• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 4 Years Later - a quiet apocalypse

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy Department
loneleyroad - large.png
Its 2019, 4 years after a virus wiped most of humanity out. The world population is just a few million and humanity seems to be on its last legs. Now the last survivors, the immune, try to manage in a world nothing like the one before.
You have somehow managed to survive 4 years in this world, can you manage 4 more?

CC/Lore
Main

Last edited:
guul66 guul66 I hope my character sheet looks good. I put a lot of work in making him have a great personality and back story while keeping realistic equipment. Tell me what you think!

guul66 guul66 I hope my character sheet looks good. I put a lot of work in making him have a great personality and back story while keeping realistic equipment. Tell me what you think!
Backstory is interesting, but there are some problems with the rest of the sheet - I'll send you a PM about it.

Ok so this entire RP is taking place in and around the Baltics. I really should figure out how to make that clear.

oh ok.... sorry for my idiotic question.... I feel dumb... Just kidding

Would've joined. But not being able to be part of a faction at the start means any and all character ideas I had when and died off.

Would've joined. But not being able to be part of a faction at the start means any and all character ideas I had when and died off.
You can have ex-faction characters, characters that want to join a faction and characters who are a part of a faction, but haven't had contact with them for a while so they are basically on their own (only with certain factions), but okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back