• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 🄴🅅🄾🄻🅅🄴 - ɪɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
ARIEL
Location: Hotel Druucex - Disgaia Suite → Hotel Druucex - Hallway
With: Des → Abel
Mentions: .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ Fanaa Fanaa AreSneksSly AreSneksSly
Though minimal time spent with her, Ariel wholeheartedly enjoyed Des’ companionship. The blonde droid was naturally inquisitive, and he was more than willing to offer what knowledge he could on the topic at hand, including his name. It was refreshing, Ariel spent so much time in the presence of the Platinum Squad, and though he cared for each individual dearly, there was too much testosterone distance proved to be fruitful.

As they parted ways, Ariel returned to his room and revitalized with a cooling shower. After removing all traces of water from his body, three sound knocks echoed throughout the suite, on the delivering end was Rena Nolo, there was a bonfire beginning at sunset, and he was expected to attend. Very well, he had made no prior plans. Ariel pulled open the dresser doors, outfits for his remaining time on Algos neatly hung on metal hangers. He threw the selected outfit onto his bed before heading to the bathroom to place his hair in a semi-suitable bun.

A bed of hair became disheveled as he pulled a striped shirt over his head, he paired the upper overgarment with a complimenting pair of dark shorts. Now fully clothed he exited the Disgaia suite advancing down the halls in search of the elevator that would lead him to the lobby. A maroon gaze followed two retreating figures, Des and Filomina presumably trekking to the beach for the mandatory bonfire. From a peripheral view, a large figure approached. Ariel was then pleasantly greeted by an undeniably massive droid.

Ariel gave him a smile, then proceeded with the introductions. “Nice to meet you Abel. I’m Ariel.” There was a shift in his stance as he sized up the behemoth before him. Truly magnificent. “You’re on the Onyx Squad, right? I’m Platinum.” he gestured towards his chest with his right thumb. Clearing remnants in his throat he continued. “I um, I’m heading to that bonfire right now, are you going?”

Tanned hands slipped into the pockets of his shorts. “You want to go together? Unless you have friends you’re going with, then that’s fine. Totally fine.”

ABEL
Hallway > Outside
With/Interactions: Ariel [ deliriousmishaps deliriousmishaps ]

Abel brightened when Ariel mentioned Plat, reminded of his own little friend from Platinum. He nodded at the human's suggestion of going together, grinning as he did so. "It would be lovely to go with you, Ariel!" said the taller, before pausing a moment. He was thinking of asking Xan to join them, but perhaps the extraterrestrial was already at the bonfire. He could head there now and accompany Ariel, or he could go upstairs to see if Xan is still in his room. Option one saved time, and gave him a chance to chat with his newly transferred dorm mate, while option two seemed more polite to Xan. Perhaps not to Ariel though.

Seeing the human begin to stare and fidget with his pockets, Abel made a hurried decision to just head to the bonfire with Ariel. After all, Xan was probably extremely excited to head to the social gathering. Abel wouldn't have been surprised that in his excitement, the teal organic decided to go first. With a quick snap, the android exited his thinking state and smiled. "Sorry, I was just trying to recall if I'd forgotten anything. I can be rather slow at times," the android expressed sheepishly. "But yes, as I said, it'd be lovely to go with you! Shall we?"

The red head nodded, and the two made their way to the lobby, stepping out into the cool night air. Abel decided to take the opportunity to socialize with the Platinum member. "So Ariel, have you settled into our dorm nicely? It was my first time away from home, so it was rather chaotic for me. But TJ has been very friendly so far. Ah, speaking of roommates, how is Arlar? I hope he's been treating you well. He can be rather quiet at times, so I mostly choose to leave him be," Abel rambled. There was probably a question in there. Maybe. He may have been a little too chatty, but he was far too pre-occupied to care. He was naturally curious. It was simply in his nature.

Last edited:

TARTIMOK

with: Faene
tags: Kassandra Kassandra

If Tartimok was going to sit in anyone’s lap, Faene was a top contender. Especially out of the Onyx Squad; Abel wasn’t built for comfort, Kemel would’ve probably shot a round at his ass, and the two new girls were so…..tiny. His leader was his best bet, the comfiest and least likely to react with violence, what other reason did he need? Besides, she had let Mars sit on her, they weren’t even close, so if anything she would welcome it. Closeness among comrades was very earth-like. So it was settled he’d stay put, she hadn’t voiced disapproval, and he slinked against her.

Then came the ear scratch and something short of a purr whispered out of his lips, it was oddly comforting, so he wasn’t against it. In fact, he pushed into it. “No need for apologizing.” He said with a dramatically heavy sigh. So she wasn’t having fun either, was anyone at this point? Tartimok hadn’t noticed, probably because he chose not to, but less than chipper auras circled around the fire. People were filled with anxiety and agitation, not everyone of course, but he could practically taste it. He needed something to wash it all down, sharp eyes traveled to the cooler, TJ requested the person near it to grab him two beers.

It wasn’t going to do much for him, his people had high alcohol tolerances, but it fit the setting. He handed one to Faene, “Partying elsewhere yes, seems like that's what's best.” A smile was offered, in all honesty, he didn’t care what she did, as long as it wasn’t with Frey, that boy’s abilities to lure others it was out of this world. “Yes, I will join you, Uzali will also be busy for the rest of the night.”

