• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆ "ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴏᴏᴍꜱ!" - ᴀ ᴄʏʙᴇʀᴘᴜɴᴋ 2077 ʀᴘ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ ☆

blxckfalcon

Clint's birdie <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴏᴏᴍꜱ!" - ᴀ ᴄʏʙᴇʀᴘᴜɴᴋ 2077 ʀᴘ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ

Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox GIF

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Hello there! My name is Avery, but you can call me Rory or Avocado! I am over 21, male and I use any pronouns. I am from the UK so I am in the GMT timezone and I might not reply as much as I might be busy most days, so I'll try to reply every day.

Think Cyberpunk 2077 GIF by Xbox

ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ

I prefer M x F or M x M.
I can double up.
I only do OC x CC or CC x CC only.
I like long-term role-play, so let me know if you are disinterested.
I also have roleplayed for many years.

I'm looking for someone to play Jackie Welles or Johnny Silverhand to play my V-inspired characters (Valentine and Vi).

Cyberpunk 2077 Sunglasses GIF by Xbox

ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ
  • "ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇꜱ, ᴊᴀᴄᴋ..."
After trying to steal a Rayfield Aerondight from a corpo agent, Valentine Matthews (aka V) is then stopped by Jackie Welles, who was also attempting to steal the vehicle. A few years later, they are both the bestest of chooms, as they are hired by Dexter Deshawn to go to Konpeki Plaza to retrieved the Relic from Yorinobu Arasaka for Evelyn Parker. This plot idea is centre around that part of the main story of the game. However, it is canon divergence to the actual story, as Jackie does not die; Valentine managed to save him and putting it in his head instead. Also Jackie and Misty have decided to just be friends.

Valentine's profile

• "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ."
After the time where Johnny has implanted himself in Vi's head (and they managed to crash Arasaka Tower, making it to the net), both Johnny and Vi have been separated and put into their bodies. This can be both a long and short-term roleplay, where we can either do the ending of the plot, or start at where Johnny decides to assault Vi, but manages to get her to help him get to his body.

Victoria (Vi's) profile

Johnny Silverhand GIF - Johnny Silverhand Awkward - Discover & Share GIFs.gif

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ
Panam Palmer
River Ward
Viktor Vector
And some others...

Just be aware I have NOT played the Phantom Liberty DLC yet, so please no spoilers from that!!

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ, ɪɴꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ, ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ! 💙

Register - Login (1).gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back