• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 3 Vertices new Interest Check

Thalia_Neko

Ten Thousand Club
Hiiii there! :>
This is yet another new interest check for my RP 3 Vertices! Its been going.. for several months now, though its still in the early stages of the rp/ its plot. People have come and gone, and that's life. Anyway, I'm making an interest check to see if I can get another few people to join! I only want another few people or so. There are a lot of names or characters in the rp, but they're not really in the rp anymore, so don't feel intimidated! Theres not really that many players in the rp right now. :) Right now its a good time to join, since its just starting one of the main plots, that requires only like maybe a couple of my posts to read to understand.

Despite what the first arc is -a tournament arc, this rp is meant to be primarily pve. Like player versus monster. Or player versus random npc fighters that either I control, or you can control in your own posts.

For this rp I want competent writing skills, and people who are into rp enough to write compelling posts. The posts dont have to be huge or anything (and certainly do not have to be like my posts, but you know, posts that are still respectable.)

I have plots and quests in mind for our characters. The characters will also be constantly working towards something, and on the path of constant growth. PCs can also accomplish stuff in-universe, and that will be reflected in the world, with npcs knowing characters by reputations, etc. I intend the rp to move at a decent pace. Damage to characters is expected, but there is healing spells and potions that'll heal it all right up! In spite of the tags, things like romance, and drama, and that sorta thing are totally fine to happen, too!

Fantasy artwork pics, anime pics, reasonable "Real life" pics that look like they'd fit in. Thanks!
I'm looking for people who are reasonably good at rping, who aren't afraid to make stuff happen and make good posts. At least a paragraph or two. Strong posts that people can work off! The rp is set up in such a way that every character should have something they're constantly working towards.
There will be lotsa places for characters to get shining moments to be badass and stuff. (Or their face kicked in lol if youre so inclined)

Ah, right. Common rp rules, please! Be respectful. Dont godmode or powerplay, dont cause problems or issues, if you do, calmly work them out. No sexists or racists, (though there may be some IC stuff like that, its a fantasy rp so, anyway). Any type of person or sexuality can join, I dont care, its all good! You guys know, thanks!

You don't have to read the full lore before joining, but at least read some of the stuff so you're somewhat knowledgeable! At least about the stuff that pertains to your character! If you have questions, feel free to ask me anything, ask in the ooc, or in the discord!

(some of the stuff about character creation like "intermediate level" is kinda outdated, since this isnt the exact beginning of the rp, you can be slightly stronger than what it suggests! if youre wondering about it, just ask me :) )

still looking for peeps! there really isnt too many rpers, so dont feel intimidated by the character list, not all of them are active

Users who are viewing this thread

Back