• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Beauty and Bittersweet symphony

Following after his three sisters, Cynerik stands behind his seat to the left of where his mother would sit. The four of them patiently wait as three young men walk in, followed by their baby sister. Her blond hair is arranged in curls, a bun set on the top of her head. Her milky skin looks perfectly smooth in her dark green and gold dress. The sleeves go to her elbows, the corset pushing her breasts up and slimming her already petite waist, the shirt large. The corset is embroidered in gold, the skirt having a layer of shining gold also among the green.

They all stop at their chairs, the fair princess turning to face her suitor. Her plump lips are painted red, bright blue eyes looking up into his dark ones with a slight nervousness. The young woman can't be much older than 16.

Aria remained standing off to the side near the door, awaiting to be called. The table had three elaborate centerpieces. Each had a horse, in a different position, elegantly embroidered in the centerpieces which consisted of bright red and deep blue fabrics with Lily white calla lilies in the center.

Aria was wearing nothing fancy. Just a very simple light denim blue color that showed, but did not accentuate her curves or shape in any way. It was just one of her cleaner and neater dresses.

The eight of them remain standing as the king and queen from their guest kingdom walk in, standing at the foot of the table. When the King and Queen, his parents, walk in, everyone bows before being seated.

Cynerik watches the lovely young princess, causing a blush to take over her cheeks. She pulls out a golden fan, covering her face with it as she smiles, her solid gold earrings dangling as she giggles. The Prince smiles back, confident that she'll be his in absolutely no time.

Aria frowned slightly, though it was not quite noticeable as she watched the Prince. She was actually a bit jealous as she liked the Prince quite a bit. But then, who didn't?

Sighing quietly she walked up to the table and began offering drinks quietly. She was very timid. Especially around the King and Queen as they seemed the most unforgiving when she messed up. Her hands were shaky as she served the the King and Queen.

The Prince moves his eyes from the princess to the servant offering everyone drinks. Noticing it's the girl from earlier, he smiles fondly at her. Ariana. She's just as beautiful as her name is.

Upon realizing that Cynerik has been paying attention to the servant and not her, the princess smiles sweetly. When the young woman comes around to pour her a drink, she bumps her arm. That simple, unnoticed notion causes her to pour the liquid onto the silk table cloth. Upon noticing this, Cynerik instantly stands up, ready to be the one to punish her.

Aria whimpered in fear as Cynerik stood."I'm so so sorry your Majesty."She said quickly to the Princess, quickly trying to clean it up. She was terrified and didn't want to be punished. Especially not by Cynerik. It wasn't her fault the liquid spilled. It hadn't fallen or slipped from her hands until she had been bumped. Which she knew she had been bumped. Whether or not on purpose was unknown to her.

"Out." He barks at the servant, expecting her to leave through the door leading into the servant hallway.

Cynerik leaves the table, his jaw set hard. A servant pushes his chair in for him as he leaves after the servant girl, angrily shutting the door behind him. Once in the hallway he sighs, his tensed muscles relaxing.

Ariana whimpered as she scurried quickly out of the room. Whimpering still."I-I didn't mean to spill Your Majesty, my arm was bumped, I-I'm really sorry Your Majesty. Please don't hurt me too much......."She squeaked out in fear as she shrank against the wall, her body shaking visibly but only slightly visible. She still had marks from her last punishment.

"Shh," the Prince covers her mouth, "We're going to go to the water bucket room. I am going to pour water on your face then after a while, send you to your quarters. I held you under, okay?"

He lets go over the servants mouth, walking down the hall to the empty room with the bucket. Other than whipping, this had to be one of the cruelest things his family did. Cynerik has never heard of any other kingdom almost drowning people as punishment, but it was the easiest for him to fake.

Ariana whimpered as his hand covered her mouth. She nodded quickly, still visibly shaking. She had once passed out by being held under the water."W-Why aren't you going to punish me......?"She asked quietly as she followed him, still timid as she stood quietly. She was still worried that he might still hold her under.

"Why should I? It was just water on the tablecloth." He tells her, going over to the bucket.

"Stick your head in then take it out." The price advises her, standing against the wall with his arms folded. The servant was awfully cute when she shook, as wrong as that sounded, but knowing she was scared over spilled water was funny to him. Cynerik honestly didn't understand how it could be a big deal.

"Because I screwed up, like always."She mumbled before slowly and timidly walking to the bucket. She very cautiously put her head in, then went to pull it out quickly. She was still terrified he would hold her under even though he said he wasn't going to punish her.

