• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 40 Year War

@Verdas could i join? And if so, could i create a sentient machine that has no side, he doesn't live in the mountain city and disagrees with killing humans, he sides with them but tries to stay undercover because the humans won't know.

Alright then.

Use as you wish

[media]

[/media]

Hey guys. I just wanted to say I'm sorry I can't reply much today. I'm at work right now and I'm busy after I get off work so I can reply till later today. Again, sorry for the hold up

Cos y'all post really fast and I don't want to get left behind but I also don't want to drag you all down.

Hmm. Your characters are a bit too important IMO. Our posts don't go too far, meaning they can be read through.

I'm also pretty sure that you won't drag any of us down too much. But if that's what you wanna do, I'll probably have to find a way to deal with your characters somehow...

They are important since Claire and Oblitus are interacting with them and Yuma would be needed for that thing we I thought up in our conversation. I'll just kill off your characters otherwise or just leave them as they are no longer used by anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back