• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 4 Years Later

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy Department
forestside opening - Copy.png
So yesterday I got a hint from some local farmers about a lonely house somewhere in the woods. Quite secluded, probably has still has some mad loot in it. The farmers said that the last time they checked it out, a few months ago, it had good loot and they only managed to get through the first room before their pockets were full. So chances say this will be worth the jar of honey I gave them.

I'll see.

Standard RP rules apply: No godmodding, no powergaming, no metagaming, GM has ultimate power over the RP etc.
An added rule is the PvP rule. If two players fight they are evenly matched. If the fight needs to have a winner, then either the two players within themselves agree the winner or the GM (me) picks it.
Feel free to write out your own scenarios, but keep in mind that in this apocalypce people don't really kill others. Raiders and such prefer to rob rather than murder. Meeting people that are willing to kill people for no reason is rare, most commonly these people are insane in the worst definition of the word.
While you are allowed to start anywhere (in the Baltics), if you want a way to meet others in the group right away then this aforementioned house is a good place to start near.

OOC
CC/Lore

Last edited:
Black rifle in hand, a teenager was walking down a overgrown dirt path. It was clear that noone had taken that road for a long while, which was usually a good sign.
The teenager was somewhat cheerfully tilting the rifle in his hands, barrel up, barrel down, stock down, stock up, meanwhile humming some old jazz song's chorus part over and over again.
A few-ten minutes later an house started to shine into view from behind the trees. As he approached, the dwelling seemed so peaceful, like it was stuck in time, still somebodies summer escape, not some forgotten abode of a long-dead family.
These thoughts made the teenager sigh, but he still made his approach, entering the house and starting to examine the first space, which seemed to be a old-school living room, with a proper oven, an ancient seeming loveseat, a bookshelf and a few cabinets. A quick search revealed the cabinets to only have a few bottles of water in them, which is more than the young adult had expected and provided him with mild surprise before he went to the next room.

Alex marched through the forest, holding his gun and looking around cautiously as he went. This was new territory, he had no idea who was in the area and whether or not they're welcoming. He knew staying in his old area was a bad idea, food was scarce and after hearing the yells of raiders prowling his area at night he decided to leave. He felt his hunger as he walked through, praying there'd be some elk or other wildlife for him to hunt, and someone hasn't already picked this forest clean of supplie. Then he spots a building in the distance, and decides to investigate further

Entering the next room, the teenager was caught off guard by its size. It literally encompassed the rest of the small house, spanning two floors. He took a quick scan of the room, then climbed up the ladder, going to the upper part of the house, which had 2 bunk beds and a few cabinets and tables. He didn't think for long, before starting a thorough search through them, not thinking about the noise he was making, because as far as he figured he was out here alone.

Alex approached the house, he opened the door, surprised that it was unlocked. So far so good, he thought. He saw the neatly kept living room. "Well whoever lived here looked after the place well.." He said quietly, not realizing he wasn't alone. He went to check the cabinets when he heard noise upstairs. He froze in place, praying whoever was up there didn't hear him. He kept a firm grip on his gun as he stepped towards the next room, trying not to make a noise. Maybe if it's just one person I can take them. He prayed it would only be one person.

((I wonder where is everyone? You linked to the rp on the other threads, right?))

Alex approached the house, he opened the door, surprised that it was unlocked. So far so good, he thought. He saw the neatly kept living room. "Well whoever lived here looked after the place well.." He said quietly, not realizing he wasn't alone. He went to check the cabinets when he heard noise upstairs. He froze in place, praying whoever was up there didn't hear him. He kept a firm grip on his gun as he stepped towards the next room, trying not to make a noise. Maybe if it's just one person I can take them. He prayed it would only be one person.

((I wonder where is everyone? You linked to the rp on the other threads, right?))
Too busy looting, the teen didn't notice anything until he heard the door. Even after that it took him a second to realize that grabbing his gun would be a good idea, after which he hid behind a dresser, carefully scanning anyone entering the ground floor of the room. Once Alex came into view he pointed his gun at him and shouted: "Stop!"

((idk, happens often that people make sheets, but don't join. Maybe they just didn't feel like it.))

(sorry! i'm still here just had tests t finish and am only just now seeing this!) Abigail was walking along a path that she had hoped led to some shelter since she had been walking for days and was getting tired. she had seen the house in the distance and gasped with a smile "YES!" she covers her mouth hoping she wasn't heard and quickly ran to the door but upon hearing the yelling stopped in her tracks 'i'm going to regret this...' she knocks on the door hoping to alert the two people inside praying they weren't bandits "hello? I heard your yelling..." she thought for a moment and thought of a lie to explain why she is there "... and please explain why you are in my house..."

((Agh i had stuff written and then I has to refresh and everything deleted))

Seeing the teen had a gun startled Alex, who pointed his gun at him in return, he didn't want a confrontation, only supplies. "Look I don't want to shoot you, I just want whatever supplies you got in here," explained Alex, hoping the other one speaks English. Then another voice came from the door, Alex backed up, still with his gun pointed to the teen, but able to better look at the door. He didn't expect that he would come across 1 person, and definitely not 2 people. "Look guys, I don't want to fight either of you. "

Abigail jut sighs and takes out her gun and opens the door "...hello boys~" she walks to Alex and sighs "well if you didn't want to fight you could have just said cutie!"

