• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 40 Year War

the ordinary tune]@the ordinary tune Touhou isn't an anime. It's a game said:
image.jpg.71a1bc4414ee6ca81d9d521da0e1323e.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 18
Yeah I am, although I cant lie, I wish it was an anime. I love me some Vocaloid.

Ok @Verdas I finished Yuma if you want to go look at him.

Rantos said:
Yeah I am, although I cant lie, I wish it was an anime. I love me some Vocaloid.

Ok @Verdas I finished Yuma if you want to go look at him.
I already did. I like it. He will definitely be a threat to Animus with his fire.

the ordinary tune] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18136-cloud-nagasake/ said:
@Cloud Nagasake[/URL]
Sorry, i seriously didnt know what to do heh. nobody else is rping so nothing else is happening >-< it was semi awkward lol
I know your pain...they must have crashed really early or something, but tomorrow will definitely be less awkward...hopefully.

I also see that you made a CS for the Dreamscape rp

the ordinary tune]I hope so xD *that one person who stays up til 4* I really like your character's name btw!! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18136-cloud-nagasake/ said:
@Cloud Nagasake[/URL]
Hey I appreciate that :3.

Also I see that you made a Dreamscape CS I was just getting to mine

It was a cool rp idea and i do, but thats fine it just shows a very strong love for that character I completely understand

@the ordinary tune

thank you :) I came up with Claire when i was nine and have been developing her ever since! have you discovered any other cool fantasy roleplays by chance?

Hmm...now that you mention it I think I have. I was checking out this one called "Welcome to Limbo City" and I recently made a character for another one called "Invasion"

There is also another one that @Rantos is in and i'm thinking about joining called "The Six Demon Swords: Devils Light"

Oh "Supernaturals vs Human rp" is another good one

I made a cs on 'Invasion', thanks for recommending it cx (you have no idea how long i struggled to remember that 'recommend' is how you say 'told me about'. I like blanked for 15 minutes xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back