• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 🄴🅅🄾🄻🅅🄴 - ɪɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
ABEL
Coya Beach, at the edge of the sand -> Shops
With/Interactions: Xan [ -ferret- -ferret- ]

Abel was momentarily snapped out of his sad cycle to catch Xan wiping his face and walking towards him. The android scooted to make space for the usually cheery extraterrestrial, looking worried as he did. The metallic humanoid quietly listened to his friend, before petting his hair to comfort him. Again, he knew little of what that felt like. The longest he'd been away from home is 10 days. Even when staying at the dorms he occasionally headed to the old apartment to see how it was doing. His mind whirred silently, thinking of what to say.

"You know Xan, I think the instructors accept requests to visit other planets. Well- as long as the planet isn't hostile, of course," the android spoke, voice quieted. But that seemed to cheer his friend up considerably. Instantly, he grasped the androids hands and began talking about how Abel would love his planet, as well as the gorgeous plant life and the unique animals. Abel simply smiled and let Xan rant till he was tired out, letting those delicate hands wrap around his.

"-and that is why you should be coming, Abel! I know you are scareds of water, but it will be very worth the trip to see my planet!" the extraterrestrial finished. Abel laughed in a sort of deep rumble. "I would love to, Xan. But let us wait till the instructors give us the okay, alright? For now, let's just enjoy our time here. It may not be your planet, but it is certainly beautiful in it's own way," Abel replied. Now that the amphibious organic was cheered up, the android could rest easy. "Oh, Xan, speaking of beautiful, I spotted an absolutely gorgeous summer dress being sold in one of the stores. Would you like to see it?"

A spark. The android smiled.

Xan stood up and began tugging on Abel's sleeve, asking him in the most broken English the android had seen from the organic for the location of this dress. Abel chuckled and stood up, walking alongside the extraterrestrial and telling him of the few other dresses he had spotted, indirectly exciting the shorter with every word. The android had spotted Frey and Torin on their way to the store, but he noticed they were talking so he decided to simply wave instead of approaching them. His attention was snatched away by Xan excitedly tugging on his arm and pointing at one dress behind the glass window of a storefront. Abel's smile returned, and they continued to look at dresses inside the boutique.

tldr; Plant bois hang out and look at dresses

Last edited:
FAENE

Interactions: Uniko Uniko
Mentions: smolfluffball smolfluffball

Faene's shoulders had sunken lower than Frey'd ever seen. This was another plus-side to having a friend outside of her group, she came to realize. Displays of weakness wouldn't damage her image if they were in front of someone in Gold Squad, especially not when that someone was just about the sweetest guy in Rotek. For the first time since assuming a command position, words spilled from her mouth with almost no reservation. Almost none, because even in her emotional state, she had the good sense to hold some things back.

Thoughts like how she was somewhat ashamed of being human. Or how if she had the chance, she'd have to think twice about refusing to give it all up for a taste of real power. If she let that slip, no force in the universe could've torn Frey from her side, but thankfully, her little buddy found the words to even reach those depths. The voice in her head that used to insist she was meant for great things suddenly found itself again, and the memory of stepping into the ring for her impromptu Onyx tryouts a nervous girl and leaving victorious resurfaced. Just like Frey to help someone feel like a champion again.

She would've thanked him, maybe even hugged him in public, if Torin hadn't shown up out of the blue to soil the moment. What did Frey see in him, again? Regardless, she knew Frey had weird feelings for her fellow squad leader, so it was best to duck out quietly. She'd express her gratitude later. What most interested her, though, was the tactic that played out for Frey's extraction. A classic diversion. First day of Gold Squad kind of stuff. Still, she considered it a compliment that Torin needed to have a plan and backup to deal with her. Zola, the poor, poor newbie, was getting pawned off on distraction duty. With a renewed mood, she decided to take advantage of their time together.

"Relax, he and I were just about done, anyway." Faene made a little show of very obviously looking the android up and down, then closing the distance between them, quickly finding herself in very good mood. "You and me, though," she reached for Zola's hip and stepped one of her boots between her legs, "I think you and me are just getting started."

MARS
With: Nobody → Abel and Xan
Mention: AreSneksSly AreSneksSly and -ferret- -ferret-
Algos a paradise to many, the lowest depth of hell to Mars. Surrounded by the bane of his existence wasn’t a comforting feeling. Was this anxiety that he droid was experiencing? Fear? No death was not awaiting him, but a complete power down wasn’t a pleasant experience, any fellow droid could attest to this statement.

On the airship, he sat alone, a concentrated gaze on the waters below as the ship made a seemingly perfect landing. With no need for toiletries, he held one bag filled with clothes appropriate for the situation. Light shirts, shorts, shades; though the latter of the three were obviously unnecessary. Deplaning the ship next to last, he noticed groups of friends began to branch off.

Locating his sleeping quarters was a top priority, he would find a body to interact with later. Khmelnytsky Serhiyand and Filomina Lakaris. Sweet and sour. Mars wasn’t entirely familiar, but he knew what was necessary for him to provide medical assistance to the Onyx Squad personnel.

Speaking of his roommates, neither were present. Mars deduced they had already sprawled out about the small beach. Perhaps he should follow their lead. And follow he did. To the shopping center Mars went, he wasn’t searching for a particular purchase, browsing more than anything. The mom and pop shops were quaint, the one across the street was as welcoming in the last.

While this one sold articles of clothing he would not wear, the work was to be admired. It appeared he was not the only one. Abel and Xan were also engaging in retail therapy. Finally familiar faces. Mars seemed to freeze, computing whether or not to intrude, they were close from what he had gathered, the last thing he wanted was to impose.

There was no time like the present. “Abel, Xan.” Called out the stripped droid. “May I join you?” Artificial orbs studied both forms. Xan loved his colors, and rightfully so.

TORIN

with: Zola, Frey, and Faene ↦ Frey
tags: smolfluffball smolfluffball Uniko Uniko

Torin had, without a shred of doubt, jumped smack dab in the middle of an intimate conversation. He found it odd that the two were so close all of a sudden, or perhaps they had always been this way and Torin was late to realize the severity of their relationship. He wondered what information Faene knew about Frey that he was ignorant to. What did their conversations consist of? How did two people that seemed to have such vastly different personalities and perspectives on life possibly get along? “Well I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t now would I?” Torin offered a smile, it was laced with false pleasantries. He was also trying to hide the fact that he was anything but pleased with the fact that Frey had freed himself from his hold.

As Frey excused himself, the short time spent alone with Faene was silent, dark orbs traveled to a familiar feminine figure, he mouthed his thanks to her one last time. Torin was confident Zola could manage any sort of interaction that was to occur between her and Faene. As the spectacled shorter male returned, questioning him on his recollection of recent events, Torin’s eyes narrowed. “I remember enough Frey.” He countered, a smirk nearly formed, but he suppressed it. Like Frey, he preferred to take matters elsewhere away from nosey ears, and wandering eyes. And so he allowed Frey to lead the way, though there was a deja vu feeling that washed over him like the waves washing against the sand.

Frey must’ve decided that they were far away from spectators, Torin massaged his wrist once he was released from Frey’s hold. “You’ve become very aggressive lately.” Torin’s tone wasn’t hostile, if anything it was far too peppy given the statement he had just made. Initially ignoring the brunette's question, he took a moment to replay that scene, that murky scene of him being unable to stop the blade from piercing his flesh. Frey suddenly having it in him to cause harm wasn’t an issue, no Torin was certainly not complaining, maybe Frey would stop asking him if there were alternative options to mission objectives. “It’s healing.” Torin gripped onto the hem of his shirt and lifted it enough so that the scar was visible.

“If I was really tracking you down with the intent to harm you, we wouldn’t be enjoying this view right now.” The taller of the two stated simply, he positioned himself next to the alien, though he fully reclined, the sand becoming his mattress. Sitting was a bit painful still, and the doctor had sent him home with only so many prescription opioids. “I don't think you feel that horrible, you did seem pretty upset before we were interrupted.” He hadn’t forgiven Frey, because he didn’t think there was anything Frey needed to feel sorry for, if the roles were reversed Torin was certain he would’ve done something similar. “Though,” Torin said, his hand extending towards the side of Frey’s rib cage, it traveled, stopping once he had found the area he was looking for. “if you wanted to do real damage you should’ve stabbed me there, would’ve punctured my lung.”

He was sure that was the last thing Frey wanted to hear, but the desire to get a reaction in the other before he pressed on to more serious matters overpowered him. “That’s one of the reasons. But not the main one.” Torin turned on his side, no longer resting on his back, he used his arm to stabilize his body. “I came to find you because I wanted to know what you are? What you really are, don’t give me some bullshit answer either, I know what I saw, painkillers didn’t alter my memory, you turned into a fucking bird.”

coded by galactic​

Last edited:
[ Frey | Coya Beach | Interactions: Torin Fanaa Fanaa Mentions: Abel, Xan, Faene, Uzali, Mina ]
“I haven’t become aggressive,” Frey mumbled, not looking at Torin. That was such a stupid statement to make, and completely inaccurate. If Torin thought he was becoming aggressive, it was just because Frey was annoyed and making it known. Or it was because Torin was Torin, and it was one of the only ways he thought he could get through to him. But… he didn’t want him to think he was aggressive, because he definitely was not. He tossed the very thought away, then noticed Abel and Xan go past them. He smiled when Abel waved. God, why couldn’t he have gone with them to do whatever they were doing? That would be much more fun than having this conversation.

When he glanced up at Torin, his eyes caught immediately on the injury. His heart picked up speed again, but he just stared at the wound. It was stitched closed, and it still looked awful. The stitching made it stand out against his skin, which, around that area, looked completely flawless. Would the injury leave a scar? He hoped not. He’d hate for Torin to have any kind of scar because of him.

He averted his eyes and looked at the sky again, because he didn’t want to stare too much. Torin, possibly, already knew about how he felt, if he remembered, but that didn’t change the fact that it was still embarrassing to look at any of his exposed skin. He was grateful that Torin was wearing a shirt, because if he wasn’t, Frey doubted that he’d be able to look at him. Startling, he sat up when the taller male laid down next to him. Then he silently scolded himself. Idiot! God, talk about being too nervous. He probably seemed jumpy, maybe even scared. He wasn’t. He and Torin had shared the bed at the hospital, and that had been closer than this.

