• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (2 More!) War On Athora

AvidElmV2

Four Thousand Club
It all happened so quick. No one had the chance to react, let alone run away. It seemed as if the whole event happened in seconds, although it took hours for those things to leave. No, they weren't aliens, or monsters from the underworld. No one knows what they were and they didn't seem to answer anyone's question's. They just took teens, random ordinary teens, and left. They didn't destroy anything, they didn't try take over, they barely even touched anything, except for a football field that was set ablaze when they arrived, a burst of light seen from miles away, and a weird shard left behind. For awhile.... Everyone wondered what happened to those kids. They would never get their answer. The creatures never came back.... and neither did the children.

I will make the thread if enough people decide to join. Also, now is the time to ask questions. Yes, I didn't explain much in the 'overview' because were gonna start when the event began so most of your characters will be in school.

at least 3 sentences to 2 paragraphs. More if you'd like but please don't post a massive word wall, my eyes are already screwed up from staring at my laptop so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back