“We should invite others, more fun in numbers no?” Eyes searched the crowd for suitable individuals to add to the cast. “Probably not Abel, his sweetness will sour the mood.” He admired his metal-Superman roommate, but he knew his morals were not easily shaken and he was a caring voice of reason.

coded by galactic​

Last edited:
[ Frey | Coya Beach ➜ His room ➜ Back to the beach | Interactions: Mina Fanaa Fanaa Des .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ Uzali Uniko Uniko Mentions: Torin, Zola, Faene, TJ ]
They were having a bonfire, and Frey was not really wanting to go to it. After the conversation with Torin had ended on a very sour note, he felt rather disheartened, but he was determined to not let it get him down. He was pretty sure that Torin was just snappy because he was in pain and on medicine that maybe altered his mood. Frey didn’t feel like he overstepped that badly, although he might have, with saying Torin wasn’t used to people being there for him. He didn’t think he was terribly far off, though. He didn’t know if anyone else but him visited him at the hospital, but he did know that no one came to visit while he was there. He hoped other people had gone to visit him. He also hoped that Torin was just snappy because he was in pain, and that he’d be more willing to talk sometime later.

He needed to reconfigure his plan. Torin said he was trying to fix him, and that wasn’t Frey’s goal at all. He didn't even think he had said anything that hinted at that. What he had wanted to do was get to know him. He just wanted to be there for Torin, to be his friend, so that he didn't have to go through his life feeling lonely. Once upon a time, Frey had experienced that, and he remembered how much it ached. He didn't want anyone else to feel like that, let alone the person that he liked. It was somewhat annoying that Torin thought trying to get to know someone, and offering to be their friend, meant wanting to fix them. If Frey really had wanted to do that, he wouldn't have suggested being friends. He'd have suggested going to see a therapist, or something. He didn't even know how to fix people. He didn't want to learn how to, either, because he wasn't that interested in fixing people. He was a good friend, not a good fixer. If he even tried, it'd be a total disaster. He could hardly even fix himself.

He sighed. Torin just didn’t get it. He looked down at the bags in his hands and at the door in front of him, then he sighed again. Instructor Nola had found him in the shops, interrupted a conversation with an employee, and let him know that everyone was to gather at the beach. He told her he had already been at the beach, and she said that was great, because he’d already know where to go. Then, she left, before Frey could even ask if he really needed to go. He felt like he didn’t want to go to the bonfire if Torin was going to be there, but Nola had said everyone had to go, so that they could all have fun together. It was a good idea, one that Frey was honestly a fan of. He liked the idea of a bonfire and roasting s'mores, and listening to the waves wash onto the shore and the fire crackle in the pit. He was just worried that he wouldn’t enjoy it as much as he would have normally.

But he did tell Uzali that he’d talk with her there, since he was finally done shopping and being busy. He set a bag down on the floor and quickly opened his door, then picked his bag up again and headed into the suite. He didn’t have time to get changed, because he didn’t want to keep Uzali waiting any longer, and because he wanted to be ready to go by the time Mina came to get him. He headed toward his room, not thinking to check if his roommates were in, then when he managed to get the door open, he practically threw the bags into his room. He grabbed a light blue coat that was laying on his bed and put it on, then adjusted his button down and ran his hand through his hair, and then reached for his phone. “i’ll be there soon! sorry for making you wait so long, uzu 😭😩 He sent the text, then left his room again, sliding his phone into the back pocket of his shorts.

He knocked on the door belonging to Faene’s room, then listened to see if she was in. Upon hearing nothing, he turned and headed toward Zola’s room, but hesitated outside of the door. He didn’t know if she and Faene were in the room together, or if she had taken Faene somewhere else, or if she was already at the bonfire. He considered knocking to see if she was in, but then changed his mind and left her door. He didn’t know her that well, and he didn’t know if Torin had told her about what happened at the beach. If he did, it would be awkward, and Frey didn’t want to try to explain himself to anyone. He got the feeling Zola would side with Torin, and he wasn’t in the mood to deal with that.

When he left the suite, he saw Mina and Des down the hallway. He smiled and waved at them, then went to meet them halfway. “You girls look comfortable,” he said lightly, pulling on Mina’s hood. “I bet you’ll be warm at the fire tonight. Do you know if there are going to be s'mores?”

--------------------------------

He hadn’t known Zola would be accompanying them to the bonfire, but on their way over, he had chatted briefly with her. She was the newest member of the gold squad, and he thought she was interesting to talk to. She was more blunt and to the point than he was, and on their walk over, he wondered how she and Torin knew each other. He didn’t get to ask, though, because as soon as he saw the fire, he excused himself. He wanted to talk more with Mina and Des, and he wanted to figure out Zola and Torin’s relationship, but he had made a promise and he intended to keep it.

Uzali was easy to find, since she was sitting by herself. He paused when he saw how skimpy her swimsuit was and looked around, to see if any other people had noticed. He quickly spotted her brother and saw him with Faene, sitting together with her. No, not sitting with her. He let out a laugh when he saw TJ was on Faene’s lap, but he just smiled at Faene and grabbed a fluffy, unoccupied pillow to bring over to sit next to Uzali. Faene looked like she was in a better mood, and he was glad to see it, because she had been so sad earlier. He dropped the pillow beside Uzali and looked her outfit over, then he shook his head and took his jacket off. “That’s a cute swimsuit, Uzu, but I think you’ll be cold if that’s all you have.” He crouched down in front of her and wrapped his jacket around her shoulders, then pulled her hair out from the back of it and smiled at her. “This should keep you warm for the night. You should put it on fully, so that the wind doesn’t blow it off of you.”

He plopped down in the pillow next to her and looked at the students crowded around the bonfire. He didn’t want anyone to try to approach her, because she had so much skin exposed. She’d be able to handle it, he knew, and she wasn’t as naive as she had been, but he still didn’t want her to have to deal with any guys like that. “So,” he looked at her again, "hi.” He smiled, watching her hair move in the wind. It looked so soft, and the sand felt so gentle against his legs. The pillow was deflated by him sitting on it, but it was still something to protect him from getting sand everywhere. He tried to relax the tension in his shoulders. His day had been so busy, and he wanted to crawl in bed and sleep, but it was a nice night. Uzali needed to talk with him, and he wanted to talk with her too, so sleeping could wait. “Sorry, again, for being so busy. It’s just been such a wild day. My emotions have been damaged, but I think I helped cheer up Faene, which is cool. But I want to talk about whatever your problem is, instead of what my problems are.” He felt the heat from the fire blow against him, and he pulled a leg up, resting his head on his knee. “I’m finally free and all yours now, so what’s up?”