He reminded himself that Torin wasn’t that difficult to deal with. He wasn’t heartless or mean. Sure, he was still going to be a pain to talk to, but Frey had seen him at his weakest, he thought, so he had some new understanding of him. His earlier suspicions about Torin not really being that bad a person were right, which hadn’t been surprising. And Torin wanted to talk to him, without any passive aggressiveness or patronization, and without anyone around to make him feel like he had to put his guard up. It was a good opportunity. Frey had to make sure that he didn’t let it slip away from him.

“I do feel horrible for stabbing you. I don’t want your skin to be marred because of me.” His cheeks warmed when Torin touched his side, but he pushed his hand away, embarrassed. That was an unwanted distraction. It reminded him of Torin touching his cheek, and he did not want to remember how gentle that had been. “I wasn’t trying to really damage you, but thanks for the information. I actually stabbed you exactly where it would deal the least amount of harm. I’m glad the lessons my parents sent me to haven’t failed me.” He gently ran his fingers over the spot where Torin had touched, frowning. If he stabbed anyone there, they might not be able to recover. He would never do that. It wouldn’t ever be necessary.

Frey looked at Torin when he asked what he was, letting out a laugh. Well, he was doomed. He didn’t want to tell Torin the truth, because he couldn’t. So few people knew what he really was, and if he told his team leader, it’d put Frey in danger. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust Torin; he did, really. But it had been a secret his entire time at Rotek, and he didn’t want to reveal it now. He remembered back to the sim, to being captured, and then asking the instructors why he had been the only one left alive. If someone like that creepy mask wearing guy could get his information so easily, then that meant he couldn’t tell anyone straight out that he was an alien. It was way too dangerous, and he didn’t want anyone to reveal his secret. He knew that Torin probably wouldn’t, just like Uzali and Xan and Faene wouldn’t, but they could get into situations where they were forced to speak the truth. Then he would be exposed, and his life would be put in jeopardy.

But Torin already knew, so was there even any point in hiding it now? He had known he was going to ask about it eventually, when he turned into a bird to get away from him. He was pretty sure Uzali already knew, and he had talked briefly about his species with Fifi, and he had hinted at the truth with Faene multiple times. There wasn’t any reason to hide it, now that he was being asked directly about it.

He couldn’t tell him, though. It would ruin absolutely everything, and Frey didn’t want to have to run again. He was tired of running from a threat that he hadn’t ran into in thirteen years. The aliens who were tracking him probably had given up on him, anyway. But it was still too dangerous. It would always be too dangerous, and he hated that it would be.

If he was just a regular human, then he wouldn’t have anything to worry about. Should he just give up on his species, on what he was at his core, so that he could be safe and not be worried he’d be captured one day? But he… didn’t want that. He didn’t want to lose his roots just so that he could feel safe.

Even though he was already losing them. He was losing them, and he didn’t know if he would ever be able to get them back. He didn’t think he would. It terrified him.

“I turned into something else, too, but you were probably unconscious before you saw it. It’s a weird thing about me.” He pulled up a smile. “No one else in my family can do it, but that’s because I was adopted. It’s just a weird quirk I have, honestly. I haven’t run into anyone else that can do what I can do, but I think it’s because my biological parents liked to explore the stars. Haven’t you heard of children getting powers from parents coming back from outer space? That’s probably all that it is.” He let out another laugh, but then looked away from Torin. “Or maybe I’m just out of this world, but that doesn’t seem likely, does it?” He shrugged, then looked to the sky again. “Or maybe I just have weird powers that I wanted to keep secret, because I was scared of what would happen if people found out.”

He fell back against the sand again and sighed. “Is that really all that you wanted to ask, or do you not remember me telling you I liked you?" That wasn't something he really wanted to talk about, but it would be better than Torin asking him about what he was. "Do you not care about that? Or about me running into your parents and sisters? Or us sleeping in the same bed? Or me watching your old family videos? How fuzzy is your memory, exactly?”

TL,DR: Frey's a mess, but what's new. He has a moment of introspection and asks himself a difficult question, but he can't answer it. He blushes when Torin touches him, because of his dumb feelings, then he answers Torin's question in a very roundabout way and doesn't really give him a direct answer... but then he tries to change the subject.

Last edited:
⌿⍀⟟⋏☊⟒⌇⌇
uzali vovina altovar
tags

Pyscho twin brother Fanaa Fanaa

As she felt her elder sibling melt into her touch, the tension that was beginning to grow inside her chest, began to lessen. She blinked only once when her brother reverted back into his faux appearance. Sometimes it did perturb her with how frequently and seamlessly her brother could shift like so. Though, the warrior prince was often referred to as the 'trickster prince' in private by certain members of the council as well as people who resided in the palace and were aware of the young Zatyr male's playful antics around the empire. She would often try to join him in such freedom, but their father was always quick to quell such ideas, stating that the royal princess should not be engaging in what the males of their kind do. And so, refined to her studies and teachings she was, until her dear brother would secretly take her out of the suffocating walls of the empire to venture outside the stronghold. Which was also what started her lone secret trips into the surrounding inner cities, where she began to find out the truth behind the great walls of their empire.

She remembered only faintly of the time she attempted to bring her findings up to her brother, to tell of him of the poverty and famine that was being hidden from their society. He had immediately waved off her statements. Making mentions that she should start focusing more on the council. She had tried to further her point, but the look she was given had made her cease her argument. Perhaps she were merely exasperating things. Their nation was great, the most technologically and economically advanced galaxies over. Surely there were nothing truly wrong that even her brother didn't find problem with.

But as she listened to the exiled heir of the empire, her sapphire eyes had glazed over as she were reminded of such memories. The very tone he was using was the same as that time. But that was eons ago, and she never held such doubt again. That is until the death of their mother occurred. Now she was more suspicious than ever of the state of the empire and it's supposed liberation proclamations.

At the mention of bonds, Uzali's crystal blue orbs narrowed for a moment. " What are these bonds you speak of brother?" The princess then maneuvered herself from the bed, so she were now kneeling in front of the other, her other hand gently resting atop the elders toned knee. " I am aware of the limited time we have on this planet, Tarimok. You think I do not know this?" Her grip became a bit tighter as he held onto her hand with his much larger one. " I have dreams of the moment we may finally taste the air of our planet, feel it's rich soil beneath us, to see our kin again. My longing continues to grow. Every. Waking. Moment." She felt as though she were pleading, but for what? She did not know. But she did know she did not want her sibling to continue having these doubts about her.

As Tartimok removed her hold on his cherub like face, Uzali still maintained their closeness; her dress brushing against his leg as she moved and dropped her hand to his other distinctly muscled thigh. Making sure he held her own gaze, she silently exhaled, and within seconds, her more lithe features began to fill out to a thicker, filled out form. Pale skin shaded into a muted blue. Her hair becoming straighter, lighter from its usual loose waves. The jagged markings struck the sides of her now sharpened visage, and lastly, sapphire orbs altered into gold. Much like her own siblings, though of course much brighter.

She wasn't entirely certain as to why she felt she needed to shift, since Tartimok was no longer in his true form, but something felt as if it were missing in this moment. That perhaps by him seeing her for who she truly was, and not just the student of Rotek or leader of the platinum squad. But as his one and only sibling, the first princess of the royal Zatryian empire, a fact that was never going to change. She trusted they would one day be able to return to their planet and remove their father from his diabolic position of power.

The royal alien realized something, something she now greatly wished she had remembered prior to this entire thing. The strong, yet gentle voice of their mother entered into her mind, and as if the formerly departed queen of Zatyr was speaking through her, Uzali uttered quietly, yet firm, the very sacred words of their kind. The words that were instilled into every Zatyrian from birth.

" Maqal Turin." Her voice was slightly deeper, devoid of any hint of earthly influence.

As she said those two words, the younger twin lightly pressed her lips softly against the other's cheek. Leaning back slightly, she smiled affectionately at her twin. Despite his more childish facade he liked to put on, she never saw that when she looked at him. No, she saw a strong, fearsome warrior, a conqueror of many and victor of every battle faced. Her trust of him was unwavering, and she hoped he understood that.

" Now, may we cease this needless talk of loyalties and earth? Please?" She requested, she wanted this tensity in the air to leave, and instead hear the sounds of laughter echo through her ears again.

code by @Nano

Last edited:

FAF843AC-9C4A-4AB0-9B88-672403BFF693.jpeg

With: Mina Fanaa Fanaa
Mentions: Mina Fanaa Fanaa

“Filomina” Lex echoed slowly, as if testing the name altogether. And of course, he ended up quite liking the way in which it smoothly rolled off of his tongue. “Pretty.” He complimented as he flashed the poor & faintly distressed woman a pearly grin. After all, it was no secret that she was of the shyer type, and gods did he love teasing such people. Why, he found their shielding hands, incessant sputtering & awkward turn of phrase quite adorable. Refreshing actually, considering that majority of his teammates were of the over-confident breed, especially himself. However, somehow within his comfortable arrogance, he hadn’t quite been prepared for what the woman would say next. Lex practically guffawed as the young woman called his body “clean,” vision temporarily blurred as his broad smile ceased the parting of his eyelids altogether, nearly filling them with tears in the process.

“Ahhh I’m sorry, that was just too funny.” Lex explained, having calmed his fit to a drastic extent. “But thanks little lass, though I suppose that’s the purpose behind showers. Y’know, to be clean.” He motioned to his still somewhat damp hair, which smelled of tropical fruit and pine nuts thanks to the hotel-provided shampoo. He would later make it a priority to steal some.

The man rose his brows in amusement as he watched Mina freak out over his previous remark, although his entertainment faltered as she proceeded to nearly sink into the ground. What. The. Fuck. He reached out a hand just in case she needed a second limb to hold onto, but retracted once she’d found her balance. “Jesus” he murmured “I didn’t know I was that bad of a flirt.” He smirked, thereby brushing off his concern with a smirk. Typical Lex.

