team leader, privately, made him feel nervous, too. But it was a different kind of nervousness.

“Give me a moment,” Frey said, turning on his heel and walking toward a check out counter. He slid the necklace off his wrist and set it on top of the counter, then smiled at the cashier. “Can you hold this for me?” he asked, ignoring someone who groaned in line. The cashier opened their mouth to say something, but Frey beamed at them and turned to leave, tossing a quick thanks over his shoulder.

He made his way back to Torin, then paused, feeling the confidence he just had drain out of him like water. Damn. Really? But he had talked with Torin a little bit at the hospital, and he had found out so much more about him than he ever thought he would, all in the span of seven days. He could probably handle whatever it was Torin wanted to talk to him about. “What do you remember?” he asked, then realized people were staring at him. He grabbed Torin’s wrist and pulled him out of the store, apologizing when he almost ran into a tourist.

The beach was right in front of the shops, so Frey dragged Torin over to a spot that looked devoid of anyone. He let go of his wrist and turned to face him, looking at where he had stabbed him. “How’s your injury?” he asked, his tone light, so as to distract from the fact that his heart was racing in his chest. “Did you track me down to exact revenge, or was my dedication to staying with you at the hospital enough to make up for hurting you? I still feel horrible for doing that, by the way.” He looked Torin over, but then sighed and dropped down onto the sand, falling back and gazing up at the sky. “Or did you come find me because you want to know what happened while you were high on pain killers?”

TL,DR: Frey's a chatterbox and tries to give Faene advice, but he got a lil teary eyed hearing what she had to say. He decides to not flee from Torin when he meets him again, but brings him out of the store and onto the beach, so that no prying ears will hear what they have to talk about.

⌿⍀⟟⋏☊⟒⌇⌇
uzali vovina altovar
tags

TJ Fanaa Fanaa

The Zatyrian Princess watched with mild interest as her sibling phased back into his original body. It was nothing new to her to see; in fact, she rather preferred when they were alone that they communicate in their organic bodies. She was tempted to switch herself, but she knew that she would be needing to meet with the human, Frey. It would be bothersome, not too mention taxing on her to shift in such a short time frame. " Yes, well, you did choose a rather, how should I say, " Uzali waved her dainty hand around as tried to think of something that would offend her easily tempered sibling." Robust human body type, brother." She said whilst smiling at her beloved twin. As he answered her previous question, Uzali did not miss the slight change of tone in his words. She decided to not question it, as she trusted her sibling would not withhold any sort of the truth from her.

Uzali adjusted her position atop the bed, so that her slims legs were crossed, lazily resting her hand over her knee, and slightly leaning back on her other one. Her sapphire orbs trailed admiringly over her elder brothers otherworldly features. So often they were in these false bodies of theirs, that it was easy to forget how unique their genetics were. The iridescent pale hair, the sharp, pointed ears that were rare to their kind, and then the jagged facial markings that signified their royal lineage. Their people were truly a rare, coveted beauty. But most of all, Uzali considered her sibling to be on the extreme end of their scale beauty. Perhaps it was odd for the sister to be the one aspiring to be like their brother, but she truly did wish could emulate his natural allure and strong, primal aura.

The platinum haired woman was taken out her musings when she began to notice her siblings direct gaze upon her own eyes. With the next words that came from out him being what she never thought-imagined, hearing own twin brother say to her. Sapphire orbs met Gold ones, and the pair became locked on each other, neither yielding until Uzali broke the connection, blinking in confusion as her pale eyebrows furrowed. " What...what are you asking me exactly?" Uzali rose from her previously lax position to one that was slightly tense, settling her hands into her lap as she peered at her brother with befuddlement. " Surely, you must be jesting. You know where my loyalties lay." The royal alien spoke with slight humor in her tone, but hesitancy was still laced behind her words. As she thought, something was beginning to seem off with the eldest of the two, but she also trusted that their bond was much stronger than any suspicion that would arise between them.

