• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 4 Years Later

((It's fine, and happy new year to you too!!!))
"That's true, we should keep thinking, I'm sure we'll find something. Is anything outside? I didn't look outside much, I just went straight inside. " Alex replied, still looking at the trap door

((It's a shame the others seem to have gone, if you want more people then you can maybe bump the interest check? I prefer rp's with lot of people))

((It's fine, and happy new year to you too!!!))
"That's true, we should keep thinking, I'm sure we'll find something. Is anything outside? I didn't look outside much, I just went straight inside. " Alex replied, still looking at the trap door

((It's a shame the others seem to have gone, if you want more people then you can maybe bump the interest check? I prefer rp's with lot of people))
((I've been trying to, but not a lot of people seem interested. If you are bored by this feel free to leave, I hope I ain't making you feel guilty or something for leaving. This is for fun after all, and if its not fun, what's the point?))
"Lots of trees... Maybe- hmm..."
Taking a last look at the trap door, Madis went outside and started looking around among the trees. Once he found a slimmer tree, he started making note of it in his head, looking back at the house.
"Could work." He mumbles to himself, before taking out his hatchet and starting to chop at the tree.

((Its not that im bored by it, its just one on one rps I am not very comfortable or skilled in and I prefer to be in a group))

Alex wasnt sure why Madis was pointing out the tree outside, and was even more confused when he went outside with a hatchet.
"What are you doing? I dont really think we can put a tree on top of the door" Asked Alex, calling to him from inside

((Its not that im bored by it, its just one on one rps I am not very comfortable or skilled in and I prefer to be in a group))

Alex wasnt sure why Madis was pointing out the tree outside, and was even more confused when he went outside with a hatchet.
"What are you doing? I dont really think we can put a tree on top of the door" Asked Alex, calling to him from inside
"Its firewood. Noone would suspect something below firewood. The only reason they'd find it below it is if they start living here, in which case we'll have lost the cellar anyway."
As the tree was slim, it only took Madis a few minutes to take it down. He carried it to a log beside the house, probably an area used for chopping firewood in the past, and started to chop the tree into pieces.
((Me too, but there's nothing I can really do about it, beside what I've already done.))

"Clever idea, I definitely wouldnt think of it. You need any help chopping that wood? Youve got a pretty good hatchet there though." Said Alex, now watching Madis chop up the fire wood.
"I really hope nobody starts living here, although im surprised nobody found thos place before and decided to stay"

((We seem to have someone else now, which is good))

"Clever idea, I definitely wouldnt think of it. You need any help chopping that wood? Youve got a pretty good hatchet there though." Said Alex, now watching Madis chop up the fire wood.
"I really hope nobody starts living here, although im surprised nobody found thos place before and decided to stay"

((We seem to have someone else now, which is good))
"Unless you got an axe yourself, your probably better of doing something else."
Madis pauses for a moment, to strike the tree.
"Maybe you can find an axe somewhere around here. Doesn't make much sense that there's a chopping block, but no axe."

"Nope, I don't have one, never needed one before, but I'll take a look 'round, probably is an axe somewhere." Alex replied, going off the look around for an axe.

"Nope, I don't have one, never needed one before, but I'll take a look 'round, probably is an axe somewhere." Alex replied, going off the look around for an axe.
((You can fill in details like these yourself, you don't need me to tell you you find an axe, you can just find an axe.))
"Really? Never need an axe?"
Madis finishes chopping the tree into firewood-sized pieces and begins to halve the logs to actually look firewood-shaped. After that is done, he scoops them up and carries them inside, setting them on the rug that is hiding the trapdoor.

"Nope, never. A good gun or knife has always been reliable for me."
Replied Alex, eventually coming across an old, slightly worn put axe leaning against the house. It looked like whoever last lived here used it a lot.
He picked it up and examined it, as he walked back to the house.

((Im gonna leave this now in case ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes wants to jump in now and meet alex))

Narla crept through the forest, trying to find any food that she could find or forage. Along her way she found a few mushrooms, hoping that they were edible. If not then she would find out soon enough. After foraging for a while, she decided that a small bag of mushrooms were enough. She walked through the forest until she came to a house. Immediately her instincts kicked in and she crouched down. She kept close to the forest floor, making sure that she was harder to spot.

Narla could see that there were indeed a few people at the house but she didn't know if they lived there or if they were raiding the house. Nevertheless she slowly took out her small kitchen knife and held it in her hands. It was almost her security. It was the only way that she felt safe...clutching her way to defend herself from unwanted attention. Narla just hoped that she wouldn't be spotted by the people in the house...

"How do you chop trees with a gun?" Madis jokes, raising his voice a little so Alex, who was somewhat further away from him, could hear the remark better.
A second or two later, Madis stood up and went outside, scanning the area for another tree to chop down.
"Hey, your axe is bigger than my hatchet, you can go find a bigger one to take, I'll go find another slender."
After giving the instructions, Madis started off towards the forest - unfortunatley for Narla, Madis just so happened to start walking roughly in the direction she was in, seemingly not even noticing her presence.
ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes

"Well if I'd ever needed to before I'd tell you" Answered Alex back, and it was true, he'd never chopped any trees down before, with an axe or a gun. Nevertheless, he had the strength to do it, just no experience.. or skill with an axe.
"I'll try my best with it." he said as he left also, seeing some trees that looked like they woudln't be too difficult to chop down a little bit into the forest, in the opposite direction to where Madis had set off.

