• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 4 Years Later

Abigail jut rammed Alex to the wall and glares "say that again bitch.... you made a child run away... I might be a killer but I wont let you shoot or even threaten that child.." she let him go and ran to Shiba and tries to stop him

(quick question- how does she try to stop him, exactly...? like grabbing his arm? trapping him in her arms? my next post is reliant on this information.)

Alex waited until Abigail had gone to go after Shiba. "That girl is gonna end up being trouble.." He said to Madis. Well Madis seems to be a decent guy, doesn't want me dead, I think. Seems like somebody I can rely on. This other girl, I don't know what her problem is but she better back off. And that other guy, I guess he finally lost his mind, lasted longer than a lot of people anyway, thought Alex to himself

After a few moments of akward silence, Madis decided to speak up:
"Umm... want to split the loot?"
He felt a lot safer now, seeing as the guy didn't even shoot the crazy bitch who randomly attacked him. He quickly discovered there were only bedsheets, blankets and pillows in most of the cupboards, except one, which had 2 bottles of vodka. These would sell for much.
((Sorry guys, I was away for a few days.))

"Yes, " was Alex's simple answer, "I think it'd be good for us to stick together, and sharing what loot we can find." Alex helped Madis search the cupboards, "not too bad, this stuff could come useful." Alex waited for a moment before asking, "So, are we staying here at this house for now?"

"I mean, you do whatever you want."
Madis gave one of the bottles to Alex, then went down the ladder, back to the ground floor part of the room. Down there he started to search through the wardrobe and other containers.
A quick look into the wardrobe revealed that it only had some clothes in. Madis took a pair of warm woolen socks, but left the rest. The other containers took a little bit longer to search through.

"I think this would be a good place to stay, it's a good sturdy building, and I'll scout the nearby woods, see if anything else is there" Alex said, looking through the containers with Madis, he didn't really have much use for normal clothes, but when the winter arrives he'll need to make sure he has a warm coat. "So.. the others, what do you think of them?" He quietly asked

"What? The crazy b- girl and the other one? I dunno and I don't think it matters. Usually when people run off they don't return."
Madis doesn't find much else useful. Mostly just tiny electronics and whatnot, things that don't really have a use nor a demand anymore. He does, however, find a box of jewelry, mostly empty, but with a few silver and fake gold rings. He spits the box half by value, handing Alex a silver ring, silver necklace, and a pair of tiny silver earrings.
"A sturdy house will only last so long without food, but you do whatever."
((Feel free to find loot yourself in the future. Just be realistic based on the location, for example a place in an urban area might be looted already for the best loot or a bedroom might not have any food, but it might have clothes and the like. Also really good loot is rare, especially guns.))

((My apologies, I had thought I'd posted to this earlier but it seems not :o))
"Thanks dude! " Alex replied when Madis gave him the jewelery, "Could trade this, get some useful supplies for it". "I'll probably hunt for food for the next few days, there must be some animals still in the woods.afterall these years I still don't know the area, you don't happen to know if there's nearby towns anywhere?"
((Sorry the sentence structure is a bit messed up, I can't fix it because idk something is wrong with my keyboard and it wont let me change it))

((My apologies, I had thought I'd posted to this earlier but it seems not :o))
"Thanks dude! " Alex replied when Madis gave him the jewelery, "Could trade this, get some useful supplies for it". "I'll probably hunt for food for the next few days, there must be some animals still in the woods.afterall these years I still don't know the area, you don't happen to know if there's nearby towns anywhere?"
((Sorry the sentence structure is a bit messed up, I can't fix it because idk something is wrong with my keyboard and it wont let me change it))
"Should be an EU outpost nearby, around 20 km west from here. A day's hike."
Having looted all the containers, Madis goes through the door, back the the first room. Taking another scan around the room quickly makes him notice a trap door in the floor this time around and he goes to investigate it, hoping to figure out how to open it, as it's handle appears to be concealed or nonexistent.
"And what do you plan to hunt with?"'
((Ha, its okay.))

Last edited:
"Not as far as I thought then, that's good. Thank you for helping me with all this, I've not been doing well these past few weeks. Come to think of it, I actually don't have anything I'm used to hunting with. I used to have this really nice hunting rifle, a beautiful find, but I had to leave it behind a while back, got taken off me. Probably won't find anything like it again.. But I'll work something out anyway. "

"Not as far as I thought then, that's good. Thank you for helping me with all this, I've not been doing well these past few weeks. Come to think of it, I actually don't have anything I'm used to hunting with. I used to have this really nice hunting rifle, a beautiful find, but I had to leave it behind a while back, got taken off me. Probably won't find anything like it again.. But I'll work something out anyway. "
"Hoping to work things out on the go has gotten too many people killed, yknow?"
It took him a good few seconds, but the trap door clicked open and wide. The light shining through the window was too bright in contrast with the dim depths of the hole, so he climbed down using the ladder and took a gander to what was inside.
"Holy shit!"

"Hoping to work things out on the go has gotten too many people killed, yknow?"
It took him a good few seconds, but the trap door clicked open and wide. The light shining through the window was too bright in contrast with the dim depths of the hole, so he climbed down using the ladder and took a gander to what was inside.
"Holy shit!"