Gracefully leaning down from her position, she laid a pale hand softly over Tartimoks cheek, her eyes and voice soft as she asked," Has something been worrying you dear brother? Is there something I can do?" Perhaps he were only trying to be humorous with her, but they both knew that the empire was never anything to make fun of, even in private. For speaking anything that would be in opposition of the royal empire, would result in death or exile, if they were so fortunate.

code by @Nano

TARTIMOK

with: Uzali
tags: Uniko Uniko

A soft chuckle passed through the older twin’s lips, he peered at his pianist’s like fingers, the only difference between his hands and an actual pianist was the fact that his hands were decorated with scars that others had inflicted as well as ones that he had caused. “I wanted to stray away from our natural appearance.” he stated as he gave Uzali a quick glance. Zatyrians weren’t hulk-like creatures, it took tremendous effort for them to achieve noteworthy muscle definition. Despite this, in terms of strength, their people were stronger than the average human, and because of this, Tartimok gained access to the Onyx Squad. His swordsmanship was also an added plus. He understood the reason behind Uzali’s choice in appearance, she wanted to remain aesthetically pleasing. Tartimok simply preferred an outlandish look.

While he wanted a reaction from her, however, the one she had given him wasn’t listed under outcomes. The answer was simple. The response to that question had always been a simple phrase. Maqal turin. A saying that in the English language could be translated to til death. Tartimok wished she had said those words, but in the year they had spent on her, he could feel her connection to her planet and the empire’s beliefs slipping, and his hands weren’t big enough to catch them. Out of the two, she was always the one to ask daring questions, it was a trait that both he and their late mother admired. “No jesting, just ongoing curiosity.” the white-haired prince shrugged his shoulders casually. Perhaps he should’ve worded the question differently? No, this was the correct structure of the sentence.

As she cupped his cheek, TJ reverted back to his earthly form. The bright-eyed alien placed his hand atop hers and hummed. The prince closed his eyelids, he needed to break the direct eye contact, Uzali’s gaze made it difficult for him to focus. After a momentary pause, his eyes opened again, a bed of white hair shook gently in response to her question, not wanting to give her the answer that he had weaved in the short time he was given. “I’m always worried. I want you to be safe. You know this, don’t you? That I would destroy cities for you?” golden orbs flickered as the examined her expression. “I have noticed that you are forming bonds that you must know will not last. You do know this yes?” Uzali was the type to become easily attached, and the last thing he wanted was for her to grow attached to Earth and its inhabitants.

“Do you think that I do not desire the same relations? Abel, Xan, Faene, they are good to me, I would put my life on the line for them if need be, but we can not put our trust in them, not fully, we must always be cautious. I want you to be cautious. Can you do that for me?” his hold on her hand grew tighter ever so slightly before he released her and pulled away.

“Now I will ask you again. Are you loyal to the empire?”

coded by galactic​

Last edited:
ABEL
Hotel Druucex, in front of the Disgaia suite -> Coya Beach, at the edge of the sand
With/Interactions: Xan [ -ferret- -ferret- ]

The android smiled when Xan emerged, bright pink swim top and colourful skirt making the extraterrestrial's vibrant green skin pop. It did make Abel feel slightly under dressed though, only wearing some shorts and his usual hoodie. Nevertheless, it did make him glad to see his friend so excited. It might even make him forget about having to go to the beach.

Abel's soft grin widened hearing Xan sound so giddy and excited. "Yep, let's go," the taller said, and that seemed to be all the permission Xan needed to take off to the lobby. The Onyx squad member did little to stop him, only trailing after the engineer somewhat halfheartedly. He didn't exactly know where they were going, so he just followed Xan's lead. He hoped they were just heading to the shops he had spotted. Maybe they sold plants as souvenirs. Anywhere but the beach...

It seems they were heading to the beach after all. And they were the first students there. At least, that's what Abel gathered from surveying the crowd as they walked on the pavement. Abel watched Xan take off into the water. He was reminded of a few moments before their arrival at the beach, when the extraterrestrial had been tapping his foot on the lobby carpet impatiently. After a profuse apology from the taller of the two, the tailed amphibian sighed and promised to be slower. That promise was abandoned the moment Xan stepped foot on the sand, rushing off and leaping into the sea. Abel settled onto the stairs and waited. He knew Xan had been missing home from the few off-hand comments he made on how some plants they'd spotted reminded him of some he had found as a child on his home planet. The android, despite being slightly hurt by the abandonment, was happy that Xan was enjoying himself. He could only imagine what staying on a completely different planet from the rest of your family and friends was like.

