• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons Adventures [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
MellowAdolescentArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

I'VE BEEN SUMMONED

MellowAdolescentArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

I'VE BEEN SUMMONED

Hello! I love the character's ya'll have posted! I see that you also have written WIP, but before I can accept them, could you please adjust the character application to show at least Race and Class? I also ask for a name, or alias, for DM references when I make my postings. But I will use what it on your D&D CS if you don't have any objections. Once that is complete, you both will fill the last 2 slots for the full party. :) Once I've accepted your Characters, you can vote on which adventure we play from the first post here in the OOC :)

TurtlexXxNation TurtlexXxNation I don't have much of a preference for adventure, but honestly I'd enjoy an original adventure. I know how much work even a campaign-on-the-fly can be, so no pressure on you.

Hello! I love the character's ya'll have posted! I see that you also have written WIP, but before I can accept them, could you please adjust the character application to show at least Race and Class? I also ask for a name, or alias, for DM references when I make my postings. But I will use what it on your D&D CS if you don't have any objections. Once that is complete, you both will fill the last 2 slots for the full party. :) Once I've accepted your Characters, you can vote on which adventure we play from the first post here in the OOC :)
we both have it on our character sheets (in the link) but I can put it on the character page if you would like!

Chosen Adventure
The Sunless Citadel
The Sunless Citadel is a site-based adventure. Player characters discover that rumors of a sunken fortress are true. Heroes deal with monstrous threats and ancient traps, dire vermin and mysterious twig blights, as well as warring kobold and goblin tribes.

This adventure involves a once-proud fortress that fell into the earth in an age long past. Rechristened the Sunless Citadel, its echoing, broken halls now house nefarious races and malign creatures. Evil has taken root at the citadel's core, which is deep within a subterranean garden of blighted foliage. Here a terrible tree and its dark shepherd plot in darkness.

POSTING IS NOW OPEN! GO TO MAIN THREAD!! :) YAY!!!

Well, it's been nearly a week and no one else has answered, sadly....

GumGumChomp GumGumChomp -- I'm going to see if some of the other folks that were interested in playing as well wouldn't mind coming over to this adventure since we haven't started the other one. I've actually gotten responses from them that they were still interested, so hopefully they won't mind coming over here.

Yo this is late cause our campus was having problems with wifi connections. I'm still interested

As sad as I am to announce this, I am going to have to withdraw this group RP. Not only does it feel as though some of my player's are kind of pulling my leg (telling me they're going to play and then never posting...) but with my girlfriend's current health status, I can't promise to make posting here regular enough to keep interest.

I have no problems emailing the adventure's PDF files to someone if they want to keep running this thread or take it to a new thread to run the adventure. I just need to withdraw my own participation.

I'm so sorry, folks.

As sad as I am to announce this, I am going to have to withdraw this group RP. Not only does it feel as though some of my player's are kind of pulling my leg (telling me they're going to play and then never posting...) but with my girlfriend's current health status, I can't promise to make posting here regular enough to keep interest.

I have no problems emailing the adventure's PDF files to someone if they want to keep running this thread or take it to a new thread to run the adventure. I just need to withdraw my own participation.

I'm so sorry, folks.
Oh, big oof. It's okay, I get it. Shit happens, and this is just a hobby. I wish you best of luck going ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back