However, before he could question the young woman (alien? Being?) she’d been quick to begin interrogating him instead. This should be fun.
“-How do you do that?” What? Had she never heard of Scotland before? The student’s brows furrowed in great confusion, wondering why the woman would think that out of all the available accents, that he would select a Scottish one to pursue. Don’t get him wrong, it was quite the intriguing sight- an asian man with a Scottish accent, that is. But the accent itself was nowhere near as romantic sounding as let’s say a French or English way of speech. So why in the hell would he choose something so scratchy?

“You’re not from around here are you? And by that I mean Earth.” Lex lightly returned the inquiry instead of actually answering, because, well how the hell was he supposed to?! It would be quite a strange thing to have to prove the authenticity of his Scottish origins, never mind the fact that he didn’t even know how to. A quick river dance demonstration? A brief bagpipe melody? A few sea shanties? Some Gaelic? He mentally shrugged to himself. Who knows?

Lex smiled a genuine smile as the Mina excitedly pointed out his eyepatch. After all, it acted more of a deterrent towards the ladies rather than an intrigue (that and his tired stare), so it was a nice change of pace.
“Yeah, I just noticed that too” he spoke sarcastically, so sarcastically that hadn’t even noticed he’d even been sarcastic in the first place. He was devolving. “As for my vision welllll” he trailed on, “I guess you can say that it’s fine. Though I must say that I have a newfound blindside thanks to this little guy.” He half heartedly motioned toward his left eye, or rather there lack of.

“Though I must say, as much I love to talk about myself, I very much would rather learn about you little lass. Oh, and let me put on a shirt, wouldn’t want to blind you with my clean body.”

1EFC9389-00AC-4D0E-9C41-98E06C1B46FC.jpeg

With: Arlar Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 & Ariel deliriousmishaps deliriousmishaps
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 & deliriousmishaps deliriousmishaps

The walk towards Des’ designated suite had been that of a pleasant one, for she was in the company of a very interesting person who’d not only been kind enough to aid in her within her search, but educate her about their kind. They were going to make wonderful companions, she was positive. “60 seconds? Wow! That’s far out!” Again with the out of touch slang. Hopefully one day she would be able to catch up. But for now, old slang was all she had to offer.

All the while, Des couldn’t help but notice her hand being encased within the smaller woman’s, as they journeyed through the vast corridors. Sending a small flush creeping up the blonde android’s neck as they walked in a comfortable silence. Why, she’d never had her hand held before, not in this way at least. This was...new and it would take some getting used to, but she still liked it. It felt nice, as if she was truly needed. And that’s all a droid ever wants to feel right? To feel Needed. It’s what gave them a purpose and now Des, well, Des had just gained another purpose. Trailing behind the rather excited alien, Des chuckled, finding her contagious energy quite amusing.

However, it was not until the pair had reached her door, did things really take a turn. Sliding in her keycard, Des was about to bid her friend a good afternoon until her attention had been recaptured by said friend’s voice. “Yes Arl-“ however, before she could coax out a sentence that would be unnecessarily verbose, her lips had been caught in a rather unexpected, yet sweet kiss. Her manufactured lips meshed with Arlar’s own alienish mouth for only a mere second before the acrezee hastily pulled away.“-Would appreciate if you would consider spending more time together during this holiday”

“Uh-uh” Des sputtered, face as bright as a tomato as she tried to find the correct wording, much less process what had just happened. What the h*ck? “I-I” with her chest nearly heaving at this point, Des found that she unfortunately could not provide the alien with an appropriate answer. And so, she did what she thought was best as the time. Which was escape. Slamming the door on the poor alien’s face, Des then exhaled dramatically, feeling as if she’d just experienced a heart attack even though she technically didn’t even have a heart. What’s worse is that she already knew that she’d made a fool of herself, made a mistake that was far too late to reverse. If only she’d been more familiar with the territories of affection, and Arlar altogether, the reaction would’ve been substantially better. But now, now she wondered whether he’d even want to be in the same company as her ever again.

All the while, Des hadn’t noticed that the room she’d run into had already been Occupied upon her entry. Whoops.
“H-hi.” She swallowed thickly.​

Last edited:

TARTIMOK

with: Uzali ↦ no one
tags: Uniko Uniko

Uzali seemed frightened, perhaps it was best that he loosened the reins. After all, they say if you love something let it go, and surely she would return to him, thus proving her love for him. He didn’t wish for it to be this way, he was never good at being stern, at being cautious, but his faith in his sister had faltered, and he felt as though she had put their safety on the back burner. “We were taught to be devoid of emotion, I do not want this for you, but I also wish for you not to become too attached.” She was becoming far too attached to Frey, relying on him for answers, for comfort, the thought of anything else made his stomach flip. Why she put her faith in such a deceiving person was beyond him. The other she had latched onto was that roguish human, the one who she had saved in the simulation a year ago. Dalziel Paltor. While he had no doubt that if he tried with all of his might, he could rid the world of the two men, Uzali would likely be heartbroken.

“I am sorry for questioning you, but we promised we would be honest with one another, you seem so entranced by the city, by the people, I was beginning to think you had forgotten about home.” Could he really blame her? While he was off conquering planets, free to roam the galaxy, Uzali was forced to live a sheltered life within the palace walls. TJ felt for her, he truly did, but he could not allow her desires to put them in jeopardy. He couldn’t risk the king finding them, he did not and would not share the same fate as their late mother. Her increase in physical touch only made him draw back, it felt forced and false. He glanced down at his thigh a pale hand was placed on top, though he wished to, he didn’t remove it. “That day will come, I promise you, we will not be here much longer.”

He wasn’t sure who he was trying to convince with that statement, Uzali or himself. They both seemed to feel the need to convince the other, Uzali had morphed into her old self, a more regal, lithe creature. The prince of Zatyr would’ve preferred if she didn’t exert herself, shifting had never been her strong suit, and those who lacked familiarity with the art found transformations draining. Luckily for Tartimok this was one of the few skills he had bested his sister at. “Maqal Turin.” He murmured back. That phrase was enough to force down his current feeling, for now at least. Tartimok had nothing to worry about, this was Uzali, the same sister who’s military tactics had crumbled capitals. The princess was not losing her way. Uzali was just making the most of her time here. He had to trust her. But that didn’t mean he had to trust the people she was involved with.

“Consider it done.” Tartimok rose from his seated position, he placed both hands on the sides of her face and planted a kiss atop her forehead. “Please do not let this conversation ruin your time here, we’re supposed to be having fun.” Speaking of fun he had some matters to attend to. Unpacking and whatnot, he was sure rooms had already been claimed, though he could only blame himself. “I will leave you to your own devices my sister, perhaps later we can participate in an activity together later.” TJ said before going to retrieve his two duffel bags from the same area he had placed Uzali’s luggage.

The pale haired male saw no point in a formal goodbye and settled for an effortless wave instead as he turned the doorknob and left Uzali to herself.

coded by galactic​

Last edited:
1599368730908.png

Arlar
interaction: .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ Fanaa Fanaa
The door slamming in Arlar's face left the Acrezee blinking with confusion a frown forming on her face had he miscalculated? Perhaps it was not an appropriate time though deep down Arlar gelt some pain the slight pang of possible rejection. "Very....well I’ll....see you latter..." Arlar said slowly letting out a deep sigh this could have gone a lot better at least Arlar though so now with that Arlar slowly trudged to her assigned room. Walking in on Lex and Mina paying them little mind at first Arlar sorta just laying down on one of the beds face first and screaming into the sheet at how badly she'd screwed up. Then getting up to address the two. "Greetings again Lex, it is nice to see you again I hope everything going smoothly for you.” Arlar would say calmly then turning to Mina "As for you I do not believe we have met yet I am Arlar it is... nice to meet you.”

Last edited by a moderator:
✯✯✯✯✯
zolar
Algos Shopping Center - Souvenir Shop
tags

Freakazoid Faene Kassandra Kassandra
Wearing: Beach Attire

Perhaps the chance that Zolar was giving to Faene wouldn't prove to be beneficial to the android after all, they realized quickly as the taller of the two invaded their personal space. The hand that slid over her hips felt rough, though not as rough as she were used to, and Zolar didn't need to look down to notice the battle torn boot being wedged between her slightly parted legs. Raising a defined brow, the afro centric android raised their gaze, clashing ice blue with reddish rust orbs.

Zolar didn't falter as she smoothly removed her hand from the waistline of where she was holding onto her robe. Experienced digits grasped onto the females wrist, extracting the offending appendage from their figure, and wrenching the strong hand back so that it was suspended above their heads. A slow smirk spread across her full lips, her head tilting slightly as she held Faene's hand up between their faces, glancing between the scarred brown skin on the back of their hand, and back to the others more pleasingly sharp visage. " It's seems you may have misunderstood, Oynx leader." Predator speaking to predator. Hunter to hunter. Though, Zolar didn't initially expect this sort of behavioral trait from the muscle toned woman, she also wasn't surprised, either. The assassin was used to dealing with people like Faene. The type who got too close and too comfortable for their own good.

Stepping forward a bit, so that the static distance between them closed, a considerably soft cloth covered chest pressed up against a much broader one, muscle meeting soft skin covered metal. The mocha skinned woman raised her head up to other woman, both their lips and noses just a hairs breath away as she whispered, " Don't think shit is so sweet around here. If you expect a taste, you best know you gotta earn it, sugar." Their oxidized breath ghosting over the others skin like a winters breeze.

Passerby's within the shop began to blatantly pause as the two women seemed to be sharing a most intimate moment in the middle of the little store. Ice blue irises spun quickly before narrowing into slits, sensing the sudden shift in atmosphere around them. If it's one thing the android couldn't stand, it was an audience. Dropping the others hand, Zolar stepped away from their suspiciously close proximity, and without delay, smoothly turned on her sandal heel and proceeded to head out towards the exit, her long black cover up flowing around her like it was extension of herself. Her monochromatic appearance was such a contrast against the bright, and colorful scenery.