Tl,DR: Frey thinks about his conversation with Torin, then decides to change his plan, somehow. He gets back to his room after being busy all day and considers checking on Zola, but decides against it. He heads to the bonfire with the girls and finally gets to meet up with Uzali, but the first thing he does is be such a kind guy, because he's Frey and that's how he is.

180853B8-C2F1-48DF-96BC-0AFB7B054A25.jpeg
Location ~Algos/tHe BeaCh BEach
With ~ Arlar Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mention ~ Mina Fanaa Fanaa
DD62C6EC-C7A9-4B07-A9AD-57C45EA91BED.jpeg

The embrace had been... unexpected to the say the least. Hell, Lex would’ve anticipated a well-deserved punch rather than a weirdly intimate hug that’s for damn sure. Especially by the way he’d gone off in such a dickish manner. You know, at times like this he wondered how he hadn’t lost the other eye yet, truly. Or how his other teammates even tolerated his floppy antics. Though to be fair he had acquired some haters already. However, despite being as stunned as he was (such that he hadn’t returned the awkwardly long embrace until moments later), he couldn’t help but sympathize for the poor little guy. After all, Arlararissa had mustered up all of the courage to kiss his crush only to have it completely shattered, crumpled and spit on.

“There there kid, there there.” The
tall being rasped out, finally relaxing under the touch of the oddly voluptuous alien. Boobies. Which, in itself was strange, considering that Lex had never been that of a touchy or affectionate person to begin with. Why, who would’ve thought that perhaps the shaggy man had needed something like this all along.

o~(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)~o

Ah yes, the beach bonfire. Lex had been dreading it since he’d received the very idea of a beachy vacation. He didn’t know what it was- the sand splurging into every crevice of his, the uncomfortable aroma of sea air or perhaps it was the students themselves... Either way, he really didn’t want to go. Not after the little incident with Filomina at least. But of course, the damned thing just had to be mandatory, leaving the long-legged man coursing through the soft sands and towards a large gathering of what looked to be pillows. Oh, and Arlara was there too. Right. Lex paused periodically as to await his friend’s short little strides, paces unmatched as they both struggled to make it on time.

But of course to make matters even worse, Arlarice had for some reason, felt the need to ask about her (his?) appearance. At first, Lex had been taken aback by the question, after all, why would she care about his opinion? And secondly had she not held even an ounce of confidence, she wouldn’t have been wearing such a- uh a revealing outfit. And so, the little alien boy only proved that he truly was a mystery, one that Lex could appreciate but sadly, was unable to comprehend.

“I mean considering that you have both eyes and a mirror, you’d think that you’d be able to draw the conclusion yerself.” Lex mused, cigarette caught in between his teeth as he began lighting it. They could smoke here right? Right?! To be completely honest, he would’ve still done it regardless. “But erm,” Lex proceeded to scan the rather timid alien in front of him. “You look like you belong on the cover of a Playboy.” He blurted curtly “-And I mean that in a good way, promise. It’s just uh... promiscuous y’know?” The plat explained rather awkwardly, hand scratching the nape of his neck while doing so. “Hell, if you wanna wear actual clothes, you could always borrow my shirt” he mumbled as he motioned to the layering fabric.

Now that that extremely dreadful exchange was over with, Lex spun on his heel and continued on to the bonfire. Plopping down on a unoccupied pillow, the man had then proceeded to shift his weight around such that he was laying on his back, hairy head against the soft cushion as he gazed up into the starry night sky. How dope. Perhaps he’d like the bonfire after all, but judging by the weird question that Arlar has previously asked, and the huge box she was carrying well, good luck Charlie.

{l__l}
(o • o)
~ ( >❤> ~

C2D73925-7290-4804-B5EB-7902750AF08B.jpeg

~ Location: Algos ~ Hotel Druucex ~ The Beach
~ With: Mina Fanaa Fanaa & Frey smolfluffball smolfluffball
Mentions: Ariel deliriousmishaps deliriousmishaps
28B4DDB0-67AE-4D91-844E-2BFD8AB2C808.jpeg

The blonde watched in complete awe as the woman before seemed to be accentuating her features by the use of makeup. “How beautiful” she gawked, voice barely above a lonesome whisper as the aforementioned woman shifted her focus onto her. Mina. Nearly inseparable since day one, it’s safe to say that the two were practically best friends. Only, Des reckoned that with a face like that, she’d have made a move hadn’t their relationship been strictly platonic. Absolutely breathtaking she was. Hell, Des even wondered why the entirety of Rotek hadn’t been vying for her bestie as of yet. Or perhaps they were, only subtly.
“oh Mina you look absolutely gorgeous! I’m sure you’ll have everyone drooling by the end of the night.” The blonde mused, happy to have acquired such a wonderfully wonderful friend.

The two linked arms giddily as they proceeded onwards, eager to enter a night filled with fun. However, Mina’s words had almost made Des stop in her tracks entirely. For, they carried so much weight, yet were spoken in such a casual manner that it truly was disarming. Apart of the android worried for the woman’s psyche while another was curious to hear about this supposedly embarrassing story. After all, what could be more embarrassing than her own? “I eagerly await your story Minnie” she answered softly.

