• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴋᴋᴏ ᴋᴋᴏ ᴛᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴏᴄ

How long until the rp starts?
I updated my status about running to the hospital and babysitting for my sister sooo.. most likely next week. My niece was admitted to the hospital and the parents are stressed with plenty on their plate so I"m helping them out. Otherwise, yes, most likely it'll start pretty soon by next week.

Update: Sign ups will be due by thursday. Those who wish to extend their SU deadline may pm me. My niece is finally out of the hospital so I will have more time on my hands. I will either start accepting sheets either today or tomorrow asap. I will be posting more information about what the roleplay will consist of.

I'm excited about the upcoming roleplay. The first segment will consist of ice breakers and relaxing at the place.
youngkyun youngkyun : Yes, they are allowed as long as they take care of them.

I am experiencing a writer's block worse than any one I've had, but I'll try to finish my character sheet as soon as possible! I'm so sorry if this is causing any problems.

I am experiencing a writer's block worse than any one I've had, but I'll try to finish my character sheet as soon as possible! I'm so sorry if this is causing any problems.

Don't worry about it. Don't stress out about the pending. I am organizing to see which ones have and haven't finished our. [FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back