Not that he had been on a different planet before this. Or that he knew what having a family was like. It was one of the few things Abel envied about humans, other than their ability to hug, or heck, just be around their loved ones without having to watch where they stepped. Abel looked down at his metallic arm, the bright pink sleeve of his hoodie contrasting hard with the dark gray metal he was made of. He had considered painting it, but a small voice had echoed through his mind reminding him it wouldn't change what he was underneath. Idly moving his fingers and watching the joints as they bent, Abel was leaning against the stone wall the stairs cut through. An ache. Dulled, like all things that came into contact with his body. Sometimes, Abel wondered what crying felt like. He had gone to many sad movies before, leaving when he began hearing sobs. That was another thing he envied about humans- no, organics in general. The ability to cry. The ability to feel things on their skin. The ability to smell the scent of fresh flowers in the morning. The ability to taste the gooey, syrupy mess that was pancakes.

It felt selfish, wanting these things when he already had sight and hearing. What more could he want? He had the necessities. Abel closed his...

...deactivated his visual sensors. He allowed himself to calm. He had a use. A guard. A protector. He was hardy. If he was an organic, those things would be gone. What's more, he was essentially immortal. Backup memories were a thing. He could be revived. He wondered what it would be like if two of him came into life at once. Would they develop different personalities over time? Perhaps he doesn't have a use then, if he could be so easily replaced. It would be better if he could actually do his job as a protector. That moment in the simulation came to mind once again. He had let Arlar get hurt. He had let Xiomara fend that creature off all by her lonesome. He had let TJ get hurt in the room beside him. A result of his own incompetency, of his own fear.

A fist was formed. His own. Abel allowed light to enter his processors once again. Ah. It was a guilty habit of his. Being unable to let out sadness in a healthy way, he often went to the training room to do it unhealthily. Punching things. Not that it ever worked. It always just made him more bitter, resorting to violence to get rid of his emotions. As if it was in his nature. He could always ask someone to help him re-activate his sensors. To make him able to smell, to feel, to taste, to cry. To give into his own emotions so easily. He was meant to be strong. He could handle this himself. He wasn't that weak. Because if he was, what other use did he have?

Intelligent, yet stupid. Intimidating, yet soft. Humble, yet prideful. Strong, yet weak.

Pathetic.

tldr; Xan and Abey head to the beach. Abel is sittin on the stairs and feeling sad.

Last edited:

FILOMINA

with: Lex
tags: .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._

So he wasn’t going to play pretend? Perhaps make it seem as if he had just arrived at the scene and that he absolutely did not see her unintentionally tackle the side of his bed. He said that her fumble was hilarious, and while she saw no ill intent behind his words, he was still an unwanted audience for a beautiful display of Filomina grade clumsiness. “That was embarrassing.” she corrected, in her mind Mina replayed the scene, if only she had seen that dastardly fish charging at the glass, this could’ve been avoided.

The pinkette wasn’t too upset though, given the circumstances, she had lucked out. After all she landed in a room with a good looking guy, and he wasn’t emitting creepy vibes, she didn’t feel like she was in danger. Zola told her that she was better off being under the impression that she was in danger when in the presence of strangers regardless of personal feelings, but Mina didn’t think she needed to flee. Lex was even concerned about her wellbeing. “I’m fine, I think?” There was a mild pain on her side that would go away before the end of the day.

He had moved on to introductions. Lex. she repeated, though not out loud. She reached out to shake his hand, though when she finally registered that only one of them was fully clothed she retreated her hand. Oops. She hoped that didn’t come off as rude, she had seen a half naked man before, they were staying at a hotel next to a beach, but they were in a secluded space. They were alone. Oh god. She could feel her body temperature rising, was she going to vomit?

“My name is Filomina, you can call me Fifi, Lolo, Mina, doesn’t really matter.” Her voice damn near cracked and was much louder than she had intended. Mina did the only thing she could in an attempt to recover. “Your body is very…….” Bubblegum irises tried to do anything but look straight ahead. “Clean?” Her face contorted into a confused expression, almost as if she was questioning herself and requesting assurance all at once. It was clean among other things, but she preferred to focus on her statement rather than her wandering eyes.

The taller figure’s next set of words literally made her sink, she grabbed a hold of the bed frame as her right foot fell into the floor. Luckily she had stabilized herself before she plummeted down below. She wished she could make herself disappear without having to phase through the floor. Mina opted for covering up her face with her hands instead, maybe if she stayed like this, he wouldn’t notice her. It worked in the movies. But it wasn’t working. The cinematic universe had lied yet again. “No, no, no.” She shook her head and finally removed her hands from her face.