"True.. " Alex replied, as he looked to see if there were any loot he missed in the room, when he heard Madis he was slightly startled, "Are you okay?! What's in the hole?" He asked, walking over

"True.. " Alex replied, as he looked to see if there were any loot he missed in the room, when he heard Madis he was slightly startled, "Are you okay?! What's in the hole?" He asked, walking over
Madis looked back up at Alex:
"Dude, come down, you gotta see this!"
Before he even finished the sentance he walked deeper into the room and couldn't be seen from the trap door anymore.

Madis looked back up at Alex:
"Dude, come down, you gotta see this!"
Before he even finished the sentance he walked deeper into the room and couldn't be seen from the trap door anymore.

"See what?! What's down there?".
Alex rushed down after him, eager to see what he'd found, although also a bit cautious, he hoped he wasn't being led into a trap, bt he figured if Madis was going to attack him he'd have done it already

"See what?! What's down there?".
Alex rushed down after him, eager to see what he'd found, although also a bit cautious, he hoped he wasn't being led into a trap, bt he figured if Madis was going to attack him he'd have done it already
As soon as his eyes adjusted for the lack of a brighter light Alex could see a small cellar with shelves full of different jarred foods: jams, honey, juices etc.
"Fucking ace, dude! This all could feed us both for at least half a month!"
Madis was still dazed by the food. He hadn't seen this much food in one place for a few years.

"Holy shit.. " An amazed Alex said, walking over to the shelves, "We've hit the fucking jackpot. How the hell did this manage to go untouched for so long, surely someone would've looted the place by now.." He thought for a second before cautiously asking, You don't think anyone lives here, do you?"

"Holy shit.. " An amazed Alex said, walking over to the shelves, "We've hit the fucking jackpot. How the hell did this manage to go untouched for so long, surely someone would've looted the place by now.." He thought for a second before cautiously asking, You don't think anyone lives here, do you?"
"I doubt it, otherwise they'd do a better job guarding this place. Also its so deep in the woods, whoever owned this place before probably just... yeah.
Anyway, I've had a quick thought about this, maybe we should leave it all here, hide it. That way we can come back during the winter and we'd have enough supplies to survive. We can take a little bit with us or something."

"I doubt it, otherwise they'd do a better job guarding this place. Also its so deep in the woods, whoever owned this place before probably just... yeah.
Anyway, I've had a quick thought about this, maybe we should leave it all here, hide it. That way we can come back during the winter and we'd have enough supplies to survive. We can take a little bit with us or something."

"I agree, it'll be easier to get supplie now than it would be in winter, so we should leave the supplies here. You know, it's been a while since I've really spoken to anyone, all the people I have come across are either lunatics or dead. It's nice to see someone like you. " Alex said, smiling at him gratefully for his kindness.

((Sorry my posts take a while to send, I'll try to be more active. Also I wonder what happened with the others :/))

"I agree, it'll be easier to get supplie now than it would be in winter, so we should leave the supplies here. You know, it's been a while since I've really spoken to anyone, all the people I have come across are either lunatics or dead. It's nice to see someone like you. " Alex said, smiling at him gratefully for his kindness.

((Sorry my posts take a while to send, I'll try to be more active. Also I wonder what happened with the others :/))
"Lunatics? Where have you been? Hanging out with Ksopat?"
Madis chuckles a little while putting a few jars of honey in his backpack. Stuff sells for good because it takes a long while to expire. Afterwards moves towards the ladder out.
"I'm thinking we try to hide this trap door somehow, just in case someone else stumbles upon it. Any ideas?"

"Not just Ksopat, a lot of different people, pretty much everyone here has lost it a little bit, I mean the world's gone to complete shit, but honestly I think the people in Ksopat were insane even before the world fucked up..." Alex replied.
"Covering the trap door, maybe there is a rug in the house big enough?"

"Not just Ksopat, a lot of different people, pretty much everyone here has lost it a little bit, I mean the world's gone to complete shit, but honestly I think the people in Ksopat were insane even before the world fucked up..." Alex replied.
"Covering the trap door, maybe there is a rug in the house big enough?"
"Well there was a rug on it before I found it, didn't really conceal it much, I could see some bumps through the cloth. Maybe we should put something on it so people can't see through it and won't move the thing we put on it."
Madis climbs out and places his bag on a nearby dining table, checking his supplies.

"Have you searched upstairs yet? There might be something up there to help cover it. That dining table could cover it, wouldn't be great but people won't be that likely to search underneath"

"Have you searched upstairs yet? There might be something up there to help cover it. That dining table could cover it, wouldn't be great but people won't be that likely to search underneath"
((Terribly sorry, forgot to mention that I would be away from the computer for a week beforehand. Happy new year, though!))
"Hmm... Could work, the shadow cast by the table would help conceal for sure. But I feel like there is something more that can be done. And yes, I was upstairs when you encountered me, remember? Searched it well."
Madis peeks outside through the window curtains, looking for ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back