" I'll be heading back to the room," Zolar briefly analyzed if the other was aware that they were supposed to be within the same suite for this trip. If the Onyx leader wanted to make any sort of move, whether subliminal or not, she would have had better chances doing so there. " I've completed my end of what was requested of me. If you desire to speak and not touch, you know where I'll be."

code by @Nano

TORIN

with: Frey
tags: smolfluffball smolfluffball

It amazed him that a person who was so repulsed by violence was under his command. The unfortunate part about being a member of the Gold Squad was they were more likely to be the ones to kill, especially if the death of their target required a certain finesse. Torin often wondered why Frey had chosen to attend this academy, he doubted that they were in the same position. Frey didn’t seem like he was being forced to be a part of this, so why didn’t he just leave? Torin envied him because of it, if he was given the opportunity, he would disenroll in a heartbeat. He was supposed to be performing ballet in front of large audiences, or teaching bachata, or winning medals for his acrobatics. Instead, he was firing bullets into unsuspected wrongdoers, receiving complaints about his management capabilities, and getting assaulted by squadmates.

Frey’s sincerity was suffocating, he would’ve preferred if the shorter male didn’t apologize at all, the stabbing was without a doubt justified. Torin had no control of himself and would’ve probably caused more harm than Frey did if he wasn’t stopped. Torin could not add another stone of guilt onto his back. He had yet to fully come to terms with what had occurred in the simulation, that he had died because he couldn’t lead the others to safety. Torin spoke of the event though not in detail to Zolar, how he felt like he had let the others down, how he was fully aware that the squad misinterpreted his standoffish demeanor for hatred. But the distance from others meant that he could focus on missions, and that’s what he was sent to do, be successful on missions. All other factors were obsolete.

“I’m not upset, I never was.” Torin stated, his thoughts drifting as the waves washed up on the beach. Frey was quick on his feet, he was precise with his strike, if anything Torin was proud of him, it proved that he was where he belonged. Professor Al had spoken to him about potentially transferring the brunette, Torin didn’t provide an opinion on the matter, he wasn’t going to force anyone to stay, he doubted Frey would if he truly desired to separate himself from Gold. When Xiomara left, he was certain others would wish to do the same, especially Frey, he was closest to her after all, but he stayed, granted that led to Torin getting admitted to the hospital, but he’d rather face injury than lose another teammate.

“Most people think scars are sexy, so I should be thanking you.” he offered a sly smile to the other male, besides he had a much larger scar that decorated his left shoulder, he was certain no scar could best that one. “It was a joke. I know what you’re capable of Frey, I read everyone’s files, well what I was allowed to.” Torin lowered his gaze and focused on the sand where he began to draw abstract art as he listened to Frey’s obscure response to his question. Torin was not a prying man, which meant that whatever answer Frey gave him, he’d take it as is, he wasn’t going to follow up, and he wasn’t going to ask later on down the line. With Frey finally done explaining himself, Torin added on in silence. Or maybe you’re full of shit and think I’m stupid.

The dark skinned leader of the Gold Squad shifted in the sand, grains of sand scattered across his metal arm. “I don’t feel like it needs to be said, but I won’t be telling anyone anything. If you want to keep this part of you hidden I’m going to respect that, I’m sure you have your reasons.”

Frey began to shift the conversation in another direction, one he was not comfortable with whatsoever. “I don’t remember much, I just remember you being there at the hospital.” Why the ever-loving fuck did Frey like him, Torin gave him absolutely no reason to. Torin Nox did the only thing he could at that point. Laugh. When he finally got over his little fit, he rose from his lax position. “You don’t really like me, and if you do, you have a funny way of showing it.” Metal fingers dug into the sand, he was searching for a physical form of stability, because he felt unbalanced at the moment, and he hated being caught off guard. He hated feeling unprepared.

His parents didn’t mention running into anyone from the academy, and he hadn’t made contact with his sisters since he had been discharged. His home life was not something he felt confident sharing with others. Far too many questions were being thrown at him at once, he felt like he was drowning, being deprived of air like he was being cornered. Torin slowly inhaled that salty sea air, he needed to take control of the situation. “What exactly did my parents say to you, no scratch that, what did you say to them?” Meeting his sisters, or even sharing memorable family videos wasn’t the issue, but Nox son was fully aware of the type of people his parents were, what they were capable of.

“Also you sharing a bed with someone you shy away from when they touch you is very hard to believe. W-why are you even mentioning this? Are you trying to have something over me?” And in came the paranoia. “Listen if you want to dance around telling me what you are that’s fine, but leave whatever happened at the hospital out of this.”

coded by galactic​

------------------------------------------

FILOMINA

with: Lex and Arlar ↦ No one
tags: .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

He called her pretty, well actually he called her name pretty, but she loved admiration, even if it was only directed at her name. Mina almost returned the favor, but she stopped herself, he probably didn’t want her to tell him that Alexander was a pretty name. “Thank you, I don’t think they spelled it correctly but—” she stopped mid-sentence. Lex was laughing, like really laughing.

The perk that came with being an awkward mess was that more times than not, your actions and words were comical to many, even if that wasn’t what you were going for. Filomina didn’t care for the most part, she enjoyed making others laugh. The man before her had a laugh that was infectious, and she found herself nearly mirroring his actions. The brown skinned woman was just relieved that he didn’t take what she said the wrong way. Complimenting his physique just didn’t seem right, she didn’t want to objectify him, she was fine with simply admiring the view.

What was most pleasing about this entire scenario is that she wasn’t even trying. This was effortless, it felt so good to be able to do this, without fear of what to say or how to act. Though she wanted to, she knew it’d probably be foolish to thank him, for flirting with her no less. Couldn’t let the desperation seep out. She was making such excellent progress. “You are very welcome if you ever need validation on whether you’re clean or not I’m your girl.” Fudge buckets, did that sound corny?

Mina had hoped that her little incident would’ve gone unnoticed, but that one eye Lex possessed was a keen one. “No you’re doing really well I promise, it’s me not you.” Then came the question of her origin, she always became slightly hesitant to answer these types of questions. It was difficult to explain. The freckled young woman shook her head gently, curly locks swatted against her cheeks as she did so. “Well I am, but I’m not. My parents settled in Miraino before I was born, our kind, we’re known for moving around a lot, but my mom and dad, I guess they grew tired of that lifestyle. Anywho I was homeschooled up until my freshman year in high school, and I didn’t know much outside of my own culture, that is until I was allowed to work with my parents and meet people.” And boy did she love meeting people, hearing their stories, learning their costumes, there was so much she was ignorant to.

Was she talking too much? Because that’s what it felt like. Lex had managed to reassure her though, which meant she was free to continue to babble. Mina put on a smile, she attempted to cutely tuck her thick curls behind her ear, but her fingers ended up getting tangled, and she momentarily struggled to get loose as the taller figure placed a shirt on. This didn’t really feel real, a well-chiseled man had shown interest in her. It had taken her nearly a year to regain her confidence, let alone talk to someone without thinking it was all just a big joke to them.

The previously mentioned confidence vanished the second Arlar came into the suite. They were familiar with one another, she knew his name after all. The other woman, she was pretty. Snow white hair, ruby eyes, she was fortunate enough to possess curves and a flat stomach. Filomina’s insecurities were steadily eating away at her. Coral orbs shifted to the floor, then back at the sizable man and she inhaled deeply. She felt like a complete idiot, haunting words that she would never be loved or wanted because there were always better options out there rattled in her brain.

Shit were her eyes starting to water. Abort. Abort. Abort. “Um actually……” she began as she played with the hem of her dress and took a few steps back until she could feel the wall against her. “I forgot I am supposed to be meeting up with friends like…….right now, thanks for the talk, sorry for what I said earlier about the accent. Arlar it was very nice meeting you. Okay, I gotta go so uh bye.” The last bit of her sentence was rushed, her chest felt so heavy.

Like magic, she slipped through the wall back into the comfort of her room. She fell right side up onto the cloud like mattress and groaned loudly at her actions. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Mina reached for the nearest pillow, positioning it under her, she held it tight. Filomina wanted nothing more than to be around friends right now, but she knew they were all occupied, so she was forced to mope by her lonesome.

coded by galactic

Last edited:
FAENE

Interactions: Uniko Uniko
Mentions:

That gait in her robotic prey's walk took Faene aback to their failed simulation, when she made the mistake of running into danger head-on. Clearly, that blunder didn't teach her to be any less foolhardy, but when it came to matters of the artificial heart, she rarely switched up her strategy. She never really had to. But Frey had returned her confidence twofold, and she was on a very hot, very crowded planet, with far too many people on it for her to go to sleep in an empty bed. Zola... Was attractive. And even more convenient. Unlike her little buddy, Faene wasn't a mess of feelings when it came to anybody at Rotek, but she certainly could've done worse than the android Torin pawned off on her. Was it love at first sight? Did her heart go aflutter at the sight of that perfectly symmetrical face? No. But they could have some actual fun on this vacation.

If nothing else, Faene could admit when she was coming on too strong. Zola didn't crumble like she expected, but that only Intrigued her. There was a game to be played, and more than that, with what was obviously a worthwhile opponent. Physical engagement, wonderfully uncomfortable breathing... This girl looked like a hell of an evening. So fine. Faene would play by the house's rules. "Sugar? Should've known you were sweet on me," she said, flashing a canine with her smile. "Think I'll join you after a bit. Five-minute headstart?"

ARIEL
With: Des
Mentions: .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ Fanaa Fanaa

After the elevator debacle, the weapon creating Platinum Squad senior had been depleted of energy. Tartimok’s intentions were laced with hostility, the extraterrestrial was in need of a hardcore mental makeover, his actions were one hundred percent unacceptable.

With only two rooms to pick from, Ariel claimed his place of rest for the night with ease and unpacked before settling into bed and entertaining himself with a good read.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A stuttered greeting broke his concentration. The effeminate droid before him had hair warm like the sun and a rosy gaze. Ariel immediately gathered that she was in disarray, and he didn’t wish to add to that. They were unfamiliar with one another, which meant his approach would need to have a careful execution. Bookmarking his current study, he placed his tablet down. The engineer’s footsteps were tentative, like approaching a wounded doe.

