• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Warrior Cats RP

Jailyn

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking to do a 1x1 warriors rp! I'm fine with creating our own clans, baseing it off books, or anything of the like! Of course, I'm totally fine with oc X oc or oc X Canon if we base off books, as well as doubling up for either one!

I'm looking for an 18+ roleplayer as I am in my twenties and am uncomfortable roleplaying with minors as well as that, I am looking for a descriptive roleplayer. I prefer 2+ paragraph responses per character but I also understand that writers blocks hits and just ask for a minimum of 5+ line responses per character. The more the merrier of course!

If you are interested, please dm me!

Also, in regards to the books, I am currently rereading (well listening as it's audiobooks) but I believe I remember decently up to Omen of the Stars.

really quick, i was wondering if you were still looking for this kind of stuff seeing as it has been awhile since you posted this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back