"Like I said, it's just water. I'd be a hypocrite if I punished you for something I did frequently as a child," he tells the servant, watching carefully as she dunks her own head in the bucket.

He waits for a little while, letting the water drip onto her dress before rolling his sleeves up. He dunks his arm under, cooling his skin before retracting his arm and wiping it off with a towel. When the Prince is done he stands, motioning his head towards the door.

"The rest of your family isn't so sensible."She mumbled quietly as she watched him, then headed to the door, opening it quietly. She wasn't as scared but was still frightened. She was scared with any punishment. No matter how bad or minor they were. She wrapped her arms around her stomach quietly as she walked.

He follows after her, carefully shutting the door as they both exit. "Go back to your quarters." He tells the servant quietly.

He turns back down the hallway, making his way to the dining room. The door creaks slightly, the chatter of different questions and politics being discussed. The Prince sits down across from the princess, smiling at her. She blushes and smiles back, obviously impressed with the dominance he displayed on her behalf.

Ariana nodded quietly."Yes My Lord."She said quietly before leaving to go to her quarters. It wasn't much. Just a bunk with five other servants sleeping with her. The general servants were never treated as well as the personal servants. They were easily disposable. Finding good personal servants, was not. Though she did wonder, who would become the Princess's personal servant.

((What if maybe it is decided that Aria becomes the Princess's personal servant? To create more drama between the Princess and Aria maybe?))

((That'd be a mess. Lets do it xD ))

"I trust you took good care of that clumsy servant," The King says to his only son, knowing how softly he can be.

"I used the bucket," He tells his father, smiling slightly like he enjoyed it.

"Prince Cynerik... You're the direct heir, correct?" Their guest, the king of a neighboring land, asks the boy courting his daughter.

"Yes, your Highness. My sisters decided they did not want to be heir and gave the honor to me," He responds, servants bustling around to set food up again.

"Yes, yes," he stares the young man down, "I trust you'll take good care of my Olivia."

Ariana sat in her quarters quietly, playing with her now wet hair. The top of her dress was still a bit wet but she didn't change yet, though it was highly doubtful, she didn't know if she would be called back again. Even thou it was water, it was probably very unlikely still. Lucky for her it hadn't been the wine.

((Yay! xD ))

"Of course, your Majesty. She'd be in very good hands," He smiles at the fair maiden, the blush on her cheeks darkening.

"With no mistresses. My kingdom will not tolerate that kind of behavior." The King says, his jaw set hard.

"No need to worry," The prince's father speaks up at the head of the table. "We do not keep mistresses in our castle."

Servants start to serve the dinner out onto their plates, giving both kings the large legs of a fattened turkey. As they get everything settled, the Prince continues to make eyes at the young princess, who smiles back and fans herself some more.

"My Olivia will need a personal servant during her stay here, wouldn't you say?" The guest says while he eats.

"Yes, yes. Hilda." The head of the servants moves to the kings side, waiting. "Go get me the best fit female servant for this lovely young lady."

Hilda enters the third servants quarters, her feet scuffling as she rushes.

"Get up, child. The princess needs a servant." The older woman tells Aria, slightly out of breath.

Ariana looked up as she stood."After what I did?"She asked as she looked at her, brushing her still damp hair from her face."That's surprising."She said softly as she got up, turning to follow Hilda out and to the Princess.

The Prince chokes on his wine when he sees the clumsy servant follow after Hilda. He tries not to laugh as he covers his mouth with his cloth napkin. Of course it'd end up being her.

"Your Majesty, Ariana is a very tasteful and attentive servant. It'd be an honor of she could serve the Princess.

"After she spilled the water?" The King asks, slightly annoyed.

"It was my mistake, Your Highness. I bumped her, but I was too shy to say anything. She looks like a fine servant." The young princess speaks up, her voice soft and innocent.

"Very well."

Aria turned her head to face the Princess and bowed respectively. She would definitely have to be careful about messing up around this Princess. About messing up period. The punishment could be greater if she was caught screwing up. She was great at caring for people and animals. Her heart is so big that she can't help but to love serving those who really need it.

Cynerik smirks softly at the servants fate, tying to hide it. First she drops the fruit, spills water, and now she's expected to serve the Princess in her stay here. She'd do just fine.

Hopefully.

As the two royal family finish eating, the Prince stands. He moves around the table.

"Shall we go for a stroll, now?" He asks the princess, offering her his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back