• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 4-Person Rock Band (With a Twist)

Find it Find it

Sorry, no fancy CSS. Just a simple pitch.

The premise: Four musicians (of any genders, LGBTQ+ authors and charas encouraged) come together to create a band... Three years later, at the time of writing, they've hit their stride. The four of them are touring across the country, selling more merchandise than they can keep in stock, and performing to packed houses.

So what's the twist? Now this is downright silly, but bear with me. They are ALL, secretly, some kind of fantasy creature. Werewolves, witches, shapeshifters, vampires, or any kind of magical, non-real entity. All of them feel they have to keep this secret to themselves, not realizing that everyone else in the band is some kind of non-human.
And the other catch? If everyone thinks it'd be more fun this way, none of us will know what kind of creature the other characters are. We will all have to gradually drop clues and figure it out alongside our characters.

OMG! I’m so interested. Are there any fantasy species not allowed?

OrnateZigzagAtlanticbluetang-max-1mb.gif

I am ready to try something like this.

Not sure if this will fit, But since I do play piano in real life, maybe my band member could be the pianist/keyboard player?

I love the idea that none of us know and can form mysteries around "What we do in the times we're not with each other"

Count me in!

so now it's five people i guess?

I call the pianist/keyboard/synth player... whatever type of music needs it, I'd even be down for MC knowing the melodica or something. anything where I can use a set of piano keys is fine

Who else plays what?

I see you already have enough people but if anyone drops out I would be interested so you can contact me if a spot opens up. I would be interested in a singer or guitarist.

Can I make a male second vocalist/electric guitarist and maybe a second character that's a hairstylist/makeup artist? Just asking since I don't know what a bassist is xD (I mean I have my suspicion but I'm not 100% sure I have the right idea)

Can I make a male second vocalist/electric guitarist and maybe a second character that's a hairstylist/makeup artist? Just asking since I don't know what a bassist is xD (I mean I have my suspicion but I'm not 100% sure I have the right idea)
Go for it! And bassist is the person who plays bass guitar but there’s nothing wrong with a secondary vocalist/guitarist

How about a stylist as a second character (in case I decide to even make one) would that be an acceptable role? They would basically organize/make the outfits for concerts, gigs, etc... And help with the hair styling.

P.s.: let me know if I should change or add anything to Sky's CS

We have a bassist open in the main band, as well as producer, tour manager, and equipment loader roles for supporting roles in the band (though main characters).

• Lead Singer: Tom Vaughn (cis-male, 27, gay)
  • Lead Guitarist: Theodore Pachos (cis-male, 24, bi)
  • Lead Bassist: You!
  • Lead Pianist: Raphael Fruiter (cis-male, 24, straight/potentially bi)
  • Lead Drummer: Arya Rockefeller (cis-female, 24, bi)
  • Lead Triangles: Carter Suez (non-binary, 22, questioning)
  • Lead Jack-of-all-Trades: Skylar Marlowe (cis-male, 24, bi)
  • Tour Manager: TBD
  • Producer: TBD
  • Equipment Loader 1: TBD
  • Equipment Loader 2: TBD
  • Makeup Arist: Caleb Morrison (cis-male, 22, pan)
  • Promoter: Akira Pierce (cis-male, 32, straight)
That’s all of who we have so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back