• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Tragic Romance|MxM or MxF|Nobody Dies, Promise

Satanic Nightjar

reach for the stars and don't settle for the moon
So, as you can see from my unfortunately uncreative title, I'm looking for a tragic, drama-filled romance, preferable MxM but I'm okay with MxF as well. I'm pretty much open to anything my partner is up for, but I'm leaning more towards high school/recently graduated age characters. I love getting to know my roleplay partners, so I should warn you I'm pretty talkative, haha. I should also give you a short warning that I'm still pretty knew to RPN and extremely new and inexperienced with partner roleplays, so just be aware I may make some mistakes along the way. If you're looking to roleplay with me, please send a preview of your character to me through a PM along with anything specific you want in the RP. Thanks, friends (:

WHAT I CAN OFFER
---I can typically offer a minimum of a reply per day, though this isn't 100% consistent.

---I haven't been roleplaying for an impressively long period of time (just around two years, and not very seriously if we're being honest), but I do consider myself a decent RPer. I typically give 1-3 paragraphs per reply, but I will match my partner the best I can.

---I will play a male or female character, whichever works best for our roleplay. However, I prefer male characters and I am better at them, so I would really appreciate it if you'd allow my main character to be male. I will double, triple, and play NPCs if necessary, and the genders of those characters don't really matter to me.

WHAT I WANT FROM YOU
---Unlike most of the romance RPs out there right now, I really don't care about your age as long as you're not some little kid who's going to freak out mid-roleplay. As long as you're a competent partner and a decent writer/roleplayer, I'm willing to have you.

---I want my partner to be able to write at least 1-3 detailed paragraphs per response, and don't appreciate excessive dialogue in place of actual quality writing. If you occasionally bend these rules, fine. Just don't make it an annoying habit if you can help it, please.

---I want you to be able to reply at least once a week, preferably twice. If you are absent from the roleplay for longer than that without notice, I will send you a message. If it continues, I'll most likely lose interest in the roleplay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now the moment you've all been waiting for . . . the plots! Some of them are just basic ideas, others are more thought-out. The bold is the role I prefer to play, but I'm fairly flexible with this.

Suicide bomber x injured/abandoned soldier
AS character has been left for dead in a chaotic war zone now controlled by the enemy terrorist group. They're constantly fighting for their life and attempting to hide from the brutal opposing side, but their injury is becoming worse as the days drag on. Desperation is beginning to overwhelm them, and they're almost to the point of giving themselves up, until the SB character finds them. A former suicide bomber whose final mission had been a failure, they're now a disgrace, ashamed of their own cowardice. They nurse the AS character back to health, and what happens next? That's up to you to decide....
Paralyzed car-accident victim x Depressed teen from their work/school
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Cancer victim x soldier in training who has been injured and can no longer fulfill his dreams
Girl in coma x Telepath
The Fault In Our Stars - Hazel x Augustus
Prince x Servant
The prince character has an arranged marriage with a young woman he's met only on a few occasions, and it will take place in just a few short months. However, despite the rapidly approaching day, he finds a way to fall in love with one of his newest servants - a beautiful girl with an even more impressive personality. Will they manage to have some sort of relationship despite the circumstances?

MORE TO BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE! ^_^ Drop a comment and shoot me a PM if interested!

Last edited:
I’d love to write with you! Your second plot idea or any others you’d like to come up with, me. (:

I think you're my dream partner? I am really interested in these specific pairings:

- Cancer Victim x Injured Soldier in Training
- Paralyzed Car Accident Victim x Depressed Teen

Hello! I would love to do prince x servant or suicide bomber/ injured soldier with you!

Hi there! I'm very interested in the kidnapped x Kidnapped or the Prince and servant but I'd really like to know more about the kidnapper!

EVERYONE - My response times will be only around once a week, on weekends. Possibly twice. So sorry, but life gets in the way sometimes, haha.
Lady Astra Lady Astra
I may be, what exactly did you have in mind?

cadence cadence
Wonderful! I'm not currently doing the Paralyzed Car Accident Victim x Depressed Teen roleplay, so I would absolutely love to try to work something out with you, if your offer still stands.

EazyBoven EazyBoven
Great! I may be interested - I don't want to be overwhelmed with responses, but if you have an idea feel free to PM me!

Kurokat Kurokat
I'm not currently doing the suicide bomber x injured soldier plot, if you'd like to PM me with your ideas!

Sownya Sownya
Kidnapper x Kidnapped sounds great to me, if I can find time to plan it out. That's one of my ideas I'm really not too sure about, so I'm up for anything. I'm thinking maybe the kidnapper was a former detective/police officer/something xD, or someone who had been driven to insanity by personal loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back