• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 2x2 romance (CLOSED)

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
Heyo, i have been posting a bit in the partner thread and had no luck finding someone to share my interests. So therefore i am here now, about to propose and idea for a 2x2 that will fucking blow your mind.

Alright, so first things first. I will play as a male, so i am looking for 2 females and 1 male.

The idea is quite simple. Imagine if the witcher fucked Jojo and any battleschool anime.

So basically a battleschool that trains students in killing monsters and humans, with the help of stands.

To apply, please post a funny meme.

CS
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Last edited:
IMG_0463.JPG

Lol seriously, I've never seen a battleschool anime and I've never played the witcher but I'm in. It sounds cool and the thought of a small group appeals to me. I'd like to play a female.

2d68cfeada45b5f89c67fb1913690042d047cb0dd5883e6cf6f77ce863824472.jpg

Well, this looks interesting. I'll happily jump in (unless my meme is bad, then I'll find another one and edit this post)
If it's possible, I'll claim a female character

2d68cfeada45b5f89c67fb1913690042d047cb0dd5883e6cf6f77ce863824472.jpg

Well, this looks interesting. I'll happily jump in (unless my meme is bad, then I'll find another one and edit this post)
If it's possible, I'll claim a female character

Well, to me, all memes that aren't done in paint or photoshop scrub tier. But that's okay. You are in, now we just need one more person ;)

Oh, and also: What countries are you guys from? Just so we all are on the same level in terms of time we're on

Yeah, you are. Alright, I'll just sit here, playing EU4

CS

Name: Angerona
(Surname is not needed, I suppose)

Stand power: Her trademark move is healing. Her name literally means: "A goddess who relieved men from pain and sorrow", coming from Roman mythology. She is more or less capable of using it, though she still has to practice a lot.
Her lungs are also noticeably bigger, so her main hobbies are also associated with water.
That's why her stand is a white, small owl by the name of Claricia, which accompanies her in everyday life. She can only be seen by Angerona and other stands, but if she wishes so, Angerona can make Claricia visible to everyone for a short period of time

Personality: Angerona is not a brave girl, but she is not a shy one, too. She will get shy if you compliment her about her looks, but she is not afraid to flirt back right at you. In battle situations, her shyness goes away, and she focuses on the only thing she knows: Healing.

Appearance:
(Is Anime okay? Because if so, then this is her looks)
102b50803047f79f8014a19e20bec369.jpg

Other: Not so much. Except for the fact that she usually hands around water.

Last edited:
l
CS

Name: Angerona
(Surname is not needed, I suppose)

Stand power: Her trademark move is healing. Her name literally means: "A goddess who relieved men from pain and sorrow", coming from Roman mythology. She is more or less capable of using it, though she still has to practice a lot.
Her lungs are also noticeably bigger, so her main hobbies are also associated with water.

Personality: Angerona is not a brave girl, but she is not a shy one, too. She will get shy if you compliment her about her looks, but she is not afraid to flirt back right at you. In battle situations, her shyness goes away, and she focuses on the only thing she knows: Healing.

Appearance:
(Is Anime okay? Because if so, then this is her looks)
102b50803047f79f8014a19e20bec369.jpg

Other: Not so much. Except for the fact that she usually hands around water.

Looks good. Though may i ask. Do you know what a stand is? :)

I'm American and in mountain time. :) I also don't know what a stand is. Aaand I just woke up and am a zombie. I'll get to work on my character as soon as I can keep my eyes open for more than a minute. xD

Name: Vera Redford

IMG_0464.JPG

Stand Power: Krishna, the impish fairy of darkness lives in Vera's right eye making it turn from red to black. She looks like the shadow of a fairy and comes out to perch on Vera's shoulder for battle. Krisha attacks using the powerbof darkness.

Extinguish- Krishna can cast a dome of about 5m in diameter that cancels out light. It plunges the people within it into total darkness.

Slingshot- Darkness is flung at a target leaving them disoriented for 1 minute. Krishna is unable to use any other attacks in this timeframe.

Shadow Stun- A target cannot move as long as Krishna is standing on his/her shadow. Can last for up to 2 minutes.

Personality: Vera is defiant and stubborn. She doesn't like to be told what to do and stands up for what she thinks is right. Vera can be a bit impulsive and a little impatient at times.

Appearance:

IMG_0465.JPG

Other: Nothing I can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back