“I’m not a pervert I swear. I’m more of a romancer, you have to have dinner before dessert right?” Mina countered as she looked up at him. God, he was practically a foot taller. She wanted to change the subject. Desperately. The bright eyed girl wasn’t sure if she’d be able to control her intangibility if he continued to tease. “I uh, like your accent, it’s so authentic.” Well that’s because it was. “How do you do that?” She asked, stepped forward and got a good look at his throat, he didn’t seem to have a device implanted anywhere.

“And you have an eyepatch!” Mina almost clapped her hands together like an overly excited child, she stopped herself though, only one embarrassing moment per person. Her eyes practically sparkled as she attempted to study his face more. “Can you see really well out the other eye? I read that when you cover up one eye,” she cupped her palm over her right eye and used her other hand to point at her uncovered eyeball. “The other gets stronger, is that true?” How the hell was he supposed to know?

coded by galactic​

1599368730908.png

Arlar
"I greatly appreciate that greatly, I to would be there for you if you ever require.” Arlar replied to Des in kind the alien struggling with his own feeling just a bit Des was so nice and he also rather liked the way she spoke, and well Arlar what else, but she had feelings for Des, the only slight fear was that it wasn’t reciprocated. Des questions quickly took Arlar‘s mind of it. “Our outward appearance when maintain a humanoid look reflects the appropriate gender, and I am capable of changing said appearance within sixty seconds.” Arlar explained with a small grin on his face her red eyes looking up a Des’s cheerfully. “I would be more then happy to assist you in locating your room if I remember correctly I believe my nanites pasted it on the way to my own” Arlar would say and moments later the swarm of nanites showed up to make it easier for the pair the would pick up any of Des’s luggage that wasn't easily carried. Then Arlar would gently take the blond androids hand with her own, taking the lead so they’d not end up getting lost or separated, and it didn’t take them too long to find the correct room. “Here we are I...” Arlar would pause for a moment looking down at the ground for a moment the short alien's cheeks going rather red emotions having built up enough plus Arlar lack of subtlety made what she did next seem like the logical call. Arlar would wrap their arms around Des hugging her gently before themselves up on their feet so she could gently kiss feminine android’s metallic lips keeping it there for a moment before pulling away, it was the only made sense to do so at least in Arlar‘s head. “Would appreciate if you would consider spending more time together during this holiday.” Arlar finished her previous sentence hoping he’d managed to secure more time with his crush.

Xan
interacting: Abel AreSneksSly AreSneksSly
Entering the water felt like coming home. Felt like belonging. Xan hadn't realized how much he missed home until he'd felt the sand beneath his feet. The water on his skin. The fish and the coral and the seaweed.

It was wrong. The fish didn't look like those he was familiar with. The coral was so...different. The water wasn't right. The seaweed didn't have the little fish that blended in and swam away when you got close. The tris looked odd. Where were their legs? The water felt odd going through his gills and it all just felt so wrong.

Swimming in the water felt both like coming home and coming home to an alternate dimension where everything was ever so slightly off. He didn't realize he was crying until he left the water and trudged over to Abel who was at the edge of the sand.

"Wrong," was all he said as he sat down next to his metallic friend. He wiped his eyes with the heels of his teal palms, heaving a big sigh and laying his head down on Abel's shoulder. "I am missings home it is seeings."

✯✯✯✯✯
zolar
Hotel Druucex -> Disgaea Suite -> Algos Shopping Center
tags

Torin -> Torin, Frey and Faene -> Faene Kassandra Kassandra
smolfluffball smolfluffball Fanaa Fanaa
Wearing: Beach Attire

The mocha skinned android quirked their brow upwards, not quite getting the reference that Torin said until a sudden memory circuited through their internal data base. A classic television program. About two detectives. The sound of children's laughter echoed through the archived memories, and Zolar visibly had to shake their selves out of the deep space of past regret they were about to dive into. She didn't need have a sudden shutdown happen right now, much less in front of Torin.

" I see you still watch those old ass tv programs you liked so much. But thanks I suppose." Zolar wasn't much into watching old programs like Sherlock. She preferred things along the lines of real crime and investigation, rather than non fiction. " Though, I think I'm more like Sherlock than you'd be honey."