Nearly matching, Des looked down at her clothing. Her own apparel however had been quite average, only, fluffier than normal. Having received it as a present, Des wore the onesie with little shame despite earning a few funny looks here and there. The two practically skipped down the corridors until they’d breezed by Frey. Frey was quite the gentleman in Des’ books, although she wondered if there were ever a time in which he wasn’t. Always with a charming smile and a helpful attitude, she thought him to be one of the softer ones of Rotek, just like her and Mina. So inevitably the three were to get along quite well. “Frey!” Des greeted brightly, happy to see her classmate. In fact it seemed that her attitude has shifted quite drastically since the afternoon, and she had Ariel to thank for that. For, learning was always very important to her, as nerdy as it sounded. After all, learning always meant growing- at least to her. And Ariel, well Ariel had helped her grow just a little more during their brief time together.

The group walked in unison toward the beach, chatting in nonsensical matters and commenting on their surroundings. Meanwhile Des inhaled the air deeply, eyes widening as she took in the beautiful view that were her surroundings. With the waves crashing melodically against the shore line, and the flames crackling with delight, it truly was an intimate event. Speaking of intimate, the young woman spotted what looked to be a scantily-clad Arlar with a rather sleepy Alexander. The two seemed... close. And dishearteningly so. Perhaps the kiss had meant nothing to begin with and she’d been fussing over nothing. Regardless of the case, Des intended to break the ice and apologize sooner or later. Well, hopefully later.

“Mina? I have my own story to tell.“ she murmured into the other woman’s ears before settling herself onto a cushion.​

Last edited:
ARIEL
With: Abel
Wearing: Outfit
Mentions: @Robbie, Kassandra Kassandra , AreSneksSly AreSneksSly , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , and @Fanaa
Spectacular, he was in the works of making a new friend, or he had hoped this was the case. Abel was such a unique model, up until reading the report from the last mission he had never stumbled upon his model. A fighter droid with a heart of gold. Abel was practically your standard hero-esque film protagonist. “Good to hear.” Ariel was rather impressed, this would be his second conversation with a fascinating counterpart.

“Don’t apologize, I have brain farts all the time.” Ariel replied with a wave of his hand, hopefully swatting away that bashfulness that accompanied Abel. It was quite adorable, a droid of his size behaving in a sheepish manner. The droid was rather sweet, he could tell by a simple once over. That seemed to be a recurring theme with the bots he had encountered, they possessed more humanity that homo sapiens. Isn’t that funny?

The topic of roommates was pulled forward, Ariel shared a room, a majority of his life, his parents finally moved into a three bedroom house when he was a sophomore in high school, so having company in the bedroom was not foreign to him, though it may have been to many. “Well I think I’m doing good, Arlar is great, keeps to himself a lot though, but the room is never cluttered and he doesn’t keep lights on while I’m sleeping or blast music at odd hours.”

The stark contrasting duo had reached their destination, the air smelled like that of any other beach and the breeze kissed his skin. With a pointed finger, Ariel directed Abel’s attention to a vacant area. He took notice of those present. Des, the angelic, curious bot he had the pleasure of meeting earlier was with a friend. Tartimok was being cuddled in Faene’s strong hold, that infamous blogger would eat that up and many others.

Plopping down on a pillow he continued his conversation with the metal mass known as Abel. “So how long have you been attending Rotek? It’s been over a year for me. If you don’t mind me asking, what did you do before you enrolled? Me and my brother, we worked for our parents, they operate a plumbing service in Perio.” Ariel had no desire to be interpreted as prying, but he was a lover of personal history.

DALZIEL
With: Lex and Arlar
Mentions: @Robbie, smolfluffball smolfluffball , Uniko Uniko , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 and @Fanaa
Napping. That’s how he spent his first day in Algos, voluntarily cooped up in a gaudy hotel, surrounded by plush pillows and a cloud-like mattress. This bed was much more comfortable than his bed back at Rotek Academy, and heavenly in comparison to the hospital bed he called his temporary home. The issue with going on vacation with classmates was that it wasn’t necessarily a fun time unless one was friendly with their classmates. Torin was chasing ass, Uzali was in the presence of her brother, and Ariel was off being a dork. Fuck, I have like no friends. Just the thought stung like an angry bee.

But you see, Dalziel was in luck, because God who came in the form of a well-built alien answered his prayers. A bonfire, tonight at the beach. No better place to make friends. Correction, there were many a-places, but at this point, those who begged could not be choosy. In less than thirsty minutes time, he was clean, dressed and on the beach. The breeze created by the moon and waves caused the sand to dance beneath his sneakers. Many had already arrived, including Uzali, who was with Frey. Bile began to rise in his throat. The princess’s choice in friends was a questionable one. Dalziel of course, thought himself to be the exception.

There was a free seat next to a rather odd couple, Dalziel purposed he might as well join them. Sinking into the fluff filled pillow, he brought his attention to the one with the heavier heart. He recognized the other man as Lex, Platinum Squad if he stood corrected, but who on Earth was this? While not familiar with every student, he always remembered a face, this face resembled one he had seen before. “So,” Dalziel’s tone was its casual self, “a bikini to a bonfire.” Definitely an extraterrestrial, he didn’t doubt himself.

“Sorry where are my manners, Dalziel. And you are?” About to burst out of your bikini with one wrong move? Said the human internally.

Last edited:
ABEL
Coya Beach > Bonfire
With/Interactions: Ariel [ deliriousmishaps deliriousmishaps ]

Abel nodded, quietly listening to the human talk. He had been slightly worried that Arlar was bothering Ariel somehow, but he felt relieved knowing the extraterrestrial wasn't causing any problems. The little guy was rather enigmatic. When they reached the sand, Abel paused for a moment. Hesitancy. The red head pointed out a vacant spot and began walking towards it. Lifting a foot, the android's mind began to whirr. On one hand; friend, not being rude, getting to hang out around other people. On the other; sand. Looking down at the grains as they blended together, the heavyset inorganic took a deep, wholly imaginary breath, before stepping onto the sand.

