• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons Adventures [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Also, if you are ready to begin character creation, please refer to the D&D Wiki: SRD Links while I'm in the process of updating the Class listings. Everything else is posted and ready to go. Please see the beginning post in the Character Log for all other information involving character application and creation. :)

For racial bonus on skills, do you want us to add it in under the miscellaneous bonus or directly add it to the skill base?

For racial bonus on skills, do you want us to add it in under the miscellaneous bonus or directly add it to the skill base?

If it is a Racial Bonus that isn't situationally based, you may do either of those options. If it is something situationally based, that is purely for miscellaneous sections, and will need to be maintained by the Player so that the bonus isn't added in a situation that is does not apply to. :D

I vote for the Sunless Citadel as well!

Ironically I made a Halfling Monk, and there's already another short monk character lol

Since we have two monks, I am am going ahead and making a war domain cleric as either a backup/alternate or I may just play both my monk and the cleric.

Not sure what everyone else planned to make but we should probs have a healer aha

Since we have two monks, I am am going ahead and making a war domain cleric as either a backup/alternate or I may just play both my monk and the cleric.

Not sure what everyone else planned to make but we should probs have a healer aha
I can fill in as a healer if it's needed, but its up to you!

LucidSol LucidSol

I'm going to save your 2nd character as a backup since it seems we have more interested, if that is alright? :)

I'll be off an on today. Got some holiday errands to take care of.

I'm interested but entirely on mobile right now, would that be a problem?
Not at all, the .pdf and Myth Weavers should work alright on Mobile, but you would need to test them out. I, personally, have not tried them on Mobile. Just head over to the Character Log and check out the links for the D&D character sheets as well as rules and other info on how to submit characters. :)

Not at all, the .pdf and Myth Weavers should work alright on Mobile, but you would need to test them out. I, personally, have not tried them on Mobile. Just head over to the Character Log and check out the links for the D&D character sheets as well as rules and other info on how to submit characters. :)

Mythweavers works on mobile, but it's really slow, kinda janky, and you have to zoom in to do anything. And sometimes it refreshes when you switch tabs so you need to save after every edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back