“Hello. You alright?” The calmer Paltor twin was multitasking, as he voiced concerned, an experienced eye ran a cursory visual diagnostic. The blonde wasn’t injured, that was good, it would’ve been a piss poor start to a long weekend. Ariel believed that she was in need of a distraction, time to cool down, shake off whatever had just taken place prior to her arrival to the suite. “You know.” Began Ariel, voice gentle as he gestured her to follow with a tilt of the head. “This planet is very diverse in sealife.”

“We practically have an entire marine exhibit all to ourselves.” Russet irises locked onto inorganic ones. He, along with the other students were given this opportunity to explore a lush tropical planet for free, he wanted every moment to be enjoyable, not only for himself, but for others. “Care to learn about sea creatures that are encircling the hotel?” Ariel offered, he knew it wasn’t much, but he hoped it was enough to help.

Last edited:
46C9260E-0A05-41C3-839E-FE3CAAEBDD4B.jpeg
With: Arlar Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mentions: Arlar Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mina Fanaa Fanaa

Now, it wasn’t everyday that a pretty girl fell from the sky. Even at Rotek, where chaos was a normality, rarely ever did such a thing occur within Lex’ company. And so, when Mina had first toppled into his room, in complete disarray and nearly tripping over her own two feet, it was safe to say that Alexander had found her to be quite the intriguing little one. And now that she was relaxing and opening up at her steady own pace, Lex had found himself wanting to learn even more. Which in itself was quite out of character for the young man, seeing that he was the kind to easily get bored of strangers-and awkward ones at that. Although, something told him that she’s was different. Perhaps it was the way in which her melodic laughter bounced off of the walls, or maybe it was her clumsy yet endearing nature, whatever the case it was evident that Lex was completely mesmerized. Not quite love at first sight, but close enough he supposed.

And despite having always been much more of a talker, Lex was quite the keen listener as well. Especially when the subject at hand was a gorgeous extraterrestrial. But beyond superficialities, Mina had seemed to have lived a rather fascinating life, compared to him at least. This caused the young man to feel rather anxious, considering that his own upbringing hadn’t exactly been a pretty one. He hoped that that would never be brought into question. “Well, that’s one helluva an origin story.” He mused “Wish I could relate little lass. ‘fact, the only time I’ve ever travelled is within cities and believe it or not, because of the academy itself. Heh. Perhaps we can get together one time and you can tell me all about yer speci-“

-However, before Lex could complete his less than subtle initiation, a bright head of hair had stormed into his room. Caught by surprise, he watched as girl Arlar belly flopped onto his mattress and nearly banchee screamed his miseries from the inner depths of his soul and into the pillowy surfaces of his bed. What. The. Fuck. First the suitcase and now this?? What more could he possibly do? ‘Might as well Just set me on fire for the final act.’ Lex thought as he clenched his jaw, agitated that the shortie’s presence had interrupted what could’ve been an opportune moment.
“Well, that’s a minute that we’re never getting back.” The man joked half heartedly, vying to earn the laughter and enjoyment of the woman before him. But when he shifted his attention toward her reaction, he found that she was...scared? Oh no.

Suddenly the once comfortable ambiance had stiffened into that of a resistant one, Sad eyes watching as the woman fled the scene with nothing but a half-assed excuse to go search for her friends. Lex had even found himself taking a few long strides to hopefully catch up with her, but realized that that would’ve been a horrific idea. Intruding on her personal time to fulfil his own selfish desires. Sighing a deflated sigh, Lex fell onto the mattress next to Arlar, returning to his lazy, demotivated self as realized the true hopelessness that was his relationship skills.

“well, there goes my love life.” He mumbled in a pointed manner, as if the alien were to blame (which technically he was). However, Lex was far too discouraged to voice his wrath, not to mention that that would take wayyy too much energy anyway. And so, he settled on being the passive aggressive bastard he often was.

“Now, I’m going to assume that your little shriek had a reason behind it rather than you just bein a freaky miniature alien boy... or perhaps it’s both?” Lex mocked, finally feeling his anger get the best of him. However, as irritated as he was, he wasn’t the type that liked to see his comrades down on their luck. Unless it was Kemel. But seriously, he wasn’t that cruel. In fact, apart of him wondered what had the Acrezee so badly that he felt the need to let out a glass-shattering scream.

