• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings |ᴢᴇʀᴏ:: ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴘʟᴏᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍꜱ|

zero.jpg

|Zero here!
|Long term roleplayer
|18+
|Can write anything from one paragraph to a novella depending on what you give me
|I love talking with partners OOC, but it's not a requirement if you would prefer not
|MxM, FxF, and MxF!

• |General Themes I'm interested in:
    -Magic, performance, musicals/plays, musicians, ballet, fantasy, medieval fantasy, witches, wizards, magical girls, idols, original kpop bands, adventure, DnD style, love triangles, stalkers, obsession, loss of innocence, secret identities, superheros, betrayal, re-connection, steampunk, dystopia, cyberpunk, revolution, vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, serial killers, cops, thieves, immortality, slice of life, kitsune, soulmates, hidden identity

|I have plots in mind available for most of these, just ask!

Last edited:
I really enjoy darker roleplays like stalking/obsession/loss of innocence. I also like dystopian roleplays a lot and had a plot in mind for that I’ve been wanting to do for awhile if you’re interested in hearing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back