• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Jay Windse and Beautyoftheland

Niko closed his eyes, and after a whispered, "I'm sorry," turned and left, morphing into a wolf and looking back once before heading in the direction of the house.

He found a tree a few hundred yards away from the house, and curled up tightly between the roots, black fur camoflauging him. He closed his eyes and tried not to think about him.

»JW

Alec soon entered the town and headed towards the bar. He would get his drink and prey there. He was very upset.

Niko curled up tighter, not realizing that once Alec returned, and wasn't completely wasted, would see him on the way to his house. He was too focused on how guilty he felt.

»JW

After four or five hours he entered the forest. He had drained one human completely and left another just barely hanging on. When he saw Niko, he sighed."Don't you have somewhere else to be? Instead of hurting me more."She said as she looked at him.

Niko jumped and sprang to his feet, looking up. "I...I." he looked away. "I felt like I was only hurting you..before I left. Because I can't...get used to the idea someone won't hurt me." He looked away. "I thought I'd do more harm by staying.

»JW

"Yeah well, you're hurting me now. I loved you Niko. You're the second person I loved, and now you're leaving to. I told you, I would never hurt you."He said with a sigh.

Niko flinched and looked away. "I...I know you did. But I cannot help it. It's all I've ever known.

And what do you mean you loved?" He asked quietly, managing a glance up.

»JW

"I mean I loved you Niko. I was stupid and opened my heart. I fell for you and started to love you."Hr said before turning to leave.

Niko stepped in front of him.

He'd caused this, but he wasn't going to let it happen. He wasn't going to stand by while someone's heart broke-and not just Alec's.

He looked up. "Well, I think I fell for you, too." He whispered.

»JW

Alec stopped and looked at him with a soft sigh."Then why'd you leave? Huh?"He asked as he looked at him, running a hand through his mussed up hair. He wasn't wasted but also wasn't completely sober.

"I told you. I thought I'd cause more harm by staying." Niko whispered, flinching slightly from Alec's words.

»JW

"Will you quit flinching? I'm not going to hurt you. This is what makea it hard for me. Everything I do, even the good things, you flinch away. I'm not going to hurt you."He said with a soft sigh.

Niko took in a deep breath. "How hard is it to understand? I've never had anyone care. Every time someone touched me, it wasn't a good touch." He whispered.

»JW

"I know that, Niko. But you have to try to think it's good. That's the only way you'll be able to accept my touch."Je said softly as he looked at him. His eyes were blood red from his feeding on the two humans.

Niko looked away. He knew it wasn't as simple as that. He knew it wasn't. But he tried not to argue any more.

"I know."

»JW

"Just try to accept my touch. Otherwise you'll never get used to a gentle touch."He said as he looked at him.

"I'm more hurt then anything. I try Niko, I really do. I don't mean to get frustrated I just do. And I feel horrible."He said closing his eyes briefly as a headache began.

"You need to sit down. You're drunk in more ways than one and you're going to hurt yourself." Niko murmured softly. He'd caught the simple movement.

»JW

"I'm fine Niko. Alcohol affects me differently then others. I've just got a small headache is all."He said as he looked at him quietly.

"Yeah well, I'm still fine Niko. I don't need to sit down. I've been like this before."He said lightly even though his head was still pounding.

"I am going inside though. My headache is killing me."He said as he walked towards the door somewhat slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back