“I know I’m going to regret asking this but... what happened?”

~~~

DF978439-5F41-451A-B373-6D4DC981F1AC.jpeg
With: Ariel deliriousmishaps deliriousmishaps
Mentions: Ariel deliriousmishaps deliriousmishaps & Mina Fanaa Fanaa

Des, in all of her distress had somehow managed to steady her breathing as the kind stranger approached. After all, she was rather good at maintaining her robotic disposition, only, she seemed to forget that at times. Especially in events similar to before. She just needed to relax. The young man however, sported long brunette waves and intriguing maroon eyes. Ariel was quite the peculiar sight indeed, she’d never exactly met someone who looked like him before. Moreover, he seemed to have acquired a gentle spirit- one of which Des appreciated greatly. After all, he wasn’t overly intrigued to meet her nor was he overtly lacklustre. Ariel was calm. Which was exactly what she needed at such a pressing time.

Eventually, the blonde had begun feeling even more stupid for having introduced herself in such a way, feeling as though she’d become a burden of a sort. After all, she’d already interrupted his spare time once, doing it again would only feel more wrong. “That’s very kind of you but I-“ however, as soon as she’d heard the words “learn,” “sea creatures” and “encircling,” she was practically sold. After all, despite being late to her room, she still found that she hadn’t had the adequate time to explore her surroundings. She’d previously heard that their suite housed a rather open view of the waters and particular sea life. And with one quick turn to her head, her information had proven to be true. Only, she was sure there was far more to see, and what good would panicking away do? After all, they were on vacation, she was supposed to have fun! Not cry. Mad at herself for her own overreactions, Des retracted. “Actually, I rescind my former statement...I’d love to learn about sea life with you!” She chirped through a giddy smile, one she’d nearly lost this afternoon. Though it was quite strange, watching her go from one hundred to zero in a matter of seconds, she truly was a peculiar android.

“By the way, my name is Design 4736251, but you can simply refer to me as Des! Now let’s go!” She practically skipped, leading the way to what would surely be an eventful afternoon. She had so much to tell Mina.​

Last edited:
[ Frey | Coya Beach | Interactions: Torin Fanaa Fanaa Mentions: None ]
How could Torin not be upset with him? Frey didn’t understand, at all. He had stabbed him and caused him to be in the hospital for a week, and he was okay with it? Was it because Torin knew he didn’t have any other choice? That’d be nice, and he wouldn’t have to explain himself at all. He already kind of did at the hospital, though he didn’t really think Torin remembered that. He wanted to thank his team leader for not being upset with him for stabbing him, because he had been slightly worried he would be. He decided against it and instead listened as Torin made a joke about his scar. It was good he could make a joke about it. Frey still didn’t want him to be left with one. “No thanks is necessary,” he mumbled, not looking directly at Torin. He had smiled, and it was not what Frey had been expecting. It caught him by surprise. His heart dared to skip a beat. Frey tried to ignore it. Torin seemed like he was not one to smile easily, but Frey actually got him to, without even really trying. It made him feel stupidly happy, even though it wasn’t that big a deal at all. God, he was an idiot. It seemed that staying with him at the hospital really did wonders, though.

Wait a second, hold on. Torin knew what he was capable of? No. That wasn’t possible. It shouldn’t be possible. If he knew, then why would he ask about it or be surprised by him changing form? He glanced at Torin, but then frowned and looked away again. He must have only had half the truth, or something. The academy instructors had promised him no one would know his secret. But… they could have made a mistake.

The same stifling feeling returned to his chest. He heard his heart bang against his ribs, and not in the heart fluttering and embarrassing kind of way. No. He tried to push it down. Not now. He didn’t want to be like this in front of Torin, or in front of anyone. He knew the instructors weren’t likely to make a mistake, and if Torin really knew all of what he was capable of, then he wouldn’t have asked him about why he changed form. He apparently wasn’t allowed to read everything, so Frey was probably safe. He’d have check with the instructors again when they got back to Earth, to make sure that they were telling him the truth. He’d needed to, or else he’d never be able to relax. He was tired of feeling like this. He wanted to just talk with his team leader and not worry about his secret coming out. Torin didn’t really know the truth, he tried to convince himself, and the instructors hadn’t exposed his secret. He was the idiot that did that to himself.

He smiled when Torin said he’d keep it a secret. It should have made him feel better, should have made the feeling in his chest become lighter, he knew, but it just made him feel guilty. And worried. “Thanks, captain,” he said, letting out a breath. It didn’t feel right. He wanted to believe Torin, sincerely, but he knew that circumstances could change. He wouldn’t tell anyone now, which was easy. What if he was controlled again? Or what if someone threatened him in one way or another unless he told the truth? What if someone manipulated him, tricked him into saying it?

And was his answer even good enough? Hadn’t it been weird and roundabout? He purposefully answered that way, but why wasn’t Torin bothering him more about it, if that was the reason why he had tracked him down? Was he okay with not having a direct answer, or did he already figure it out? Had his subtle truth been heard? Frey wanted to say something, to joke that he was actually easy to please. Then Torin laughed at him.

He felt himself flush again, but he smacked Torin’s leg with the back of his hand, lightly. “Shut up,” he grumbled, feeling his ears warm. A smile and a laugh, all in under ten minutes. It was progress. He couldn’t take back his confession (that he said again, regrettably), and Torin laughed in response to it. He knew he was a total moron for having feelings for someone he didn’t even really know, but he couldn’t force his heart to do anything, even if he wanted to. Which he did. Badly. “I do really like you,” Frey corrected, “and I just haven’t gotten the opportunity to show you yet, since I had to stab you. I did stay with you at the hospital for a reason, though.”

Torin’s tone shifted, and when he asked multiple questions in a row, Frey thought he seemed slightly panicked. He frowned, but shook his head. “I didn’t say anything to them, except that you were a good team leader and that you ending up there hadn’t been your fault. I actually wanted to fight them, because they suck, but I refrained from it, since I didn’t want to make things harder for you. They seem difficult to deal with, and a dumb brunet arguing with them wouldn’t have helped anything. I kind of get why you’re how you are, though. A little bit.”

He tried for a smile, but it faltered when Torin spoke again. Really? Did he not trust him at all? That hurt, but Torin was just nervous. Hopefully. “I’m not going to use anything against you.” He dropped his voice, and tried to meet Torin’s eyes. “I just wanted to change the subject. I’m not a horrible person who’s going to blackmail you or manipulate you in anyway. Do you think I stayed with you at the hospital because I wanted to find some material I could use to get you to do what I wanted? That’s clever. Do I really seem that sly? Do you really think that I’m like that? Or do you not trust that I wanted to stay with you because I didn’t want you to be alone, because you’re not used to people being there for you?”

He didn’t want to fuel Torin’s anxiety. He didn’t know how to handle Torin when he was freaking out like this, but he knew that he was being paranoid, or something. “You’re the dancer, Torin,” he said, sighing. “I'm not dancing around anything. I told you the truth, but you aren’t bothering to dig deeper, so I don’t know if you’ll ever be satisfied with my answer.” His eyes fell to the sand, and he picked a shell up, running his fingers over it. “I can’t believe you think I’m the type of guy that’d blackmail anyone. Even if we aren’t friends, you should still get that I’d never do anything like that. Maybe,” he dropped the shell back onto the sand, “we should try to become friends, so that you better understand me. Because I’m really not going to tell anyone about what happened, but you don’t know me, so you don’t believe me. Becoming friends might help with that.”

“Or, not. Whatever.” He shrugged. He wanted to take it back. He didn’t think Torin was even interested in making friends with anyone. He was probably content with being alone, even though Frey thought that was sad. He was being pushy and annoying again, wasn't he? “You can just forget it, I guess.” Even though Frey didn’t really want him to. He didn’t want Torin to continue to not have anyone there for him. And he wanted to get to know him better. “It was a stupid suggestion.”

TL,DR: Frey gets embarrassed that Torin laughed at him, and wonders why he even likes him. He laughed and smiled, wow. Is that why? He doesn't understand. He then proceeds to feel a little hurt that Torin thinks he'd blackmail him. He tries to tell him he won't, then suggests they become friends, but then wants to take that back. Too bad he can't.

P L O T P O S T

Wtzsv5F.gif
7L602G9.gif
9wMGwfu.gif
hQ65hvG.gif

The morning star was in the process of saying goodbye to the sky; shades of pink, orange, and blue smear across the sky. One by one each of the suites housing the students were visited by Nolo, she went on to spit out the same spiel. Bonfire at the beach. It came off more like an order to attend than a suggestion to pass the time. Regardless of your reason, you decide to attend. The set up is nothing special, there's a decent amount of pillows to relax on, drinks in a cooler, and the light sound of music playing in the background (there's a speaker somewhere my children). The centerpiece is a structured fire, the flickering flames dance, and the calming waves sweep against the sand. Pop a squat and have fun for a change.​

1599368730908.png

Arlar
interaction: .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ Fanaa Fanaa
Arlar would quirk an eyebrow at Mina's sudden hesitations and want to leave after she entered the room what is something Arlar had said or perhaps her appearance was disturbing to Mina? Arlar sighed it seemed she was ineffective at any relationship with a female. However, it seemed she'd also ruined Lex’s chat with the female essentially destroying two possible relationships in one go. “First off I would like to say relative to normal heights I am in fact rather tall, however, I will concede I am indeed short, seconding I wish to apologize for the suitcase, I by no means intended it to fall on you, and lastly yes I do have a reason as to my emotional anguish.” Arlar responded in her normally overly verbose way, before approaching Lex and hugging him because that was another way to show appreciation and Arlar appreciated Lex asking about why she was feeling like shit? Of course, missing out on the whole sarcasm behind the man's words. “I appreciate your concern, however, it seems I ruined your chance to continue conversing with Mina, it seems I’m a detriment to any sort of relationship. I successfully managed to kiss Des and asked if she would consider spending more time with me, however, she just...shut the door in my face, and I feel as if I’ve caused more problems.” Arlar replied in a sad tone having not stopped hugging Lex during the whole thing not really understand the whole don’t do this for so long it gets awkward bit.
—————————————————————————————————
BC49D3FF-AAD8-4F56-886A-FB85531F86DE.jpeg
If you thought Arlar would be reasonable about going to a nighttime beach bonfire you would be sorely mistaken as the short alien had opted to bring what she thought was appropriate attire, a bikini, and an oversized hat. Her and Lex having arrived there together one might get the wrong impression not that Arlar would even think of that, Lex was a friend first and foremost. Though trailing behind Arlar carried by nanites was a box, what was in the box only Arlar knew. Turning to Lex, Arlar decided to ask a probably very stupid question while she’d asked des she couldn’t help but feel Lex might be more, truthful with her. “Lex I have a question for you, how do I look? While I’ve already asked Des considering her reaction. I’m unsure if she was being entirely truthful and would like a second opinion.” Arlar asked blushing a little as it was a slightly embarrassing thing to be asking again at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

FILOMINA

with: Des
tags: .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._

Mina planted the lip wand dipped in gloss on her lips, a glitter-infused clear gloss was spread across pout lips. Mina peered into the mirror, smacking her lips a few times before turning her attention to the blonde in the room. Des was kind enough to get ready with her, though from what Mina had gathered, there wasn’t much the feminine robot had to do other than change into what she intended to wear to the bonfire. Speaking of which, had Des ever been to one, she knew that her sweet friend was unfamiliar with many things, and she didn’t want her to be confused upon arrival.

“So a bonfire is pretty much a get together around well a fire, and people talk about stuff, sometimes people roast marshmallows.” She wondered if there would be marshmallows there, maybe someone had a bag of the pillowy sweets handy, unlikely, but a girl could hope. “I don’t know who all is going, but we’re going to have fun regardless.” Aside from Des, Frey, and Zola, the pink-haired alien had no idea who else would even be interested (hopefully not Lex), Zolar was barely interested, but through a few convincing texts, she had guilted the other in attending. “I think I’m almost ready, what about you?” Mina asked as she slipped on her sleeved blanket, she wore a cropped t-shirt and black leggings underneath.

“You look so cute!” her eyes practically sparkled, what a blessing it was to have such a cute and kind friend. “Let’s head out.” Mina exclaimed as she began making way towards the door, she opened it for her before exiting the suite herself. Once she made sure the door was locked, she linked arms with the ruby eyed android and began making her away to Frey and Zola’s suite. “I have the most embarrassing story to tell you when we get to the beach, long story short I’m never going to find anyone to love me because I don’t love myself, but we’ll get into that later.” Filomina gripped Des’ arm as their strides synchronized.