Just then, the taller male stepped close, and arms still folded across her chest, Zolar was forced to crane their neck up as she gazed at the dark skinned man. The feeling of his calloused hands over her bare crafted skin was a familiar touch to her, especially as it dipped lower to the curve of their hip. She could see where he was trying to go with this. And she'd be lying if she acted as if she wasn't interested. Good thing her programming literally prohibits such a thing. " I don't see that being an issue, Mr. Nox. Just don't take long to come and get them." The lean android said while admiring the others sculpted visage that was so close to her own. However, the moment passed as more pressing matters were still at present, and Zolar was always a business before pleasure type of droid. With Torin being the very same.

The two vacated the suite and Zolar noticed the sudden haste that the human was expending in his steps. Was finding this particular member really of such a concern? Last she was aware of, the focal wearing boy was fine and in good health. Perhaps he had something of Torin's that he needed back. But as Zolar began thinking of the possibilities behind the cause of emergency to find Frey, the thoughts halted. It was of no concern to her. Unless it was made into her concern, then she would act accordingly. She enjoyed the company of the Bardot boy, but her loyalties laid with their leader above all else.

While they were in the elevator, her leader unexpectedly expressed his thanks to her and an automatic smirk settled on her lips, and she pressed a slim finger against the boys cheeks playfully. "You don't ever gotta thank me, baby boy. You know I got you." The advanced android stated wholeheartedly.

Their trek to the surroundings shops was a fairly short one. Mostly due to the fact that two were moving at the pace of a hound dog on a hunt for its prey. Which essentially, they were. Torin's prey at least. She was just the provided back up on this mini mission of theirs. Many stares were brought to the pair as they dove into different shops, surveying the interior before abruptly leaving as they didn't find what, or rather, who they were looking for. Some passerby's probably thought the two were from a secret organization tracking a suspect on the run in Algos. Just as they were both beginning to grow annoyed with their lack of results, they came upon one shop that seemed to sell souvenirs of sorts. For some reason, something told the android they be able to find him inside such a, well, corny place

As they entered, Zolar's icy orbs rotated and expanded to do a quick scan of the inside. But there was so much stuff and people inside this particular store it made it difficult to cipher through. Just then, Torin nodded over at a pair standing by a jewelry rack and Zolar was surprised with herself that she didn't immediately notice the distinguishable Onyx leader from the very start. As they made their way over to the unsuspecting pair, Torin mentioned keeping Faene occupied and the secretly designed assassin nodded. " Cool with me." She said under her breath just as they approached the two humans from opposite squads. The curly haired android fixed her serious expression to one with a honest smile. Sometimes she had to remember to check her facial expressions as they came off more stoic than she intended. However, it seemed it went unnoticed by the Bardot boy as he immediately became fixated on Torin.

As Torin stepped closer to the other male, Zolar directed her attention to the similarly skinned woman beside them. " What's up, Faene." She greeted coolly, observing the expression on the other's face. They were giving off a slightly tense vibe and if Zolar was the type to pry, she'd have asked what had transpired prior to their arrival. But she wasn't and so focused on her primary objective. Which was to hold the Oynx leaders attention on herself while Torin dealt with whatever he had to with Frey. Just as she were about to say more, Frey had suddenly ducked away from their squad leader and went to the front counter. He seemed to pass something off to the clerk before returning back to them.

Then he asked about remembering something to Torin and Zolar raised a brow in interest. Her gaze shifted over to look at their leader, but before anyone could say anything, the fair skinned boy had suddenly rushed out, with Torin in tow. Iced eyes narrowed in natural suspicion and she almost made to follow, but she remembered she still had Faene to keep entertained. Though, the android doubted the buff female human would care that Frey left. She seemed the type to adapt to whatever changes came her way. Something that Zolar can very much relate to. Perhaps that was part of why Zolar felt an instant relation with the brash leader.

Trusting that Torin would simply contact her should he need any further assistance, the taller than average android held her black cover up across her middle as she nodded over towards the exit.
" Sorry if we just interrupted ya'll here, Torin needed something with Frey." The silent killer informed truthfully. " I've been meaning to meet up with you though. Wanna kick it for a bit?" She offered. Zolar had been wanting to get to better know the Oynx lead. Only going based off what Torin has told her was not enough to gain a full opinion on the woman. Especially when said opinions were probably biased to hell. They've spoken a few times here and there, but a time like this to get to know one another without any foreseeable interruption was much more ideal. " Oh, were you still trying to shop in here first though?" Zolar added as an afterthought, remembering that it seemed she had been shopping with Frey before they interrupted them.

code by @Nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back