• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 25th Annual Midnight County Fair (ooc)

Discord gang?

• yes pls

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • no thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • group pm?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Characters
Here
the scribe the scribe : So I know nobody at this stage is guarenteed a place, but I love the detail in your character! Multilayered contradictory characters are the best! The only downside is that it hits a lot of the same beats I was planning on hitting with my character idea aha.

It seems to me like we've got quite the outgoing friendship group materialising from submissions so far!

Also it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't really want to use discord #oldman

zippy zippy : I'm just never online checking chatrooms as much as a lot of other people are, so I tend to miss out on a lot of the conversation that goes on. PMs in my experience go slower which works for me, but I understand that I'm an exception as many people want to have a lot of ooc communication with their fellow writers.

the scribe the scribe : So I know nobody at this stage is guarenteed a place, but I love the detail in your character! Multilayered contradictory characters are the best! The only downside is that it hits a lot of the same beats I was planning on hitting with my character idea aha.

It seems to me like we've got quite the outgoing friendship group materialising from submissions so far!

Also it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't really want to use discord #oldman
Thank you so much! He's the first character that I've created for a while so I wanted to focus on him! And hey, two people can have similar traits! Perhaps they could be fierce enemies or old friends!

gah, everyone's characters look brilliant so far. i should have mine up tomorrow or tuesday! out of curiosity, zippy zippy were you hoping for even genders? just trying to decide whether to whip up a male or a female character for this. i'm more than happy to play either!

gah, everyone's characters look brilliant so far. i should have mine up tomorrow or tuesday! out of curiosity, zippy zippy were you hoping for even genders? just trying to decide whether to whip up a male or a female character for this. i'm more than happy to play either!

I’d say create whatever gender you want. Romance isn’t a focus or theme of this roleplay so even genders aren’t as important. (so long as it isn’t 1 male vs 5 females)

oh, I was actually wondering~ when do you want the characters in by??? zippy zippy

Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy sox sox sophie. sophie. SkyGinge SkyGinge copacetic copacetic blackglassesaa blackglassesaa calypso calypso sereiin sereiin apolla apolla the scribe the scribe n u n c h i n u n c h i all character sheets will be due 12 pm CST Friday with intentions to begin the roleplay on Saturday. May have missed some tags or tagged people who have already completed their sheets.

giphy.gif

zippy zippy : I noticed you and another have the same coding, is it a freebie/can I also has it plz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back