coded by galactic​

✯✯✯✯✯
zolar
Algos Shopping Center - Souvenir Shop -> Hotel Druucex - Bedroom
tags

Faene Kassandra Kassandra ->
Torin Fanaa Fanaa
Mentions: Mina Fanaa Fanaa

As Zolar reached the front of the small shops entrance, the considerably deep voice of Faene made her halt her movements. Looking back, the darkly clothed woman peered over their shoulder and studied the other woman again. Faene's gait was fairly suggestive, if her earlier actions weren't of any indication. Perhaps if it were under different circumstances, Zolar might have entertained the forward approach of the taller human for a bit longer, but as far as the formerly employed assassin was concerned, her current duties here were over. Meaning she no longer had to remain somewhere she didn't need to be.

Her iced eyes roamed inquisitively over the others solid form, and glided back towards the other woman. It seemed the other didn't expect for the android to have returned, judging from the slightly surprised stance the Oynx leader took. Once again, they were up close and definitely personal. If the leader wanted to play these sort of games, then Zolar would be the one in control. Raising a slim finger, the sleek android curled a finger underneath the others chin, the tip of her nail lightly poking the others skin. " Sweet? Oh baby, you have no idea, just how bitter I can become." The android forewarned. But a smile appeared on her symmetrically designed face, removed her finger and took a step back again. This time her tone sounded much more welcoming than before, "Five? I didn't peg you to be the slow type. But sure, I'll be sure to leave the door unlocked for you. And maybe we can actually talk for a bit. Catch you later, sugar." Zolar stated with a playful wink before finally turning to leave the little souvenir shop. Something informed the android that the remainder of the night on this little vacation was going to be an interesting one.

Who would have thought that, 'getting my bags later' would mean that they'd end up where they were now, dark clothing strewn on the bedroom floor, bed sheets entangled with limbs and pure skin on skin contact. Well, actually that was exactly what the android predicted would happen as the two found themselves in a rather promiscuous position. A soft sigh emitted from the curly haired android as she slowly ceased their motions and settled atop the humans male she was currently straddling. Zolars circuitry was all over the place, as usual when these activities took place and it always took the AI a moment to calibrate themselves. For being mostly a human, despite the enhanced robotic arm the male possessed, he sure didn't perform like one. Smirking, Zolar slid down to run her hands over the males defined chest, and planted her cushioned lips onto his neck. She noted the slightly red mark located towards his collarbone and wondered briefly he noticed the accidental cut. Things had gotten...rougher than usual and it became difficult to reign in control. Pulled away from his negligee, the mocha skinned feminine android, maneuvered herself from off Torin and settled onto the side of him instead.

"You were a lot more...unrestrained than usual, Mr. Nox. Have things been alright?" Zolar inquired quietly to the Gold lead whilst propping her head onto the palm of her hand, and using the other to run a one of her skilled fingers over the others muscled form. She was use to their typically aggressive trysts here and there, but this time felt considerably different the others. His movements and touches seeming fueled by an unbridled anger or some other aggravated human emotion that Zolar couldn't necessarily feel, but very well understood if that were the case. As she awaited for his response, the bare woman registered that the time was approaching close to the next hour, and realized they had lost the track of time during their escapade. " Ah, but, we should be heading down to this little bonfire we supposed to be having with the rest of the class, so, I guess we should get up." Zolar said as she paused her hand on Torin's smooth, nearly unblemished face, hauntingly ice blue orbs locking onto his dark brown ones. For a moment, her circuitry slowed and steadied, her enhanced high lessening into a nice hum in the back of her head. It was an odd feeling, one that Zolar could never describe for once in her artificially created life.

But then, advanced senses came back to the current, and Zolar removed her hand from his form and smoothly pushed herself off the bed, not bothering to pick the robe up off the floor as she strode over to the mess of clothes and bags on the floor of her room. Picking up one of Torins overnight bags, she tossed it over to him where it landed softly on the crumpled sheets of her bed with a thud. "I'm going to clean up real quick and then I guess get changed into something else." Thankfully the android had packed enough items of clothing to have for this little trip into her knapsack so she figured she might as well wear them. Especially since Mina helped pick out most of them. Which speaking of her pink haired room mate, Zolar needed to go see once they were done here. Leaning down, the slim android rummaged around in her bag until she found what she were looking for. Her night time attire, as well something else. Though the latter wasn't so much for her as it would be for the male in the room with her. Folding her clothes underneath her arm, the afro haired assassin pulled out a darkly colored bottle from her bag and rose back up to show Torin.

"Oh, and I bet you thought I forgot but I brought the goods..as requested, baby boy." The Gold member winked before also tossing the bottle of potent liquor over to the male, assuming he would be able to catch the fragile item easily. " I don't know how I managed to slip it past that professor Nolo, I'll be real, I guess she wouldn't suspect an android to carry some alcohol on them, but I didn't get caught so that's all that matters."
code by @Nano

TORIN

location: Beach ↦ Araqui Suite (Zola’s room) ↦ Araqui Suite (his room)
with: Frey ↦ Zola ↦ no one
tags: smolfluffball smolfluffball Uniko Uniko

Torin had never been one to pay much attention to rumors, most of them were lies or only half-truths, but he recalled reading, (on that stupid fucking blog that for some odd reason had not been destroyed) that Frey and Uzali were intimate with one another. Not that he cared, whoever Frey decided to involve himself with was absolutely none of his business. Additionally, he didn’t have much of an opinion on Uzali, she was easy to work with, from the few missions they had collaborated on Other than that, there wasn’t much he could say about the woman.

Torin wondered if Frey knew he was aware of this little rumor, he wondered if it was true if that was the case, Frey wasn’t the emotional golden boy he thought he was, then again he was one to talk. “If you say so.” Two shoulders shrugged haphazardly, he legitimately couldn’t fathom why the brunette would be interested in him, aside from looks, he was aware he was winning in that department. “Unfortunately your stay wasn’t enough to convince me, feel free to try harder.” Torin gave Frey a pitying look, though it was more mocking than anything.

Forcefully calming himself down, he was not going to implode here on the beach, definitely not in front of Frey. You are in control. He told himself. Regardless of Frey’s intention, he had caused a minor disturbance. On the bright side, Frey praised him when he spoke with his parents. Not that his words would really move them, but it was better than negative criticism. Mr. and Mrs. Nox didn’t mention Frey whatsoever, which meant that he shouldn’t be worried. He shouldn’t be, but he was because now someone knew something personal about him, even it was just a fraction.

You are in control. He reminded himself as he felt his mind regressing. Torin wasn’t going to thank Frey for his kind words because he shouldn’t have even spoken to his parents in the first place. “I’m not used to people being there for me? Are you serious? Frey go fuck yourself.” Torin made sure to emphasize every single word. There was no way in hell that he was going to have this conversation with him, this wasn’t a therapy session, and Frey definitely wasn’t a psychiatrist.

“Listen,” he began, removing himself away from the other, Torin brought himself to a standing position before he continued. “Whatever you think you know about me you most certainly do not. I am not this lonely fucking dog that you can scoop up and take home. Not everyone needs dozens of friends Frey, some of us are okay with being by ourselves.” Both arms extended in a dramatic fashion before they fell to his sides. Damn, why did his throat feel so dry? “You want to be friends? How about to stop trying to fix me first?” Torin’s gaze was at the sky now, he tapped his foot with annoyance.

He was not in control, he wasn’t, he knew it, and he hated it. “I’m done, I’m done Frey, I can’t do this.” He voiced in a tired tone as he gestured at the two of them. “I’m going back to the hotel.” he didn’t leave room for protest.

-------------------------------------
His painkillers were wearing off, he knew this and still, he persisted, perhaps he wanted to completely eradicate that conversation from earlier, replace it with something more, pleasant. Or maybe he hated himself, but loved the body that recurrently detached from his own. The world may never know. Torin’s chest rose and fell as his lungs allowed a sufficient amount of air to enter them. His hands were brought to his face as he let out a muffled groan and slid both hands down his face and back to his sides.

“Unrestrained?” repeated the male, unsure of how to absorb the statement, he would like to see it as a compliment, but was it really? “No changes on my end.” He lied, with a crooked smile plastered across his face. If he wasn’t confident that Nolo wouldn’t hesitate to snap in two he would’ve suggested they stay in bed the remainder of the night. Torin also knew that deep down he needed to get out of this bed and go to his own room, he hadn’t been there yet. Using what scarce amount of willpower he had left, Torin followed Zola’s and left the warmth of the bed.

He took his time dressing himself, part of him was stalling, the other half was digesting the view in its entirety. “What no bikini on the beach.” Teased the other, he would also need to change, and definitely shower. As Zolar fished for the bottle, Torin searched through his bag, he had ignored the pulsating pain in his abdominal region long enough. Unscrewing the childproof cap, he tapped out one too many pills, but he had missed doses so this was totally fine. He threw the prescription bottle back in the bag just in enough time to catch a glass bottle coming his away in his peripherals.

With his left arm extended outward, he caught the liquid gold and transferred the liquor to his personal bag. His attention was once again on Zolar. “Let’s be real, she doesn’t give a shit.” with that being said he tossed the pills into his mouth and swallowed. “I guess I’ll see you in a few.” Torin said as he wormed his feet into each sneaker individually. He situated both bags over his shoulder before leaving out of Zolar’s room.

Once he was in the hall, he retrieved the bottle from the bag, might as well have some fun before he went to this bonfire.

coded by galactic​

⌿⍀⟟⋏☊⟒⌇⌇
uzali vovina altovar
Hotel Druucex -> Araqui Suite -> At Bonfire
tags

No one
Mentions: Frey smolfluffball smolfluffball

The aftermath from their talk, if you could even call it that, had left Uzali in a daze. Tartimok had acted as if he were merely asking a simple questions, when instead it felt like an interrogation. Cold water washed over the pale haired alien as she stood inside the glass box that dispensed the cleansing liquid from above, contemplating what exactly had transpired earlier. Though nothing special, the bathing quarters were considerably lovely. It felt as if she were almost bathing in the deep depths of the ocean itself. After a few more moments, enjoying the comforting feeling of the chilling cold soaking her form from head to toe. She preferred her water cold, never hot or even warm. It brought a sense of ease and slight familiarity to the princess. She was certain that her sibling wouldnt feel the same as her, however. Where she liked cold, he liked hot. Where she was calm and slow, he was brash and quick. Intelligence with strength. Despite how glaringly different the two royals were, they always become a force to be reckoned when together. While Tartimok was front lining wars and battles, Uzali was guiding him. Crafting up war strategies and providing intel from behind the scenes. Where she lacked in brute force, she made up with in intellect. Her word was usually trusted within the high council when meetings where held and her father allowed her to be apart. Uzali wasn't necessarily vain, but she could acknowledge that due to her, Zatyr has shown prosperity tenfold.

With that known, it was completely unfathomable as to why Tartimok was seriously questioning the alien princesses loyalty to their very own empire. It almost made the princess want to wretch at such a thought. Would he truly believe her to be so foolish? Capable of such treacherous actions? She wasn't sure what could feel worse. Her fathers betrayal to his own family, or her own sibling, the one who kept her alive, accusing her of forgoing the empire.

The drenched woman exited from her shower and padded over to where her bed was. She needed to forget about it. That was all. It was only a momentary thing, and they had parted on usual terms, with their customary displays of affection. It left her happy for a moment, until she was left alone to her own thoughts and a wave of what she could only identify as mild irritation mixed with sadness began to consume her. Which is when she also realized she had a new notification from the human Frey, the message translated for her to say that he had to change the time for them to meet, and that they would speak later on that night. That only served to upset Uzali a bit more, as her concerns were becoming a pressing issue and she truly believed only the well versed focal wearing boy would be able to answer them. And so, after sending in her own simplistic response of acceptance to the gold member, the platinum leader awaited inside her room, sapphire eyes trained intently on the time that projected from her wristlet every hour or so. She finally got prepared when it finally came close to the time he said to meet, as well as the instructor coming to the rooms to inform everyone to head down to the beach for something called a 'bonfire'. It sounded destructive to the foreign alien, and she was sure her brother would be most enthused to attend.