-(oh god i forgot this existed forgive meeeee!!!)-
'Shiba' had seen the house on the distance and since he'd been traveling quite a while, decided to stop by for a peek inside, hoping nothing terrible would be awaiting him inside. This was his first mistake. When he'd gotten inside, he saw three people talking. All of which had guns which, he'd never even thought of having. That had been mistake zero. Though, due to his eternal optimism, he just strolled in, sticking to the wall watching how the scene before him played out. Though, the loud buzzing in his ear he'd been trying to get away from just kept getting louder and louder.

Abigail had walked looking around "nice set up.... I wonder whos it is..." her eyes land on 'Shiba' "well hello, hello what have we here a little spying cute boy~" she just walked up to him and tapped him with the gun

'Shiba' looked up at her then blushed, she was pretty. Even so, he wasn't really all that interested, he had more important things to worry about. Like how he was being called cute! And a spy, he guessed. Not as important. He was cute! That was an outrage! He didn't even notice the gun pointing at his head, of course, for a normal person such would be cause for concern. Even so, he was not a normal person. His reply reflected such, spoken in such a tone conveying no fear yet at the same time conveying his cuteness "I am not cute!!! I'm Shiba! And it's kind of rude not introducing yourself first, isn't it? Oh well, guess this is a teaching moment~"

Abigail giggles and says "well when someone has a gun to your head... you really shouldn't call them rude sweetie~" she then cocks her gun and sighs "I have one bullet... don't make me waste it..." she stared at him for a long while

'Shiba' then became frightful, not really because of the point blank threat, but more of the buzzing in his ears had long since become unbearably loud, to the point where he actually couldn't hear her threat. So he couldn't really respond, he didn't know how to. Then again, there were those nice looking strangers in the back, maybe they could help him out of this predicament? He looked past the girl and back to them, having faith that they'd help him out of this situation.

Abigail looked at the fear in his eyes and couldn't help but feel bad and puts her gun away "are you ok sweetie?" she asked in a motherly tone as she isn't looking to threaten him anymore "I-i'm sorry if I scared you... I just... you can't trust people... oh I feel bad" she puts a hand on his shoulder

'Shiba' couldn't understand what she was saying exactly, but he got it pretty well from her changed body language. Which he was glad for, since at the very least it meant she really was good. Of course she was, people were all great! Her hand on his shoulder made him tense up a bit but he eventually relaxed. Though he was calm, his brain was still being wracked quite miserably by the loud buzzing, though he was quite used to it by now. 'Shiba' still didn't understand where it came from, nor how to make it go away. He really wanted it to go away.

Abigail looked at him and put a hand to her mouth and gasps "you can't hear me can you?" she then realized she just asked someone who can't hear her if they couldn't hear her she tapped him and then put a hand to her ear and then shook her head hoping that was enough to indicate what she wanted to say

'Shiba' tilted his head, in confusion as she spoke again. Then shook his head, the buzzing had abruptly stopped after she'd done the gestures. It had been odd, yes, but what followed wasn't much better. 'heeyy? you can hear me riight? please help!' 'Shiba' immediately started looking from side to side, searching for the source of the voice. Not sure if there was another person there or not, "hey, did you hear that just now?" He questioned the girl. If it had been someone, they sounded like they needed help! And if 'Shiba' were to be known for anything, it would be his desire to help.

Abigail sadly looked at him and shook her head and says "do you know why you can't hear me?" she then did her other gestures but added a shrug to ask why

"Heck, a lotta people piling up here..." The teen thought to himself.
He was still aiming at Alex, but after a few seconds during which the kid and the woman were talking some crazy-ass stuff, he decided to try and broker a peace:
"Hey, howbout' we both lower our guns? That sound fair?"

"That sounds fair to me, you all seem like good people." Alex replied, lowering his gun. "My name is Alex." He was relieved to see some friendly people.
He looked at 'Shiba' and Abigail, with concern for 'Shiba'. "You both ok?" He asked

The teen put away his gun, setting it aside himself, but still seemed reluctant to give up his high ground or turn his back on them.
"I'm Madis." He said soon after, then, a half-second later added: "Whats going on down there?"
Abigail and Shiba were out if his view, as they were more towards the first room of the house, just under the half-floor Madis was on.

Abigail looks at the two boys "can you two get your heads out of your ass! he can't hear anything poor thing..." she rose up glaring at the two men like they did something wrong

Shiba tilted his head as he heard the voice continue on, begging and screaming for help. What a sane and normal person would do in such a situation was not what he'd done. As you see, a normal person likely would have just ignored the voice and continued on with their life, clear up the entire deafness thing. Instead, Shiba stood up and looked around wildly. Then started running towards the voice, which, to make entirely clear, did not exist. Yes, Shiba was being utterly delusional.

Completely delusional. And maybe a little Schizophrenic. Mostly Schizophrenic.

Alex glared back at Abigail after she told off him and Madis, "Mind your tone, I still have my gun." He warned, although he really didn't have any intention to use his gun on her or anyone here. Then Shiba started running. "Hey, where the hell are you running off to. I won't shoot you." He asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back