• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴰᴼ ᴬˢ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ, ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵ'ᴸᴸ ᴿᴱˢᴾᴱᶜᵀ ᵞᴼᵁ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴵᵀ. [ᶠᴬᴺᴰᴼᴹˢ, ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴺᴬᴸˢ.]

-elvencrimson

Amn.... babi
4fb5745bfdbe55020e548b86d141b157.gif

"Just think! It's all out there, waiting to be found!"

Hello. My name is Crimson. I'm over 18, a student, and with the free time quarantine has given me, I'd like to return to this hobby.

- 1-8 paragraphs, averaging 2-4 a character.
- Doubling/Tripling friendly!
- I love making Oc's, next gens, and overall exploring worlds in ways the canon didn't! I've always adored that kind of thing. I want to see parts of this world that I wasn't truly shown.
- Please be patient. Sometimes I don't have it in me to write. I get that you worry, and a gentle nudge is all it takes for confirmation. I hate asking for help, but I'm trying to do better when I get stuck.

OR.gif

"Who knows what awaits us, out in the paces we've not dared to go yet?"

Fandoms of interest

Games

Rune Factory (2, 3 and 4. I never finished 2 or 3.)
Stardew Valley
GIRLS MODE 4
Pokemon (Hoenn, Kalos, or Alola.)

Anime

Hunter X Hunter (Full watch of the 2011 anime, some Manga spoilers, no movies but some spoilers on that, apparently there's a musical??? Either way. Good show.)
BNHA (Up to season three.)
Madoka Magicka (All twelve episodes, but Rebellion isn't available in my country. I'm Canadian. Why.)

Books

Divergent - (I-I can't do Canons. And it's been a while.)
Zeroes - (Only read the first two books, and see the Divergent note.)

original.gif

"You know, sometimes I've just gotta make sure you're still there."

Originals TBA! I welcome all ideas.

Would you be interested in doing next gen for RF2? Like when the kids grow up and and all that? Do you do canon//, canon/oc or oc//?

Just wanted to know if you're intrested in either a hunter hunter rp or BnHA rp If you dont have starters for the one of your choice I'd love to make one with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back