After pulling on the article of clothing that she thought would be suitable for the occasion, along with a pair of light denim shorts that a kind sales woman from the shop she ventured to prior to the trip had suggested she purchase along with the bathing suit. The female alien left from her room, somewhat noticing that she has yet to encounter her other two room mates since she's settled in her own. It was of no real concern to her, but she was always curious about others activities. Perhaps they would also be down at this bon of fires. She was aware that aside from her rooming mate being the good android Abel, she was also placed with the fellow squad leader, Torin Nox. The two had only interacted on a few occasions, with it usually ending quite abruptly on the humans part, but Uzali found no issue with the male. He reminded her often of the generals that were close with the family. Silent, cold and usually deadly.

A few stares passed by her as the lone alien trekked down to the location of the bonfire. It made her slightly nervous as it began to hit her that she was another planet. A planet that seemed like a hub for all types of life forms, but it still posed the threat that there could be agents from Zatyr, employed by their father searching for them on this planet. She truly believed her father had to be combing the galaxies for his exiled children. He was a merciless man, and Uzali thought she nearly saw such coldness in Tartimok earlier. But she quelled that thought and continued on to the beach.

As light steps began coming in contact with the soft white sands, Uzali could hear the sounds of loud laughter and music being played from close by. Following the sounds, the alien princess came upon the sight of a budding flame that was continuously amassing in its size, as somewhat recognizable students kept adding to its growing flames. She watched in complete fascination at the sight of the bold fire, the bright blaze reflecting in her glassy eyes. Fluffy white lashes fluttered in fascination as she approached, students all around her frolicking and hollering. The entire scene was just so primal, so raw. It was nearly reminiscent of the victory feasts held after a successful battle on Zatyr. Completely ritualistic.

Smiling, the alien found an area around the bonfire, but far enough so that the random students wouldn't be close to her, and sat down in the soft sand, stretching her considerably long legs out and crossing them at the ankles as she awaited for the man she's been needing to speak to, arrive.
code by @Nano

Last edited:
FAENE

Interactions:
Mentions: Uniko Uniko , Fanaa Fanaa , smolfluffball smolfluffball

As Faene watched Zola leave the shops after their little engagement had ended, she looked back on how the day began. Beautiful sunny beaches seemed gray in the presence of her miserable scowl, twisted with thoughts of self-doubt. Aimlessness in the face of having no purpose degraded her to following Frey around like a lost puppy, before his sweetened words and patience shined a light on her mind again and raised her spirits enough to convince her to pursue some private fun with someone outside of her squad. She'd have to make it up to him somehow later, though. Because a certain android was waiting for her in their room, ready to begin their sparring match behind a closed door. Things were good. That is, until Faene actually made it to the room. Sure, they got to share a few aggressive/flirtatious moments before being disturbed, but once Torin barged in, demanding some alone time with Faene's company, the fun was over. Not knowing what to think, Faene turned to the android for some shared defense, and suddenly found herself to be the odd one out. She was the unwanted one, and not wanting to get into an awkward fight over was probably nothing more than Torin wanting to share whatever happened with Frey in the shops, Faene gave them some space and left the room, feeling Torin on her heels. She knew something was wrong when the door locked behind her, and pressed her ear to the door to listen in on what she assumed would be raised voices in the heat of argument. Instead, she heard laughter. Dull thuds of clothing being thrown aside. Zola, she understood. Torin had enlisted her to keep Faene distracted while he and Frey talked, and that must've meant feigning interest, too. It hurt, as much as she'd deny it later, but that was what she clearly deserved, messing around with someone like Zola. Slight tinge of jealousy aside, Faene was mostly angry. Not at being duped, but at Torin, who knew good and well by now that whatever they were doing in that room would break Frey's heart.

Faene took a walk around the hotel, weighing her options and waiting for her room to stop being something she actively didn't want to enter. Instructor Nolo expected to see them all at some bonfire on the beach, and as much as she was dreading showing up without a friend or 'date,' she wasn't willing to gamble that Nolo wouldn't use that strength that Faene so admired to force her down somewhere among the others. Eventually, enough time had passed that she figured it'd be safe to come back to the room, and Faene rushed back to get ready. A quick shower and change of clothes (more appropriate for being out at night) later, she was ready to go.

After making her way down to the beach, she gave a little wave to whoever noticed her arrival and took a seat further away from the fire than most. The sound of the crashing waves relaxed her, but she really just wanted this to be over. After a moment, she almost fully nodded off, but caught herself and sat up for her second wind. Hopefully someone would manage to make this gathering actually entertaining.

aea3967952021ab9ca82da1c4918bdba.jpg

ABEL
Araqui Suite [his room] > Disgaia Suite
Interactions/With: Ariel, Mars [ deliriousmishaps deliriousmishaps ]

Smiling at the medical android, Abel nodded. "Of course, Mars. We are just browsing, but if you wish for a change of scenery, I'm sure Xan wouldn't mind leaving," the tallest of the group replied. He knew of the droid's justified fear of water, and if he wished for a distraction from said fear, Abel was happy to help. Perhaps he was being slightly rude to Xan by simply allowing Mars to join in without discussing with the extraterrestrial first, but Abel didn't want to leave a fellow droid alone. Especially not one who's fear and anxiety he could relate with so closely. But maybe it didn't bother Xan- after all, the two were squad mates. Surely the alien wouldn't mind spending some time with him. The three had spent the rest of the day browsing the shops and making small talk.

Returning to their respective suites, Abel waved goodbye to Xan as the now calm Platinum squad member headed up the stairs to his suite, before the android closed his door and sighed contentedly. Today was a good day. He had gotten to spend some time with Xan and Mars, and despite the latter still seeming relatively distant, Abel was still glad he had managed to chat with him face-to-face.

---

Looking out at the gorgeous darkened ocean with two ruby dots, Abel tapped his foot as he tried to muster up the courage to attend the bonfire. Nolo was rather blunt with her request- or rather, order- to attend the bonfire. Tugging on the hem of his tank top, the droid anxiously debated on the pros and cons of attending the event. Yes, most of his friends were likely to be there, and yes, he was probably overreacting, but he simply couldn't help it. Fear had taken over rationality at this point, with him chewing on his thumb while he thought. The clashing of metal was probably unbearable to anyone who wasn't used to it.

With one final crunch, Abel ceased the chewing. No, he had to face the fear at some point in his life. Maybe he could ask Xan or Frey to help him get over his admittedly irrational fear. Of course, he would've had to attend the bonfire to ask them to help him. All the more reason to go, he supposed. With a final sigh, Abel finally decided to go. He might as well see who'd attend. Throwing on a pair of shorts and stepping out of his room, the hardy android walked into the hall to see Torin. The android was about to say something, before choosing not to. No, the Gold leader probably didn't want to speak to him. Or anyone, really. Abel may have been using the Gold leader's usual cold quiet as an excuse to avoid talking to him. Not that the android would ever admit to it.

Awkwardly and silently shuffling past the human while avoiding eye contact before managing to reach the stairs, Abel let out a sigh of relief once he was out of earshot from the man. To be honest, the android didn't exactly like the leader. He couldn't see what Frey saw in him.

Shaking his head, Abel decided to head downstairs to see another one of the new Onyx members; an android named Des. From the moment they had met, Abel felt a sort of strange kinship with the metallic female. Perhaps it was those scarlet eyes that reminded him of his own, or that familiar curious gaze he recalled seeing in the mirror a long time ago- whatever the reason, the android had become strangely protective of the girl. Yet seeing her arm holding onto Mina's, he did not feel jealous. He had suspected that perhaps these feelings were romantic, but it seemed not. Strangely, he felt relieved at this thought. Hm. He should ask Frey about these feelings later. Behind the two Onyx girls, Abel caught sight of a certain redhead he had been hoping to introduce himself to. With a smile, Abel stopped in his tracks and walk towards the Paltor twin.

"Hello there! I believe we have not met yet- I am Abel!" the android introduced himself, tone cheery.

TARTIMOK

with: Faene
tags: Kassandra Kassandra

So he took a nap in a suite that was most certainly not assigned to him. When he had gotten to what he thought was his place to stay for the next few nights he attempted to open the door, not really paying attention to the numbers, the keycard he was given by Instructor Nolo wasn’t working. Fueled with irritation he gripped the doorknob with so much strength, it caved. Tartimok then rammed the door with his shoulder, forcing it to open. The rooms were empty, and only had two bedrooms which he found odd considering he there was supposed to be three of them, not that he was against sharing a mattress, a bed was a bed.

He woke up to the sound of screams ringing in his ears, cupping his hands over his ears to silence it, he turned to the offenders. It was a small family, two children, and their parents. Alright, so he knew that Arlar and Lex didn’t look like this bunch, not to mention there were extras. “Please close your mouths and cease the destruction of your vocal cords.” Tartimok gestured for the group to stop, which they did, mainly out of fear of what this stranger would do if they didn’t. They could understand why was he so calm about this? TJ didn’t give them an answer as to why he was napping in their room, he grabbed his bags and left, waving pleasantly as he did so. After closing the door behind him he looked at the door number. Ah 220, not 202.

On his way to his actual suite he ran into Nolo who explained that he should be heading in the opposite direction for the bonfire tonight. After a brief exchange, he was finally caught up to speed and continued his journey to his room. Once he had arrived, he tossed his bags on the only other available bed (there was no way in hell he was unpacking) and grabbed a clean shirt and a pair of shorts out of his duffle bag before heading into the bathroom for a quick shower. Stepping out of the shower with a clean body, feeling somewhat refreshed he dressed himself, noticing that Lex and Arlar weren’t around he left the comfort of his room.

Upon arrival to the bonfire, he saw slim-muscled Lex and no-muscled, breasted Arlar, so they had left without him. Rude. Tartimok then took in the rest of the scenery, this social gathering around a fire which was somewhat similar to the ones held on Zatyr when warriors returned home from battle; except there weren't large canisters of liquor, or semi-naked dancers, or hotheaded soldiers fighting each other over something trivial. He was beginning to feel homesick, especially when the only thing that reminded him of home, was being lured in by English lessons and fucking motor vehicle theft.

Golden orbs searched the crowd for a familiar face, and when he spotted one he gravitated towards her. Tartimok didn’t speak until after he lowered himself onto her lap and sighed heavily. “Faene,” he began, shifting his body so that he could get a good look at her. “I’m not liking this vacationing, I would like to be doing the missions.”

“Have you been having the fun?”

coded by galactic​

FAENE

Interactions: TJ Fanaa Fanaa
Mentions: Frey smolfluffball smolfluffball

Even in the darkness of the beach, there was no mistaking certain silhouettes as they neared the bonfire. TJ's was one such figure, betrayed by his spikey hair and physique. Finally, someone who talked without playing games, who didn't have any baggage dragging behind them. Even better, he was someone she was comfortable calling a friend. Something of a rarity among the other students. Faene's visage lit up once she recognized him, trying to seem welcoming enough that he might sit nearby, or at least close enough to have a half-decent conversation. Apparently, she did too good of a job of it.

His decision to squat down at occupy her lap when there was plenty of floor pillows left over sent her quietly reeling, thinking back to their every interaction in hopes of shining a light on his train of thought. She didn't think it was a common practice on Zatyr, nor had Faene ever seen him do something like this before. TJ was completely nonchalant about it, too, which just confused her more. Dismissing the warmth on her cheeks, she decided to pretend like this was normal. Just a normal interaction between a soldier and his Squad Lead.

"Me neither, buddy. It's been a day." Without thinking, her hand raised itself to be level with TJ's ears. She caught herself, and yet, let the motion complete itself anyway. A gentle scratch behind the ear, as if he were just some big dog. "I... Sorry. I was planning on having a movie night with Frey, but I feel like he's busy with other people. Might just go party somewhere. You could come with... Boy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back