A pause. Looking down to see that he wasn't immediately sinking under the waves of sand, Abel sighed with relief. Until he moved. The moment the sand shifted beneath his foot the android took off running to the bonfire. He slid onto a pillow and looked behind him, as if he had managed to escape some sort of killer and just made it into a hiding spot. Looking at the human just as he turned around, Abel grinned awkwardly. Thankfully, Ariel didn't seem to notice. Somehow. Or he did, and he was pretending not to.

"Work? Well, I did a few odd jobs around my neighborhood for a bit. Cleaning, housesitting, lawn mowing- simple jobs like that. I did have a construction job before that, but the company ran into some trouble... Ah, but as for how long I've been at Rotek, I believe under a year or so? A few months, maybe. Hah, I don't really pay attention to the passing of time," he responded, rubbing the back of his head and looking bashful. "But, uh, how about you? Dalziel seemed experienced from what I saw on the mission we shared. I assume you're the same? Oh, but if you aren't that's fine! I just wanted to ask if you've met any interesting characters during your time at the academy is all!" the Onyx member tacked on, hoping he saved an awkward moment. Real smooth, Abel.

Last edited:
BC49D3FF-AAD8-4F56-886A-FB85531F86DE.jpeg

Arlar
interaction: .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ deliriousmishaps deliriousmishaps
Arlar took Lex’s comment about having two eyes and a mirror into consideration, for a moment at least until realising that it wouldn’t exactly work as Arlar lacked a decent reference to compare herself too. “While I would I lack good reference to make such a self-judgment “ Arlar replied only to quirk an eyebrow at the tall eyepatch-wearing males response the short alien having no context to what he was saying however it sounded as if it was a good reaction, Arlar would smile up at Lex in response nodding slightly. “Very well at least the assessment of my appearance form Des was indeed accurate, thank you Lex and yes I perhaps made an incorrect assessment on my current attire.“ Arlar would say with a slight blush at the end as yes it was a little cold, so she would take the offer of Lex’s jacket wrapping it's around herself before sitting next to him, the box containing stuff guided itself behind cushions.

It didn’t take all that long for someone to notice Arlar‘s change of appearance, as well as attire Arlar looking at Dalziel with a quizzical expression on her face. “Yes I made an error in my clothing assessment.. in addition I believe we may have met before Dalziel. I am Arlar, I assume my appearance is what caused you to believe I was in-fact some else correct?” Arlar answered in there usually verbose way leading legitimacy to there clam.

Last edited by a moderator:
FAENE

Interactions: TJ Fanaa Fanaa
Mentions: Lex .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._

Faene popped open her beer and looked around the bonfire. The choices for a non-dramatic, non-involved bar-crawling party were limited, and there were just some people Faene didn't think would be much fun in a debaucherous setting. Torin crossed her mind, but he was already knee deep in something objectively wrong, as opposed to the kind of innocent wrong Faene was looking to get into. The androids were dead-ends, as she didn't want to have to worry about catering for them, and most of the androids had closer friends that they wanted to be around. Only one guy stuck out to her, who she decided then and there would be joining them. "Lex. I've seen him drink, I'm pretty sure. And he smells like an ashtray, so you know some fun stuff's gonna come pouring out once we get him wasted. We're totally taking him with us."

Suddenly, she found herself in the center of a guy's night out. Faene did another scan for any female companions to even the odds, found found each of them to be too tangled in something else for the evening. And Zola would've just been awkward. "I guess that's it, then. The three of us. But you've gotta go peer-pressure him into it, he's been looking at... Arlar... Weird."

⌿⍀⟟⋏☊⟒⌇⌇
uzali vovina altovar
tags

Frey smolfluffball smolfluffball
Wearing: Beach Attire w/shorts

As Uzali sat serenely near the ever growing bonfire, a flashing light went off on her wrist, pulling her out of the thoughts she were having about the past, the current and lately, the future. Specifically the future of her stay within the academy, and earth itself. It wasn't as though she hasn't had these sort of musings before, but she couldn't let go of the feeling that, time on the unique planet of earth was fleeting. Tapping the bangle, the message appeared in a holoscreen and translated into her language. It was from the human Frey and from what could be gathered, he would be arriving soon. While she waited, a few people who she could only assume to be students came up to offer services such a beverages, food and other sustenance's. She declined most, as she was not finding herself seeking refreshment, but then later accepted a colorful looking looking liquid encased inside a glass bottle. It seemed close to something she used to enjoy drinking back on her planet and asked for two, one for her and the human Frey for when he arrived. She was also offered an interesting bag full of oddly shaped fluffy white things. The alien didn't know if she were meant to consume them or play with them as she observed other beings doing so with theirs. Some even had the little white cubes stuck on tiny spears while they held them by the large fire. Perhaps this was a ritual of sorts?

Deciding she'd look into it at a later time, she tucked the small bag under her thighs and just as she did so, a shadow formed over her, signifying someones presence. Blinking, Uzali twisted her torso and peered up to find it to be the very human she was waiting for this whole time. Lashes fluttered against pale cheeks as she gestured to the grainy terrain beside her. "Ah, the human Frey, waiting I have been doing for you." Her faux eurocentric crafted accent was back and still incomprehensible as usual. But she didn't feel uncomfortable when speaking with Frey in this manner, as the fair skinned human brought a sense of ease when it came to her manner of speech. As he sat down, a comment was made on the choice of attire she wore and the alien princess tilted her head curiously, " Swimsuit? Are these clothing not of what is worn at 'beach'?" She questioned, peering down at the shimmery iridescent top barely covering her chest. Not only was this the sort of recommended wear when she researched what the human females preferred to wear at a beach, but it was nothing unfamiliar to the warlords daughter as the lack of restricting cloth was a welcoming, and familiar feeling. The people of Zatyr were firm believers in the notion that less, was always more. In various circumstances.

