• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (20+) Fantasy Adventure

Tsuna

Wanderer
Hello! Im a 28 year old male looking for fantasy adventure roleplay

Casual fantasy adventure (not detailed)
I write 1-5 para
You can be male or female
Roleplay in message or forum
Please be 18+

Starter is below. Message me in my inbox if you want to roleplay.

A young man walked through the green woods. He wore an adventurers clothes, with a messenger bag and a sword in its scabbard.

He looked at the map in his hands, before putting it away. He walked to a tree and put his hands on it.

"This is it," he said.

Taking a few steps back, he drew his sword. With both hands, he swung at at tree. Moments later, it fell the large tree falling to the ground.

A small animal with a cute face popped up from behind the tree that lay on the ground. "You found me!" the cute animal said. "You need someone else to go with you on your journey! Thats when I can show you where you need to go. Have you found a traveling buddy?"

Thats my first post. My character will be the swordsman. Your character will be joining him on a fantasy adventure where they will fight monsters, learn about their world and go on adventure.

If you want to roleplay please message me. Dont just start roleplaying, introduce yourself and we can start. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back