As Narla waited until she could work out where the people near the house were all going, she could hear footsteps coming her way. "Shit." She muttered under her breath as someone walked towards the forest in her direction. Narla tried to move away from the man to try and keep unnoticeable for as long as possible.

Unfortunately for her, she stepped on a twig as she was moving away. Narla winced, freezing in position. The sound was small, but echoed a little within the forest. The small amount of hope that she had left of staying covert was slipping away with every second.

guul66 guul66

Last edited:
As Narla waited until she could work out where the people near the house were all going, she could hear footsteps coming her way. "Shit." She muttered under her breath as someone walked towards the forest in her direction. Narla tried to move away from the woman to try and keep unnoticeable for as long as possible.

Unfortunately for her, she stepped on a twig as she was moving away. Narla winced, freezing in position. The sound was small, but echoed a little within the forest. The small amount of hope that she had left of staying covert was slipping away with every second.

guul66 guul66
((Madis is a guy tho))
However, the forests were a little too quiet and Madis heard the twig breaking. Not expecting anyone else to be here, he started to walk straight in her direction, hatchet in hand, hoping to shoo of whatever animal was over there.

((Madis is a guy tho))
However, the forests were a little too quiet and Madis heard the twig breaking. Not expecting anyone else to be here, he started to walk straight in her direction, hatchet in hand, hoping to shoo of whatever animal was over there.
ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes ((Forgot to tag))

After walking over further into the forest, Alex prepares his axe to hit a nearby tree. He hoped that it'd be easy to do.
"This better not fall on me now. Of all the ways to die in this fucking place, being crushed by a tree isn't a very good one." He complained to himself as he was ready to start chopping down the tree.

Narla could now see that there were two people coming towards her. "Shit" She muttered under her breath as she tried to stay incognito. However, Narla knew that at some point she would get found soon by those people. The only thing she could do now was to try and figure out if they were nice people or not. Thoughts kept travelling through her head, trying to think of the best way to make them known about her whereabouts. It was crazy, she knew, but it was the only way she could think to stop herself from becoming a corpse on the floor.

She took in a deep breath before standing up. "Ummm. Hello?" Her voice echoed through the forest as she spoke. "Please don't shoot, or throw axes, or... No violence maybe? I don't want any trouble." Now all she could do was to hope for the best.

Narla could now see that there were two people coming towards her. "Shit" She muttered under her breath as she tried to stay incognito. However, Narla knew that at some point she would get found soon by those people. The only thing she could do now was to try and figure out if they were nice people or not. Thoughts kept travelling through her head, trying to think of the best way to make them known about her whereabouts. It was crazy, she knew, but it was the only way she could think to stop herself from becoming a corpse on the floor.

She took in a deep breath before standing up. "Ummm. Hello?" Her voice echoed through the forest as she spoke. "Please don't shoot, or throw axes, or... No violence maybe? I don't want any trouble." Now all she could do was to hope for the best.
((Umm... only Madis is coming towards her))
Madis stops in his tracks and looks at her. "Shooting? Throwing axes? Where the hell do you come from," the teenager remarks, clipping the hatchet onto his belt and offering his hand to Narla "I'm Madis, what got you in the middle of the forest like this?"

As Alex was about to start chopping the tree, he heard talking in the distance, in Madis' direction. Lowering his axe, he called over to him "Madis? Someone there? ". He walked over in his direction, axe in his hand just in case someone violent was over there with him

((Umm... only Madis is coming towards her))
Madis stops in his tracks and looks at her. "Shooting? Throwing axes? Where the hell do you come from," the teenager remarks, clipping the hatchet onto his belt and offering his hand to Narla "I'm Madis, what got you in the middle of the forest like this?"
((heck, forgot to tag again ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes ))

((Guess they disappeared, reverting a little.))
After getting another tree, Madis walks back to the chopping area and leaves it there, going to look for Alex.
Suggy Suggy

Alex, after going back to Madis to check if everything was ok, sees him looking for him. "Madis? Was there something there, I thought I heard something." He asked.
guul66 guul66
((rip))

Alex, after going back to Madis to check if everything was ok, sees him looking for him. "Madis? Was there something there, I thought I heard something." He asked.
guul66 guul66
((rip))
((I'm so bad at keeping people in roleplays : ( ))
"I dunno, must've been a squirrel or something. You still chopping the tree?"
Madis looks at the tree next to Alex, noticing no chop marks.
"Haven't even started, huh?"

((It ain't your fault, don't worry))
"I was about to, but I heard something, thought it could be a person. But at least we know it wasn't anything then." Explained Alex.
"I guess these days it's better to be safe than sorry, you know?"
guul66 guul66

((It ain't your fault, don't worry))
"I was about to, but I heard something, thought it could be a person. But at least we know it wasn't anything then." Explained Alex.
"I guess these days it's better to be safe than sorry, you know?"
guul66 guul66
"Sure. Though I haven't met many agressive people, except some Ksopat way back."
Meanwhile, Madis is examining the tree up close, trying to figure out the best way to chop it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back