The piece of cloth that was draped over her shoulders made her raise a sharp brow, " Is this gift?" She asked, fingering the quality material. "Hm. Very well." Tucking her legs underneath her, the princess recognized the garment to be a simple covering called a 'jacket' and slipped her arms through the open spaces, adjusting it until she figured it to be on correctly. The jacket wasn't that much bigger, interestingly enough. Though it was long, with the hem of it tickling the tops her thighs. Raising up her arms half way, the princess fully face her human companion with a eager smile on her lips. "Good, yes? I am thanking you for gift, human Frey." The foreign royal said happily, the sleeve cuffs engulfing her hands slightly. Then she remembered the colorful drink she had for the both of them and presented one to her tutor, "Oh, gift for you too. Kind student offered Uzali these colored liquids. Take it, yes?" She stated, passing the unopened bottle over to his lap.

As Frey spoke of Faene and mentioned having problems, Uzali's sapphire eyes widened a fraction, " Problem?.." She tested the word out on her tongue, and tapped her chin in thought. " Is what I feel here," She brought her finger over to touch Frey's chest, moving it slightly off center, right where she was certain the human heart would be. "what you call 'problem'?" She knew problems were something that were meant to be fixed. Which also meant, her current issue could be rectified. Hope began to blossom within her chest as the words she's been trying to get out to the human all day finally surfaced from her mouth. "You see, human Frey...there has been the pain within this body, " She took her other hand and gestured down at herself for emphasis, "w-when having words..with-with...the-" there it was again, that indescribable feeling she couldn't place. But this never happened with Frey, so why now? A pair of reddish orbs surfaced along her peripheral and she blinked away the intrusive images. "...other human.." The exiled princess utter quietly. Perhaps if she did not mention his name it would alleviate the pressure? An annoyed sigh escaped her petal pink lips as she leaned closer to Frey, so their sides were brushing closer against one another, "This is of the 'irritating' as they say, for Uzali. I am not liking the feeling...do you have understandings, dear Frey?" The platinum leader asked with hope evident in her tone.

code by @Nano

TARTIMOK

with: Faene ↦ Lex
tags: Kassandra Kassandra .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._

Like Faene, Tartimok went through a list of potential individuals to add to the group. There wasn’t anyone he found to be suitable, then again he wasn’t familiar with everyone, whether or not that was by choice or not was a mystery. At the mention of Lex, whose nickname was letters away from a pesky creature on his planet, Tartimok quirked a thick brow. How could he have forgotten about the towering human? Maybe the prince was still slightly bitter that Lex and Arlar had decided to go without him to the bonfire. Being a royal meant nothing to these students. No respect. Thought TJ to himself.

So they would be a trio, that was fine with him, he didn’t need a large group to have fun, heck, he didn’t really need anyone, but this was going to be an interesting night regardless. Tartimok wasn’t the best choice for a persuasion move, but he’d be damned if he didn’t try. “Very well.” he placed his beer down, twisting it slightly so that it stayed put in the sand, didn’t want to waste the goods. Lex was near Alar and Dalziel, TJ was tempted to drag the Gold Squad member away from the others, there was something they needed to discuss, but he fought that urge.

Squatting down, Tartimok blocked the one-eyed man’s view of the starry sky, he was a more mesmerizing view anyway. “Lex who smells like the trays of ash, Faene, and I want you to join us tonight, there will be drinks.” Lex liked to drink right? Tartimok wasn’t sure what was more convincing than the promise of alcohol. “Come, she will do the explaining.” The pale-haired alien gestured for the other to stand.

coded by galactic​

———————————————————

FILOMINA

with: Des, Frey, and Zola ↦ Zola and Des
tags: .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ Uniko Uniko

Frey had separated himself from the group, she sensed that he hadn’t been having the most enjoyable day today, but she figured they would have time, later on, to discuss whatever it was troubling him. Maybe tonight after the bonfire, or tomorrow over breakfast. Mina made a mental note to text him later on.

With that out of the way, she took in the scenery, it was sort of romantic, in an old teen romance novel kind of way. The fire provided enough light so that people could make out each other's faces, but there was also enough privacy to just…..make out. Not that she’d be doing that, not unless Frey, Zola, and Des came onto her that night, and she was certain they were all involved with other people.

Following Des’ lead, Mina took a seat and gave a pat to the other spot next to her for Zola to join them. Her attention was now on the pair that was on the opposite end of the fire. Those bazookas on Arlar’s upper body could be seen from a mile away, even more so given they were wearing a bikini. And Lex was giving her his shirt. How cute was that? So cute.

Turning away she eyed both of her friends before deciding she was going to start her little tale of embarrassment now. “Ok, so it all started when I (was born) tripped and fell into this guy's room.” Mina began, she then went on to tell the two about how she believed her conversation with Lex to be going fairly well all things considered, and how she ran at the sight of potential competition. She subtly motioned at the man so that Des and Zola could get a visual.

“Yeah, so that’s how I made myself look like an idiot in front of a cute guy.” The smile she gave off was forced and the laugh was to shake off the remaining shame she had felt. “I uh, I think I’m going to actually say something to him later.” Mina stated, playing with her sleeve. “Sooooo anyway Des tell us your story.” Mina hoped that the blonde’s story had a happier ending than her’s.

coded by galactic

ARIEL
With: Abel
Mentions: AreSneksSly AreSneksSly and Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Dense beings and sand simply didn’t mesh well, Ariel was aware of this, still Abel had somehow managed to maintain a solid foundation. Given the nature of his new acquaintance, he knew it was best to play the role of the oblivious one, not wanting to embarrass the other by acknowledging the clearly panicked display Ariel was unfortunate enough to witness. So he ignored it.

