• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 2019 looking for rp partners

Killianfan1

Always open to a good rp, depending on the rp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone,

So I'm looking for some new rps to go along with the ones i'm currently doing. I need the distraction as I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues (A death in the family) so rp is my go to thing to cope. I'll list what I'm looking for, and hope for the best.

******** - means I'm very interested in doing
****** -still interested
** - not as interested but still will do

Tv Shows Rl and Anime:

Yu-gi-oh - Willing to double, looking for someone to be Atem/ Yami Yugi - ********
Once Upon a time - willing to double, looking for someone to be Killian Jones - ********
Black Butler - willing to double, looking for someone to be Ciel Phantomhive - ******
Vampire Diaries - willing to double, looking for someone to be Damon Salvatore - ******
Supernatural- willing to double, looking for someone to be Dean winchester - ******
Witches of east end - willing to double, looking for someone to be Killian Gardner - ********
American horror story- willing to double, looking for someone to be Donovan - ********
Fairy Tail - ******
Inuyasha - ******

-ask if you have a suggestion of one I might of heard of-

We can come up with our own set of rules. The only thing I ask is reply as much as you can a day at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Back