• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Jay Windse and Beautyoftheland

Niko smiled, resting his hand against Alec's neck, and slowly leaned into him, heart pounding more as he got closer. He glanced up into his gaze as he got so close, as there was hardly space between them.

»JW

Niko looked at him and slowly leaned into him further, pressing his lips softly against Alec's in a shy, tentative action.

»JW

Last edited by a moderator:
Alec smiled as he cautiously brought his hand up to rest underneath the boy's jawline as he kissed him more, pulling him down some so Niko was straddling his waist.

Niko broke away from Alec with a soft exhale, breathing slightly erratic. He opened his eyes and blinked slightly, dizzy with delight, surprise, and million other emotions all at once.

»JW

Alec smiled as he looked up at him, placing his hands on his hip with a smile as he held his hips somewhat tightly.

Niko glanced up and breathlessly said, "That....was amazing...." He shivered at the touch on his hips but found he rather enjoyed it.

»JW

Niko shivered and gasped at feeling Alec's touch, and he arced his back, gently holding Alec's hands with yet another shiver, telling him that it was too much for him to handle.

»JW

Alec stopped and let his hands rest on Niko's back lightly."Sorry."He mumbled as he looked at him.

Niko shook his head and gently pressed Alec's hands into his back. "No, its alright. I've just learned that...that touch is very powerful." He glanced up and met Alec's gaze, then looked away. Although the touch was one that was gentle and harmless, Niko had never before been touched in such a way.

»JW

Alec nodded lightly."Yeah....."He mumbled as he looked at him, taking his hands off Niko's back and just simply resting them on Niko's hands.

Niko looked down. "I apologize; I've never been touched as you are doing." Niko said. "Well, I have, but its never...felt like it does now." He sputtered, and his face flushed. "But for the most part touch for me has been negative."

»JW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back