With all of the jobs Abel had claimed to hold Ariel wondered about the time frame in which he maintained these odd jobs. How old was the mass of metal? Would it be appropriate for him to ask? Or was age a sensitive subject for not only humans, but droids as well. Wouldn’t that be funny. He hadn’t noticed until now, but he was smiling, for reasons unknown to him, perhaps he was happy with the intel he was receiving or the fact that Abel was so compliant despite their lack of rapport.

The flames from the fire warmed his cheeks, momentarily he caught a glimpse of his brother fraternizing with Arlar, the passive twin mentally gave his head a shake, did Dalziel know he was talking to Arlar, or was he too preoccupied with Arlar’s bust to care. Whatever, Dalziel was going to do what he wished. Abel was Ariel’s primary focal point once again. Parted lips prepared to respond, “You must be good at a lot of things with all those jobs.” This was expected, artificial intelligence were the most efficient beings out there, Ariel truly admired that. “I am experienced, but on a different level,” the human paused to collect his thoughts. “My brother and I, we tend to take on different missions, he has seen crazier things than I have, but we’ve shared some experiences.” That seemed like the best way to phrase it, without bashing his brash brother.

“I have met some interesting folks, there was this space cruise we went on, a handful of students and some instructors. So some petty thieves tried to rob the jewelry store located on the ship, there was a hostage situation and everything, luckily instructors were present and they managed to negotiate with them, but it was intense, one of the students was a hostage.” Ariel left out minor details, like the injuries the thieves obtained, and the fact that the student that was involved dis-enrolled after that incident. “So any interesting tales from your odd job days?” Asked the curious lad with a quirk of his left brow.

✯✯✯✯✯
zolar
Hotel Druucex -> Bonfire
tags

Torin Fanaa Fanaa -> Frey smolfluffball smolfluffball , Mina Fanaa Fanaa and Des .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ -> Mina and Des

After tossing Torin the bottle of precious liquid, Zolar didn't miss that not so subtle flash of an orange container being shoved back into his black bag. Narrowing her optics slightly, the android could immediately deduce what the young male was trying to get himself into tonight, and pursed her plush lips as she righted herself back to standing, her chosen garments cradled in the nook of her arm, placing her other hand on her hip. " You say that, but you should know better than I do how wild that woman can get. And I rather not...get into it with an instructor I actually kinda dig just to help satisfy your little liquor cravings. Feel me?" The curly haired femme bot stated, rolling her orbs before walking towards her bathroom, just as Torin was exiting out her room. His lack of gratitude for her smuggling the drink in for him was mildly aggravating her nerves, but she knew this to be typical Torin behavior, especially given lately; the male seemed to be under some pressing distress lately and at this point, it was beginning to become a concern for Zola. It seemed she would have to take matters into her own hands and get to the bottom of it. Torin's health was the AI's main and primary concern, both physically and mentally.

"Yeah, Mina is supposed to meet me here, so I'll be with her for a bit, but I'll link with you later like we said." The sound of the door shutting was her signal that the gold squad leader was now gone from her space, and the android rolled her shoulders, and started to get ready for the remainder of this first night.

Once she was dressed in her new attire, which consisted a pair breathable crochet pants and top, Zolar was habitually picking at her hair when she heard the overly familiar perky voice her bubbly friend outside her door. Grabbing a tiny satchel from her knapsack that she crammed inside, the ice cold android gave herself one more once over, fluffing her hair before exiting the room. The first sight she saw was of the mousy human boy from earlier that Torin wanted her track down. Admittedly, Frey was still considered an acquaintance to her. As they've only spoken on occasion, and have yet to have any close interactions, but Zola most definitely will be switching that up real soon.

Looking past Frey, a genuine smile stretched across the tall androids face at seeing her friend waiting by the entrance. Zolar also noticed their other dorm mate, Des was present as well. Zolar had no real opinion yet on the fellow android, other than her personality was slightly similar to that of Filomina's, but a lot less....aware. It was a bit of a concern to Zolar, but she already had two people she needed to watch over, she wasn't necessarily eager to take on another charge. "Hey ya'll, I'm all good to go. Let's see what's up with this bonfire." She greeted, noting Mina and Des's linked arms, and shook her head at their childish antics. She wasn't the type to force herself into something she wasn't invited to, as much as she wouldn't have minded being linked with the two feminine women, and instead settled for following behind the two chatterboxes while she walked more or less beside Frey on the way to the bonfire.

It may have seemed the best opportunity to raise the question of Frey's involvement with their squad leader, but Zolar did not want to breach the subject with her pinkette friend nearby. She noticed any time the dark skinned male was mentioned, the mood would become sour, and Zolar didn't have the time nor mood for it. Instead, she answered the intrusive curiously innocent questions the other male had asked her with the upmost honesty she was known for. Though, it seemed she was a bit too honest, as sometimes she could tell the other male was slightly surprised by some of her blunt statements and remarks. But that was of no surprise to the assassin, it was part of her programming, and she quite literally couldn't help it sometimes. The most she was able to do, was be vaguely honest, but often times that never was the case.

When the bonfire was in sight, Frey immediately detached themselves from the three women and seemed to head off in an entirely different direction. Seeing as none of her business, she turned and followed Mina and Des over to the spot they selected, and sat in the spot as suggested by Mina. " Yes, do tell us what you got yourself into Mina, I'd love to know." The android teased, and leaned back onto her hands, stretching her long legs out comfortably. As she listened to her friend speak of the hotel room incident, the android's face barely changed in emotion. Des, however, definitely seemed to be eating it up intently. Zolar, on the other hand, had expected such a tale from her accident prone friend and sighed.

