• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ? ꜱᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ! ᴘʟᴏᴛꜱ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ--->

Averyniceusername

I find a good song--then I listen to it 1000 times

((I'm currently editing the color scheme of this thread, and I don't want my history to be deleted like last time. SO, if you click on this thread from a while back--just know that I'm working on it! ty <3 )

Hello! You can call me, Blue.

Requirements:
  1. Please Do Not Be Rude. (I've had many conversations with rude people which made me have to discontinue the role-play out of frustration.
  2. You can write as much or as little as you want!
  3. If you are interested in a Plot Idea, please PM me with the list of Plot ideas you liked and the one/or two that stood out to you.
  4. I normally like doing MxM and MxF. If you want to do FxF, then just let me know.

Plot Ideas!

Criminal x Cop

Scientist x Test Project

Servant x Royalty

Shape Shifter x Quiet Kid

Mute x Popular Kid

Ghost x Demon

Angel x Demon

Human x Demon

Rebel x Good Kid

Boss x Assistant

Mermaid(or Merman) x Human/Pirate

Musician x Regular Civilian

Wanted Criminal x Civilian

Preppy College Student x Gothy College Student

Mermaid x Geryon ( A person with bird-like wings--Kind like the fish who loved the bird type of plot)

Vampire x Human

Model x Regular Civilian

Enemies to Lovers

Alpha and The Omega

Pre-Arranged Mariage

My Boyfriend is a Criminal?

Witch x Human

Fandoms
Haikyuu ( I have a lot of ships for this)
MHA
Gravity Falls
Banana Fish
Kamisama Kiss
Jon Jou Romantica
Voltron (primarily Klance uwu)

That's all I can think about for now! Let me know if you want to change anything or if you have some ideas as well!

Last edited:
Hiya there! Could we do possibly an Angel x Demon roleplay?? I'm kind of a sucker for forbidden romances and stuff!

Hey! I'm very interested in the
Servant x Royalty or Human x Demon.
I'm kinda loving those two pairings but I think that Human and Demon would be the best one.

I’m interested in mute x popular kid
What type are you? f x f , m x m, f x m
I’m fine with any of them.

Hey. I play a mafia head for one of my characters. I think that will go great with the my boyfriend is a criminal or if he down for a demon x human. A demon living in the human world. Message me if your still looking

Hello!

I’m up for MutexPopular (any gender)
DemonxAngel

and any other!

Edit: I have to go now, but tomorrow i hope to find someone! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back