" So, you telling me, that you phased accidentally into someone else room?" The curly haired android let out a sharp bark of laughter, " You have got to be kidding me, Mina. Girl, come on now." When she pointed over to who it was, Zolar recognized him to be their other dorm room mate. The mocha skinned AI rotated her eyes at her friend inquisitively, " Wait...baby, him? You do know that's the Lex dude, he's in our dorm. You don't remember him?" She glanced over at Des as well, wondering if the two were really this forgetful. Sighing, Zolar shook her head, knowing that it didn't matter if they knew or not, Mina would most likely still have gotten herself in the same situation again. " You gotta be more careful honey, what if it wasn't one of the students? Nolo would have had your neck." The sleek android advised before directing their orbs at the blonde AI. " But yeah, Des, tell us what you got going on, I'm sure it can't be worse than Mina's. At least I hope so damn."

code by @Nano

F19684B9-6F47-457A-A58F-8F562F8882E4.jpeg

Location ~Algos/tHe BeaCh BEach
With ~ Faene Kassandra Kassandra TJ Fanaa Fanaa
Mention ~ Arlar Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Dalziel deliriousmishaps deliriousmishaps

Seemingly mesmerized by the prickly night’s Van Gogh-esque view, Alexander sighed a content sigh. For truly, Lex was a simple man. All he needed was a strange friend (otherwise known as tiddy Arlar), a comfortable spot on the terrain and his own captivating thoughts. ‘Why are they called ceilings if they’re already sealed? Are all fish in Sweden, Swedish fish? Why doesn’t my dad want me? ‘ These questionable thoughts seemed to have cascaded over him, leaving the fellow present and unpresent in a simultaneous manner. The bubbly chatting of the group having simmered into distant murmurs as the plat concentrated on his own train of thought. As if in a world of his own, just how he often liked to be.

However, as soon as this peaceful little distraction had enraptured him, it had crudely been yanked from straight out of his palms. The man cursed underneath the maskof his breath as a rather funky looking lad stepped into view. Blocking his glorious perspective of the night sky. “Lex who smells like the trays of ash, Faene, and I want you to join us tonight, there will be drinks.” ...The fuck? Never mind the casual insult thrown his way, no, he was used to that. Instead, it was the mere fact that he’d been invited to something, sad as it sounded. After all, Lex wasn’t the popular kind, and if he was, well, it was most often under a negative connotation. Y’know he was always that kid, the kid that all the other prissy little shits on the playground would talk about. And since then, things have rarely changed soooo what the fuck?

Chalking it up to mere desperation for a third (which in itself was insulting), Lex had stolen a quick glance in the direction of Arlar. The alien who, was surprisingly making conversation with what appeared to be Dalziel. Weird. The both of them. Well, at least now he knew that Arlar wouldn’t mind his absence. And so, with the promise of some hard liquor, the man hopped onto his feet, swiping off the sticky crumbs of sand that’d fallen onto him and his attire. And so, following after the odd prince’s lead, Lex appeared in front of the infamous ringleader, Faene Azariah. Lex didn’t know much about, ‘xcept that she could be a real c-word to her fellow Onyx members, or so he’s heard. But other than that, nada.

“So what the hell is all this about.” The man motioned to the small trio that they’d subconsciously formed. Well, this should be interesting.

ヽ( ̄д ̄)ノ=3=3=3

519AE489-83F5-4836-A98E-E526FCD97679.jpeg

Location ~Algos/Coya beach
With ~ Mina Fanaa Fanaa Zola Uniko Uniko
Mention ~ Arlar Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

All the while, Des had settled herself comfortably atop of the cushion, bearish hood up and all. She awaited eagerly as her companions followed suite, nearly bouncing in place similar to that of an impatient child. However despite her haste, she couldn’t help but wonder where this Zola woman had come from. For she was an Android just like her, and yet somehow, seemed to have held a completely different agenda than most droids. Zola seemed different. Whether it be good or bad, Des had yet to figure out. But for now, any friend of Mina’s was a friend of hers.

With her jaw nearly reaching the sandy floors in disbelief, Des gasped as Mina concluded her story. “Oh my gosh! Mina!” She cried, practically horrified on her friend’s behalf. So maybe her story wasn’t so bad after all... no, it absolutely was. “But yes I believe you should say something, I’m unfamiliar with Lex but it couldn’t hurt to clear the air right?” Scanning over the crowd, Des caught sight of the tall individual talking with their squad lead & Tartimok, for reasons unknown of course. “My, I think you two would make quite the attractive couple” Des nudged her companion playfully, only to straighten up completely at the mention of her own story. For, it was quite the embarrassing one. “No no,” Des waved Zola’s remark off “Believe me, it’s just as worse.”

Proceeding to cast both the women a wary look, Des began with a deep and much needed inhale. “I’m sure you two are somewhat familiar with Arlarzarkoran? Arlar, I mean.” She paused momentarily as to catch their agreement/disagreement. “Regardless, he’s the one perched just over there, chatting with Dalziel.” She motioned with a quick tilt of her head. “And so, it all started this day, I’d somehow found myself lost and unable to reach my dorms when suddenly, an angel appeared before me, and that angel was Arlar. Although, he wasn’t his usual self as you can evidently see. So naturally, our conversation had began with his appearance and I’d called him pretty (or something of the sort) and perhaps it was that that’d mislead him. But still, his advances shouldn’t have been so forward...” Des began to mumble to herself, seemingly at her odds with her own mind before continuing. “But anyway, he took to my room and then he- and then he kissed me.” She concluded, shoving her face in her hands as to hide the peachy flush forming on her skin. Still, she persevered on and continued the story in a muffled manner.

“AndISlammedTheDoorAndRanIntoMyRoomAndHaven’tSpokenToHimSince.” The droid practically wailed.​

Last edited:
P L O T P O S T

Wtzsv5F.gif
7L602G9.gif
9wMGwfu.gif
hQ65hvG.gif

The sun sets on the final day in Algos, with bags packed and loaded onto the ship, the students board one at a time. They leave the popular travel destination with new mindsets, new struggles and new relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back